Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,692 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

See The Horrible Things Seyi Shay & Victoria Kamani Did That Got Tiwa Savage Mad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Horrible Things Seyi Shay & Victoria Kamani Did That Got Tiwa Savage Mad (1701 Views)

Spyro Reveals How He Got Tiwa Savage On His Song “who’s Your Guy” / Seyi Shay Falls On Stage At AFRIMA 2017 While Performing (Video) / See The Horrible Thing This Lady Did On Her Birthday[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Horrible Things Seyi Shay & Victoria Kamani Did That Got Tiwa Savage Mad by onyi25(f): 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Following the recent clash between top Nigerian singers, Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay, Mimi's blog has been able to dig up the root cause.

It started when Nigerian idol judge, Seyi Shay, did the cover for the song “Fvck You” by Kiss Daniel and took indirect swipes at Tiwa Savage.

In her exact lyrics on the cover, she said

“You know I’m not savage, I pay my bills”, hinting at the fact that Tiwa is owing a club in Lagos who was about to publish its list of celebrities debtors.

In the case of Victoria Kimani, the Kenyan singer, her cover for 'fvck it's challenge specifically said;

“Grandma African bad gyal, turning 45 and still claiming bad girl, you can block me from a show but can’t block my blessings” in her lyrics as she accused Tiwa of blocking her from performing in a show.

One of the interviews Seyi Shay honored captured her claiming she wasn't too familiar with Tiwa Savage.

BBNaija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who was the interviewer had asked her about her relationship with Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay said;
"I don't really know her, soo".

Her response surprised Ebuka because contrary to what Seyi said, she used to be close to Tiwa.

See full gist/ watch videos here,

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/06/see-horrible-things-seyi-shay-and.html?m=1

Re: See The Horrible Things Seyi Shay & Victoria Kamani Did That Got Tiwa Savage Mad by SocialJustice: 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Girls and mumu fight.
Re: See The Horrible Things Seyi Shay & Victoria Kamani Did That Got Tiwa Savage Mad by SimplyShit: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
A tale of three beaches
Re: See The Horrible Things Seyi Shay & Victoria Kamani Did That Got Tiwa Savage Mad by padi94(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Insane Things These People Did Just To Get Famous (PHOTOS) / Reactions As Crossdresser James Brown Reveals How He Poses During Sexual Interco / Saw My Husband’s Sidechick And Realized I Was The Problem – Woman Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.