Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra (29087 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The "Owerri Royal Manor" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:18am On Jun 11, 2021
All praise and glory should first be given to Almighty God, the author and finisher of our faith. We have got an opportunity to build another beautiful edifice here in Anambra state. Project details below:

Project: Building construction of 2 units of new 4 bedrooms duplex
Client: A Nairalander
Contractors: spyder880 builders
Project duration: 180 days
Budget: Not specified.

Please join us as we bring out this beautiful plans to reality, thank ing you all for your steady support.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2021
This is the site location where we are going to build this house, already cleared and ready for our starting procedures.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:21am On Jun 11, 2021
This house will have the following layout in its internal spaces;

Ground floor layout
1 Entrance porch
1 Ante room
1 Living room
1 Dining room
1 Kitchen, leading to a balcony
2 En suit bedrooms
1 visitors WC
1 staircase

Upper floor layout
1 Main lounge
1 Mini lounge
1 Master bedroom
1 Madam bedroom
1 Kitchen and dining room

5 Likes

Starting today...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:35am On Jun 11, 2021
As my workers are on their way converging on this site, I am moving to secure some building materials for our use here. More pictures later today.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by whirlwind7(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
spyder880:
As my workers are on their way converging on this site, I am moving to secure some building materials for our use here. More pictures later today.

I may be moving too fast, but whenever I see a building like this, first question I ask is, how are you going make sure the roof is completely waterproofed?
Is it going to be a concrete (slab) roof?
How do you make sure there will be no water seeping into the roof, ever?

Udo

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
whirlwind7:

I may be moving too fast, but whenever I see a building like this, first question I ask is, how are you going make sure the roof is completely waterproofed?
Is it going to be a concrete (slab) roof?
How do you make sure there will be no water seeping into the roof, ever?

Udo

Welcome bro, in this part of the world, we've been building these style of house since the 80s, but like you said, discussing the roof now might divert our attention from the foundation. I promise to show how it's done by then. Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by SweetVibe: 12:10am On Jun 12, 2021
spyder880:

Welcome bro, in this part of the world, we've been building these style of house since the 80s, but like you said, discussing the roof now might divert our attention from the foundation. I promise to show how it's done by then. Thanks.
Good day sir, I sent u a whatsapp message sometime ago you never replied me
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 3:40am On Jun 12, 2021
SweetVibe:

Good day sir, I sent u a whatsapp message sometime ago you never replied me

I am sorry about that, sometimes the load of work in front of me might prevent me from responding to all messages. Please resend the message and I will try to respond as soon as I can. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 3:44am On Jun 12, 2021
We had bought some materials needed for setting out this building. Pegs, wooden profiles, nails, etc. More pictures of work done in the morning.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by Badgers14: 3:52am On Jun 12, 2021
My Anambra people no dey gree again ooo grin

All these contemporary buildings... I am quite happy about that... it is very refreshing to see these changes.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by Chekitaut: 4:00am On Jun 12, 2021
Congratulations the mighty web engineer in the East. More Grace

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Badgers14:
My Anambra people no dey gree again ooo grin

All these contemporary buildings... I am quite happy about that... it is very refreshing to see these changes.

Chekitaut:
Congratulations the mighty web engineer in the East. More Grace

Welcome Sirs, may God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 4:28am On Jun 12, 2021
This tree at the back of the build space will have to be uprooted before we start working, I will find someone to do that this morning........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by michlins(m): 7:19am On Jun 12, 2021
We're here already

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2021
michlins:
We're here already

Welcome bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by bolu1986(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2021
We are here

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by chimexdnice1(m): 9:16am On Jun 12, 2021
present sir.we dey watch closely.cos i want to do something similar in my village. wink

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
bolu1986:
We are here
chimexdnice1:
present sir.we dey watch closely.cos i want to do something similar in my village. wink

Welcome my people, I depend so much on your support and encouragement. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Preparations to uproot this tree before we continue.........

To guide the fall of this tree to the centre of the land, and to prevent any chance of collapsing on the back wall or other structures, we are tying this tree to another tree and will be pulling it down when its ripe to fall........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by Preferito(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
spyder880:
This tree at the back of the build space will have to be uprooted before we start working, I will find someone to do that this morning........
It will make the walls to crack right?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
Preferito:

It will make the walls to crack right?

Yes it might, but the real fear is the future, when the tree is grown bigger and a new house is just below it, what if there is then a decision to remove the tree, how easy could it then be?

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Finally, it goes down after some hours and the hardwork of 4 men.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Cutting up the tree into smaller bits so we can carry it out of the build space..........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by Okeyc230: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hi Spyder, please what is the built up area. Can a 4 bedroom duplex fit into a 200 square meter land
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Okeyc230:
Hi Spyder, please what is the built up area. Can a 4 bedroom duplex fit into a 200 square meter land

Yea it can. Just get a good architect to give you a good sketch.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Setting out this building space........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2021
We've also been stocking up on materials.......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2021
We are breaking ground for this new house this morning. Praying for Clement weather as we launch off.

More materials we paid for will arrive today.

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
Let's start with the foundation excavation process......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by spyder880(m): 7:59am On Jun 16, 2021
More foundation excavation works already started this morning, my iron fitters also arrived the site yesterday for the column starter bars and other work............
Re: The Making Of The "4 Bedrooms Contemporary Style Duplex" (2 units) In Anambra by kingjooo(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2021
Sir please i can do labourer job for you inorder to enable me feed myself and my litle baby. My business came under attack last year october during the endsars protest. Please don't ignore me,i have strength to work 09039974800

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

10 Risky Areas In Lekki/Ajah To Verify Before You Buy A Property / A Nairanlander's Building Project / PMB Okays Centenary City Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.