Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,811 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? (21938 Views)

I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? by kabanayol9(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
#40,000 government job.
Re: Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? by Duokc: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Provided the government job is not as a casual staff...if it's not a permanent position, oga think twice ooo..
Re: Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? by AdeMoss: 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
I observed the people that support taking up civil service jobs identify the same issues we have against civil servants attitude to work, as an advantage. For instance, How can inefficiency and low morale be an advantage?
What you will learn in a year from a private organisation, you will not in10 years from the Nigerian civil service. What you do with that is up to you.
Unless you want to be Fraudulent, private sector makes more. I do not work because I like the job/company, I want to get paid. The joy of buying a car without a cooperative loan is sweet.
Re: Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? by badbreathcure101: 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
sojfarm:
It all depends on the kind of live you want to live.

Government job of N40,000.

You must be ready to learn how to falsify everything and implement the lies

You will be trained on how to be trained to be lazy unless to personally decide.

You turn government work to second family home for free money

However, you can decide to be different and sacrifice your rights and priviledges.

Private company work of N70,000

You need to make up your mind how long you want to do slavery work. Because of a truth any amoount they pay you they will ensure they make multiple from you in terms of your time, extra work you did not bargain for; some may even owe you for several months.

my previous job still owes me 20k till date, the wicked devil refused to pay me on the grounds that he will decide whenever he want to pay me. I think wickedness is the requirement to own a private business, Nigeria labor laws isn't working or protecting anyone.
Re: Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? by VTJN(m): 7:50am On Jun 11, 2021
Revere27:
Government job is best ooo... With room for improvement and promotion but you see that private Job naa rubbish...

They would use you and still be telling you that you're not doing up to the task given.. No appreciation of workers like that, they hardly give leave for workers.

Government you're free to do much things, sometimes come late to work leave early sef nobody fit hold you.... Try am for private you would know, by the time you're collecting 27,375 as salary your body go tell.

Government Job all the way.
see typical black man mentality

So you want to be less efficient and be getting your pay back to back

What a world indeed!
Re: Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? by Revere27: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2021
VTJN:
see typical black man mentality

So you want to be less efficient and be getting your pay back to back

What a world indeed!

What's Black man mentality there.... You can work for government and also be doing like two side business that sometimes may not allow you to show for work, does that reduce anything....

Or can you try that in a private organization, where you won't show for work in a day for a side business to augment the salary been paid and you won't be queried??...
Re: Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? by mayorcon(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2021
Rejection emails are part of job hunting experiences, and receiving them after putting in so much (or not so much) effort can be daunting, but it shows you are making an effort; Don't give up! You just might be one application away from your dream job.

Join Emmanuel Samuel, Human Resources Professional [/b]at [b]Flutterwave on the 26th of June as we learn how to make the best of those heartbreaking emails.

You can click the link below to register

https://forms.gle/qMCnNUsNyMhVVg1s6

Re: Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? by badbreathcure101: 2:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
AdeMoss:
I observed the people that support taking up civil service jobs identify the same issues we have against civil servants attitude to work, as an advantage. For instance, How can inefficiency and low morale be an advantage?
What you will learn in a year from a private organisation, you will not in10 years from the Nigerian civil service. What you do with that is up to you.
Unless you want to be Fraudulent, private sector makes more. I do not work because I like the job/company, I want to get paid. The joy of buying a car without a cooperative loan is sweet.
so to increase efficiency one has to work as a slave right? Coz slavery is the only word for private jobs in Nigeria
Re: Which One Is Better, A 70K Private Job Or A 40K Government Job? by AdeMoss: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2021
badbreathcure101:
so to increase efficiency one has to work as a slave right? Coz slavery is the only word for private jobs in Nigeria

Oh well... I don't know the private companies you have in mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Proponent Of Anti Corruption, Will You Accept This Job? / OPEN JOB'S - December 2014 / How My Hatred For Suits Almost Cost Me An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.