Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Happy Sunday Messages To Your Love Ones - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Sunday Messages To Your Love Ones (784 Views)

The Tarnished Ones / The Ones Called Dogs (the Full Story) / Happy New Year Messages, Greetings, Wishes, Poems And Quotes For Love Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday Messages To Your Love Ones by Chidusky(m): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Happy Sunday Messages to My Love? Sunday or not, you need to send lovely messages to your lover. And you are sure going to do that today also. So get ready to get the best for that person making your heart beat.

Get ready for the best of Happy Sunday Text messages to Your Lover.

1. I love you,
I cherish you,
I respect you,
I adore you,
I honour you,
Give me just a reason not to be happy with you… Happy Sunday, Boo.

2. My love for you grows more and more by each passing day. I couldn’t have asked God for a better guy. Love you so much. Happy Sunday.

3. To the world’s best man who’s gonna become my husband, I say may God grant all your heart desires today and forever. Happy Sunday, my man.

4. Life is just like a painting. You draw the lines with prayers, clean the errors with repentance, dip the brush with patience, and colour it with love. Have a Blessed Sunday.

5. Your smile can save a distressed soul, gladden a sad heart, and heal a broken spirit. Have a blessed Sunday.

6. Count your rainbows and not your thunderstorms. Happy Sunday to you.

7. Hope your weekends been full of fun and relaxation. Happy Sunday.

8. Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen. Wish you a happy Sunday; Have a lovely day ahead.

9. It’s a lovely Sunday morning and a great opportunity to thank the Lord for reminding us how blessed we are. Happy Sunday, darling.

10. Sometimes it’s very hard to forge ahead, but once you do, you’ll realize it’s the best decision.
Have a Nice Sunday.

11. Start this day with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry. Thank God for His priceless gifts and wonders, throughout the world. Enjoy in His presence.

12. I wish you start your day on the right note. This is why I have texted you this note, I wish you wonderful Sunday. May your day be filled with real words of God. Happy Sunday, sweetie.

13. An angel is not only a set of wings. But also a set of hands to guide you through life. Thanks for doing this always. Do have a good day.

14. May God’s Angels always be by your side. Wishing you a Happy Sunday, dear.

15. Saturday and Sunday are the next most beautiful thing after you. I do love you very much. Have a great Sunday.

16. The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still. Happy Sunday to you.

17. People say love hits us when we least expected, but I disagree because I knew right from the moment I met you that you were the one for me. Have a Happy Sunday.

18. Life is like making a cup of tea. You boil your ego, evaporate your worries, dilute your sorrows, filter your mistakes, and get a taste of happiness. Have a great Sunday.

19. Hope you have a nice Sunday, dear. Be good.

20. Let go of all the worries and anxiety in order to be light and free. Have a happy Sunday.

21. Smile more than you cry, give more than you take and love more than you hate. Have a Nice Sunday.

22. I can see everything turning around for our good. Make sure you pray well in Church today. Happy Sunday, love.

23. Don’t worry about yesterday or the day before. Today is a new day, so renew your mind this morning. Be positive and start fresh. Have a Nice Sunday.

24. Every morning God says: one more time, live life, make a difference. Touch one’s heart, encourage one mind and inspire one soul. Make sure you do all these. Happy Sunday, dear.

25. No matter what comes your way, make a decision to enjoy this Sunday.

SOURCE: Sunday quotes

(1) (Reply)

Married To A Billionaire (complete Story) / Know how to begin writing and earn from it / Yorùbá Proverbs, Adages, Wise Sayings With Translations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.