Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Stark Benefits Of The Htc Droid Incredible Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stark Benefits Of The Htc Droid Incredible Android Phone (2114 Views)

Help In Rooting My HTC Droid Incredible 2 / The HTC One Android Smartphone - Full Specification And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stark Benefits Of The Htc Droid Incredible Android Phone by ScellPhone: 9:32pm On May 03, 2011
Fast processor
Beautiful display
Great camera quality
Wealth of applications through Marketplace
Fit and feel
Verizon Wireless Network quality
Highly customizable interface
Integration of contact data

Feutures

Slick, thin smartphone with 3.7-inch SLCD screen
8-megapixel camera with flash
Android 2.2 OS with Google and multitasking
1 GHz Snapdragon processor for outstanding performance
Backed by a 1-year limited warranty.

Check out the new arrival;  http://astore.amazon.com/webtraffic_store-20/detail/B003HC8NUW
Re: Stark Benefits Of The Htc Droid Incredible Android Phone by texazzpete(m): 10:03pm On May 03, 2011
You're on a Nigerian website, touting a Verizon CDMA phone that most likely won't work in GSM dominated Nigeria.

Don't you feel slightly foolish?

1 Like

Re: Stark Benefits Of The Htc Droid Incredible Android Phone by holusormi(m): 7:42am On May 04, 2011
how i wish nairaland had a 'slap' button, i would have slapped the poster thoroughly, thankz for d reply tezapee, , twas so good
Re: Stark Benefits Of The Htc Droid Incredible Android Phone by ezeuba(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2011
Do I also get a slap for using the Droid Inc here in Nigeria? I didn't know CDMA networks are only good now for getting unsolicited slaps,
Re: Stark Benefits Of The Htc Droid Incredible Android Phone by ezeuba(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2011
@tex this smacks heavily of either ignorance of mobile communication networks or you are somehow biased against CDMA networks, "touting a Verizon CDMA phone that most likely won't work in GSM dominated Nigeria". First, a CDMA phone WILL NEVER work on a GSM network, not "most likely". Furthermore, Visafone (a CDMA network here in Nigeria, in case you didn't know) has a subscriber base of more than 1 million, actually 5million subs and just below Etisalat in subs base. I would sure like to see those 5 million Visafone subs receiving individual slaps from the last poster, not counting the 2.5 million shared between Starcomms and Multilinks. My CDMA Droid Inc beats anything you tout as a phone.
Re: Stark Benefits Of The Htc Droid Incredible Android Phone by Rogbese(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2011
texazzpete:

You're on a Nigerian website, touting a Verizon CDMA phone that most likely won't work in GSM dominated Nigeria.

Don't you feel slightly foolish?

Wow, talk about being ignorant. And still referring to someone as being foolish! WOW!
Re: Stark Benefits Of The Htc Droid Incredible Android Phone by princeparis(m): 10:19am On Jul 05, 2011
I want to buy the HTC droid to use with my visafone grin grin grin
Re: Stark Benefits Of The Htc Droid Incredible Android Phone by emmysharp(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
ezeuba: Do I also get a slap for using the Droid Inc here in Nigeria? I didn't know CDMA networks are only good now for getting unsolicited slaps,

Where did you get the htc droid for visafone? I need it too
Re: Stark Benefits Of The Htc Droid Incredible Android Phone by bosunsky: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
pls guys how much is this phone, i mean the 2010 version with eclair os in nigeria
Re: Stark Benefits Of The Htc Droid Incredible Android Phone by emmysharp(m): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2013
bosunsky: pls guys how much is this phone, i mean the 2010 version with eclair os in nigeria

Visafone has some android phones and blackberry phones for use on the visafone cdma network. See link

http://www.tech.aabnigeria.com/tch/mobile/android-and-blackberry-phones-offered-on-visafone-cdma-network

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Sim Swap / Confirm Drug Authenticity Right On Your Phone / How To Restore Iphone 6 Deleted Text Messages Directly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.