Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua (45852 Views)

Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Evii: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
CHRIS OKOTIE ,You Failed As A MUSICIAN( How Many Copies Did You Sell During Your Time
You Failed As A Husband
You Failed As A Responsible Father ,
You Failed Your Community People ORIA - ABRAKA.
You Failed As A Family Man
You Failed As A POLITICIAN.

TB JOSHUA Is A Responsible Father .
TB JOSHUA Is A Responsible Husband To One Wife.
TB JOSHUA Is Not A Politician But He Was Recognized By FG With An Award Of OFR.
TB JOSHUA Was A Solution To Thousand Of People .
TB JOSHUA Community Benefited From Him.
So CHRIS OKOTIE Think About Your Own Problems And Find Solution To Your Foundational Problems And Stop Calling Someone A Witch.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by billyG(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
November24:
U guys don't read the Bible,TB Joshua was not a Christian.

He was a satanist
It is not written any where in the Bible that prophet TB Joshua is s satanist.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by billyG(m): 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2021
Krismas:
coolMyles Monroe wasmurdered
In his own private jet?
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by billyG(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Qudsi:

Satan will not condemn himself. When a Child of Satan tries to infiltrate and pretend to be a Child of the light then Christians have every right to condemn that charlatan.

As for muslims not condemning themselves whether Sunni, Shia, Ahmadiya, Sufi, Wahhabist, etcetera. They also condemn themselves but you don't follow on Islamic events so you don't know what is happening. In Saudi Arabia or Pakistan. A Sunni Muslim will not even eat with an Ahmadiya Muslim because the Ahmadiya muslim is considered a Pagan or Kufir alongside the Christians and Atheists.
U are wrong Muslims dnt condemn the dead they leave that part for Allah.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by jibrilcisse: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
If T B Joshua is fake pastor, all de pastors in Nigeria is a fake.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by billyG(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2021
Men!See uppercuts from fkk Chris okotie should b in sever pain now cry cry cry
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by okuta007: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Krismas:
coolAm certain u know how to use google. U can find out if TBJ did not shun the court over the 116persons who the coroner’s report indicated died, due to CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE. Till date the case never saw the light of the day. As reports had it that TBJ extensively bribed all those who mattered in bringing him to justice. Though I can’t prove dis, I do know the Lagos state government is not pretending to miss or issuing any glowing tribute to the man in the synagogue. Maybe true no man can please all men in dis life as u suggest. Its my personal believe that a man of God shud be judged by the number of SCANDALS making rounds about him. It’s important to dispassionately analyze accusations against a powerful man, made especially by weak people, who cannot buy justice or influence to trend their cause. TBJ had too many scandals. Let the dead rest? No probs, provided those attempting to canonize him, desist.

The bold part says it all- you can’t prove it, I will leave it there and have a blessed weekend Sir
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by HRMK: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
musicutility:

Call a spade a spade, FFK is a friend to the deceased so let him be 'do not judge so you too won't be judged'
friend?somebody who called him in prison?is that how u pick ur own friends?he knew nothing abt tbjoshua!do i judge him?no!nobody has monopoly of wisdom!this is for pastors not lawyers!a man that is neither a can nor pfn member!!
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by gassbee: 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oracleforce:
Lemme wait for Chris Okotie's response to this FFK letter...I know he will read this letter...

Ha! The letter is full of venom from a dangerous FFK snake.

Ha! Since Adam has eaten the fruit of knowledge both of evil and good....I don't trust anybody again....the letter is deep
Okotie wont give FFK a response because they are not in d same class when it comes to d spiritual realms, dem no be mate
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by billyG(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
Qudsi:

Oga!
I will take it you are not a real muslim.

No Sunni Muslim will eat from the same plate with a Shia or Ahmadiya muslim.

I am guessing you are one of these "moderate Lagos" muslims that really don't follow Islam.
Read my post again I am not talking of eating together.
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by Aniebosky: 11:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
FFK u tight
Re: FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua by vince2016(m): 9:24am On Jun 13, 2021
Qudsi:

Satan's Prophet, AbdulFatai was not chosen by Jesus Christ. Stop that blasphemy. He was a serial sex occultist who deflowered many of his female Disciples and refused them to marry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKhYrwdJf50

I think you're the committing blasphemy here. Just because of a woman's experience of pastor TB Joshua in her dream you concluded that he is satanic. The Bible says you can bring charge against God's elect? As a Christian, we are not to judge or condemn anyone but to love. No man can do all that pastor TB Joshua did except God is for him and in him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mount Zion Ministries Speaks On BBNaija (See Reactions) / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.