Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Difficult Is The Import/export Process (re: Customs) In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Difficult Is The Import/export Process (re: Customs) In Nigeria? (645 Views)

10 Things Nigerian Customs Must Not Find In Your Baggage / Pandemonium At Lagos Airport As Customs, Agents Clash / How Difficult Is The Economic Recession In The Us,presently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Difficult Is The Import/export Process (re: Customs) In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:14am On May 04, 2011
Okay, so I came up with a project online, and I'm interested, given a product (say, a bike, watch or a phone, for example) purchased somewhere in the Americas, and sold over craigslist or ebay to someone in Nigeria, (I don't think paypal is available in Nigeria, but for the sakes of argument), and sent down across to the ports, how does one in Abuja, acquire this merchendise from the Lagos ports? And do services like DHL, UPS or Fedex provide doorstep delivery? If so, how big is the wriggle room, if not, how difficult is the process to get it off customs, and back to Abuja?

Sorry if it isn't very well articulated, 4:15AM, coding, coffee.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Mementos Ltd: Gets U Cheapest Fares To Any Part Of The World. / Justwise, Others,ur Help Is Needed,canada Workvisa Processing / Registered Mail How Effective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.