Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,368 members, 7,839,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua (45857 Views)

Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by pacespot(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2021
FFK just earns my respect and also Twitter follow with this complete dress-down he gave to that satanic, materialistic, agent of doom pastor called Okotie.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Speakright79(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
FFK is absolutely correct about his genuineness

Great people like Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North and South Korean presidents shaking hands having folowed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola

How can Chris Okotie open his mouth and call a pastor with proofs of his authenticity listed above and many more fake?
Love your sarcasm bro. T.B also "prophesied " that covid19 would end in March last year and it came to pass! I shake my head at the blindness and ignorance of the gullible; Deut. 18:22 plainly states that God's words must come to pass. Any "prophet" who speaks of the future and it does not come to pass did not speak God's word and neither is he a prophet of God. I wouldn't expect ffk to understand this because his foundation in christianity is false. We are living in the times of false prophets and teachers as the bible clearly foretold. T.B Joshua showed all the signs of a false prophet and teacher to those who have discernment; to others, he was a man of God. We shall soon find out the truth because the great day of God's final judgment is very close.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Calitoscassius(m): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2021
Joshua, Okotie and Fani Kayode, All of them are mentally ill crooks, liars and scammers.

Nigerians and their backwards religious rubbish.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by itu404(m): 8:34am On Jun 12, 2021
simplesearch:
But how strangely Okotie's outburst is to FFK surprises me, for all I know he's been attacking both TB Joshua and Oyakhilome since more than a decade ago. In fact he specifically warned Christ Embassy members at that time to be wary of the spiritual atmosphere they worship and subject themselves, due to Oyakhilome's visit to TB Joshua, and the former's tacit endorsement of the latter's genuineness by referring to him as my brother or so.
Exactly! people are just quick to comment , but do not follow news, Okotie beef with TB Joshua has always been there for these people to come out like this surprises me,,, they are the fake including the so called FFK, you never for once in your life mentioned the late prophet till now how the hell are we sure you are not chasing clout? Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Bahamas95(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2021
They call him fake yet they can't do quarter of what he did for humanity.....I would rather wine and dine with a pagan/atheist that's kind and has human feeling than roll with a fvcking/hypocritical christian.

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Sammyotus: 8:39am On Jun 12, 2021
Thank God Demonic pastor has gone, let wait and see the holy one performance. Even Jesus christ, his people dnot like him
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Crazeworld(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Krismas:
coolMyles Monroe wasmurdered
murdered by who?
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Pmedia7787: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2021
Crazeworld:

For the first time ever, FFK made me proud.

They hate the man even in death but yet claim they are the mouthpiece of Christ. TB Joshua is not the first pastor to die so why not let his soul rest.

When Myles Munroe died in 2013 along with his wife, they said God has called them home.

When TB Joshua died, they said God has exerted His anger on him.

Foolish people!

Maybe idahosa is fake and may men who were called back early where fake too

Myles was just 60
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by zelnababa(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2021
LOL, IN THE LANGUAGE HE UNDERSTANDS
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Babinski: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2021
supportnija:
I don't argue either is fake or genuine, my own is, if T.B Joshua is fake it mean 99.9% of Nigeria pastor are fake.

Okotie should simply have kept his mouth shut as most Men of God did on the issue of T. B. Joshua's death. Some Pastors and even PFN have already made their position known about Joshua's Ministry when he was alive and that suffices.

On the claim that if Joshua is fake then 99.9% of Nigerian Pastors are fake, I believe it is sophistry aimed at embelishing Joshua indirectly and there is no logical basis for arriving at such conclusion. Joshua does not represent 99.9% of Nigerria Pastors and is not even a member of CAN or PFN to which most Pastoes belong. However, the Bible clearly said in the last days fake Pastors would be on abundance as we are already seeing. And that prophecy does not exclude Joshua.

Joshua has gone to face judgment and no one will be there to support or hold brief for him. What others left behind are to do is to ensure they are saved by Christ, prepare, watch and pray instead of forming camps or holding unpaid briefs online and offline. God is no respecter of persons.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Naijafornow: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2021
Omo tie is one of many motivational speakers turned pastors in Nigeria. The ministry of pastor TB Joshua was so powerfully mysterious for him to understand.

When men don't understand how some things operates, they call it demonic.[/quote]

* English teacher you mean*?
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by LordNicvuitton(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2021
igbowoman:
Tuberculosis Josh
After deceiving and killing people with fake miracle water and fake adulterated oil that did nothing for them.
If any of you used his products or visited his shrine, you ought to cry out to God to deliver you from the legion of demons released into you

You're filled with evil spirits, daft and uselessly foul entities.. you need serious deliverance.

Lemme shock you further, where Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua is now, is where I pray to be some day. You can hate Him for all eternity, but you can't take away His crown of glory. Gbenu soun!
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Obipaul77(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2021
benjackugo:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has blasted popular Lagos-based clergyman and senior pastor of the Household of God Church, Chris Okotie, over the cryptic post he shared few days after clergyman, Prophet T.B Joshua died last Sunday, June 6, IgbereTV reports.

Okotie who had always suspected Prophet TB Joshua's ''source of power" had before questioned Joshua's authenticity as a man of God.

Days after Joshua who is the founder of the Synagogue Church of Nation died, Okotie shared a cryptic post many interpreted to be an attack on TB Joshua's memory. A part of his post read;

''The wizard at Endor who assumed the title Emmanuel, has been consumed by divine indignation. And now his disciples bewail his ignominious exit.''

FFK who is a friend of the deceased clergyman has come out to publicly attack Okotie.

In a post shared on his social media handle on June 11, FFK blasted Okotie for speaking ill of the clergyman.

FFK described Okotie as a coward and said that if anyone was a wizard, it must be Okotie and that God will ''punish'' him for attacking Joshua.

His lengthy post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP-FweuHu9c/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Okotie was so stupid in his words against TB Joshua. As a matter of truth, I see Okotie as worst amongst all of them. Okotie has one leg in the the work of God, if at all he is of God, and then one leg in politics which is a dirty game. Any clergy that has any thing to do with politics, is a hypocrite. Okotie is a hypocrite. TB JOSHUA has answered his home call, some day some time Okotie will answer his own home call as well, just like everyother person.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by SenatePresdo(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2021
VULCAN:
Many of us read it, stop assuming everyone is mentally lazy!

I don't know if tb Joshua was an occultist but what I do know is that there is NO nationally known pastor in Nigeria that touched the lives of the poor, downtrodden and hurting as much as he did.

NONE.

And there is NO nationally known pastor that filled stadiums all over the world like he did. He brought glory to the internationally stained image of Nigeria.

These two among other reasons are why I am so pained at his passing.

Evil Men like Buhari, Malami, El Rufai etc are still breathing while a man that did so much good is gone too soon.

Life is mysterious.

I actually read Everything later, I thought it would be the usual cut and join words that makes a post unnecessarily long.

But The more I read, the more I wanted to read more, lol.

FFK really went an all-out attack on okotie.

Okotie would learn to mind his business next time if he still has shame at all.

Oyedepo is the most wicked of these pastors, he should have joined the army. Ask covenant University students. But yet, he's the most loved. Any I don't care who's real or fake.. it doesn't affect my life in any way.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by zoedew: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2021
benjackugo:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has blasted popular Lagos-based clergyman and senior pastor of the Household of God Church, Chris Okotie, over the cryptic post he shared few days after clergyman, Prophet T.B Joshua died last Sunday, June 6, IgbereTV reports.

Okotie who had always suspected Prophet TB Joshua's ''source of power" had before questioned Joshua's authenticity as a man of God.

Days after Joshua who is the founder of the Synagogue Church of Nation died, Okotie shared a cryptic post many interpreted to be an attack on TB Joshua's memory. A part of his post read;

''The wizard at Endor who assumed the title Emmanuel, has been consumed by divine indignation. And now his disciples bewail his ignominious exit.''

FFK who is a friend of the deceased clergyman has come out to publicly attack Okotie.

In a post shared on his social media handle on June 11, FFK blasted Okotie for speaking ill of the clergyman.

FFK described Okotie as a coward and said that if anyone was a wizard, it must be Okotie and that God will ''punish'' him for attacking Joshua.

His lengthy post reads;

What a misguided fellow David Olufemi Fani-Kayode is!
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by okuta007: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Krismas:
coolTo say my post is illogical is insufficient to justify ur assertion! U have produced no argument to address the lingering issue, that ur beloved TB was neck deep in damaging controversies, from refusing to show up in court over criminal negligence, to several accusations of sexual misconduct, lodging people against their will in his SCOAN premises, report about numerous deaths on his mountain in the same premises, to the damaging confessions of women who claimed he made dem sex slaves for 14yrs, that he was a pedophile, an abortionist, a rapist, though he masked all this with a calm disposition and cherubic face. Bringing in Rev King was only to show the extent followers can go to defend their G.Os even wen they are totally indefensible, thats all. I cud have mentioned Pastor Lazarus of Chosen. U are the one therefore, who must cast aside the bewitchment that TB has installed in you

Oga - making allegations is the easiest thing in this world... IF you have water tight evidence, (prima facile) go to court and you will be heard.

TB Joshua was not above the law when he was alive, neither is he now that he is dead. Please go to court - and stop igniting hate or whipping up sentiments against a dead man in a public forum when he can no longer defend himself..

Please go to court - if he is found guilty even in death, he will be sentenced posthumously and that will tarnish his image quicker than what you are desperately doing here as an unpaid anonymous prosecutor in a faceless online forum.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by okuta007: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Krismas:
coolTo say my post is illogical is insufficient to justify ur assertion! U have produced no argument to address the lingering issue, that ur beloved TB was neck deep in damaging controversies, from refusing to show up in court over criminal negligence, to several accusations of sexual misconduct, lodging people against their will in his SCOAN premises, report about numerous deaths on his mountain in the same premises, to the damaging confessions of women who claimed he made dem sex slaves for 14yrs, that he was a pedophile, an abortionist, a rapist, though he masked all this with a calm disposition and cherubic face. Bringing in Rev King was only to show the extent followers can go to defend their G.Os even wen they are totally indefensible, thats all. I cud have mentioned Pastor Lazarus of Chosen. U are the one therefore, who must cast aside the bewitchment that TB has installed in you

every human being is controversial to someone or some people - there is no legal standard to measure controversy.... rather the only way such is admissible in law is to weigh human actions or inactions against specific civil or criminal parameters in view of establishing the basis for prosecution which you and your cohorts have failed to do in all the years that Joshua ministered as a first class clergyman in Nigeria

Secondly- when a regular citizen (who is not absolved from prosecution by constitutional immunity) fails to show up in court, there are legal remedies for the prosecutor to exploit which includes but not limited to “contempt of court” - This act immediately railroad such an accused person to jail even before the trial begins. It is on record that TB Joshua was never sent to jail for contempt of court when he was alive. You know why? It is because contempt of court punishment is never handed to anyone based on judgements and, or allegations made in the court of public opinion.

So for all the multiple cases you cited here, when he failed to show up in court, (if true) you mean to say no Judge had the balls to charge him for contempt and lock him up? I doubt it!

If Tafa Balogun, a former IG in this country and high ranking politicians like James Ibori, Lucky Igbinedion, Joshua Dariye, Bode George, Sambo Dasuki etc could be bundled into waiting vans and taken to court to face prosecution, who was TB Joshua to evade arrest when of course he was never in hiding ?

Please Oga - rest from all these “beer parlor” allegations and show some respect for the dead. Let him face his creator in peace as he owes you no apologies for how he lived his life if you could not charge him for any crime while he was here with you. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by potland: 11:41am On Jun 12, 2021
Qudsi:

Satan's Prophet, AbdulFatai was not chosen by Jesus Christ. Stop that blasphemy. He was a serial sex occultist who deflowered many of his female Disciples and refused them to marry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKhYrwdJf50
what will you say about his wife and daughters
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Krismas(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
okuta007:

every human being is controversial to someone or some people - there is no legal standard to measure controversy.... rather the only way such is admissible in law is to weigh human actions or inactions against specific civil or criminal parameters in view of establishing the basis for prosecution which you and your cohorts have failed to do in all the years that Joshua ministered as a first class clergyman in Nigeria

Secondly- when a regular citizen (who is not absolved from prosecution by constitutional immunity) fails to show up in court, there are legal remedies for the prosecutor to exploit which includes but not limited to “contempt of court” - This act immediately railroad such an accused person to jail even before the trial begins. It is on record that TB Joshua was never sent to jail for contempt of court when he was alive. You know why? It is because contempt of court punishment is never handed to anyone based on judgements and, or allegations made in the court of public opinion.

So for all the multiple cases you cited here, when he failed to show up in court, (if true) you mean to say no Judge had the balls to charge him for contempt and lock him up? I doubt it!

If Tafa Balogun, a former IG in this country and high ranking politicians like James Ibori, Lucky Igbinedion, Joshua Dariye, Bode George, Sambo Dasuki etc could be bundled into waiting vans and taken to court to face prosecution, who was TB Joshua to evade arrest when of course he was never in hiding ?

Please Oga - rest from all these “beer parlor” allegations and show some respect for the dead. Let him face his creator in peace as he owes you no apologies for how he lived his life if you could not charge him for any crime while he was here with you. Thank you!
coolAm certain u know how to use google. U can find out if TBJ did not shun the court over the 116persons who the coroner’s report indicated died, due to CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE. Till date the case never saw the light of the day. As reports had it that TBJ extensively bribed all those who mattered in bringing him to justice. Though I can’t prove dis, I do know the Lagos state government is not pretending to miss or issuing any glowing tribute to the man in the synagogue. Maybe true no man can please all men in dis life as u suggest. Its my personal believe that a man of God shud be judged by the number of SCANDALS making rounds about him. It’s important to dispassionately analyze accusations against a powerful man, made especially by weak people, who cannot buy justice or influence to trend their cause. TBJ had too many scandals. Let the dead rest? No probs, provided those attempting to canonize him, desist.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Krismas(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
okuta007:

Oga - making allegations is the easiest thing in this world... IF you have water tight evidence, (prima facile) go to court and you will be heard.

TB Joshua was not above the law when he was alive, neither is he now that he is dead. Please go to court - and stop igniting hate or whipping up sentiments against a dead man in a public forum when he can no longer defend himself..

Please go to court - if he is found guilty even in death, he will be sentenced posthumously and that will tarnish his image quicker than what you are desperately doing here as an unpaid anonymous prosecutor in a faceless online forum.
coolThank u for ur kind advice. But wot kind of advice do reserve for those who are on the forum attempting to canonize the dead man?
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by OKEMKPI: 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Chris okotie is grossly unqualified to be an usher at SCOAN.
I never knew that he is still existing until this comment on the death of TB Joshua.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by abidem4real: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
benjackugo:

His lengthy post reads;

Read in-to-to! If there is anything FFK is gifted for, I think it's response, a good one at that.

NOTE: There is no pastor in this country that has any right whatsoever to call another fake because there is no yardstick to identify the genuine. No one knows what anybody does in his or her closet.

1 Like

Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Mayour11(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
musicutility:

It was omitted only in his bible because of a day such as this

Funny you... that's a confirmation that he doesn't even read his bible.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Mayour11(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
musicutility:

The man taya me o, hep me beg am mk e alau Proph T.B.J rest peacefully na

Abi o...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) / Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Catholic Church Built By Ifeanyi Araraume In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.