Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State (4198 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Danfo Or Death Trap? See What Was Spotted In Lagos Today - (Pics) / Mclaren ₦792m Prototype Hypercar Burst Into Cloud Of Smoke At UK Petrol Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by BizzBizz: 1:30am On Jun 12, 2021
A video that went viral shows the moment a McLaren 570s was spotted in a Village In Kebbi State. The exotic car is said to be worth ₦148M.
The owner of the car still remain unknown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FLq7wfh1yo

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by LegalRambles(m): 1:54am On Jun 12, 2021
BizzBizz:
A video that went viral shows the moment a McLaren 720s was spotted in a Village In Kebbi State. The exoctic car is said to be worth ₦148M.
The owner of the car still remain unknown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FLq7wfh1yo

Lalasticlala

This is not a Maclaren 720s

This is a Maclaren 570s an entry level model (cheaper)

Money dey North ooo

Btw a car reporter that doesn't know his onions is that one a car reporter

5 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by BizzBizz: 2:13am On Jun 12, 2021
LegalRambles:

Money dey North ooo

Noted!! Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by Omihanifa: 2:49am On Jun 12, 2021
Maybe nah one of malami's son

5 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by Omihanifa: 2:52am On Jun 12, 2021
LegalRambles:

Money dey North ooo

How will he know his onions when ipob boys don loot the truck carrying them in the East

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by Ever8090: 3:45am On Jun 12, 2021
The owner is the child of a northern politician...that is how they roll....

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by jeffizy(m): 4:18am On Jun 12, 2021
Omihanifa:

How will he know his onions when ipob boys don loot the truck carrying them in the East
Madt!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by JuanJO(m): 4:34am On Jun 12, 2021
Bro forget about the few Biggie's living in Lagos. I serve for katsina for 2014 I dey tell you with experience. Nobody enjoys life pass this northern criminals.
Before we started driving the likes of Mercedes, all this northerners done dey drive am for long now.
Dem no be business men ooo.
Dem no be Yahoo boys ooo.

Na politicians Sons
na their papa dey cut soap give them grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by Baiser(m): 4:44am On Jun 12, 2021
Someone was praising emoney and davido for getting $300k Bentley, that naa dem spend money pass.
i say make e go north.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by tydi(m): 4:50am On Jun 12, 2021
Even if aboki go London him still be aboki.
Money of car that would had upgraded his wardrobe to match with the car. NO . Aboki rather wear akwarakwa with his banbiALA cap .

Shebi if I wose one slap to all ab0kis from here now.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by Vulcanheph(m): 4:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Omihanifa:

Only those that understand English puns will get this joke gringringrin
Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Na the soundtrack on that video for me.

People that know how to blend pictures with sounds are forever my darlings.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by lkillbrokehoes: 7:20am On Jun 12, 2021
Baiser:
Someone was praising emoney and davido for getting $300k Bentley, that naa dem spend money pass.
i say make e go north.
Before davido and emoney bought there rolls Royce, Northerners done already buy am

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by meritadavize1(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2021
K
Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by AeroplaneApple: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2021
Omihanifa:

Savage omihanifa
Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by TarOrfeeek: 8:02am On Jun 12, 2021
Here in Niger Delta we are still using Long John Bicycle and Old Canoe

May God help us so the Northerners will not finish our crude oil.

grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by Kingdemu: 8:43am On Jun 12, 2021
tydi:
Even if aboki go London him still be aboki.
Money of car that would had upgraded his wardrobe to match with the car. NO . Aboki rather wear akwarakwa with his banbiALA cap .

Shebi if I wose one slap to all ab0kis from here now.
Mr Sophisticated guy, stay there with your upgraded wardrobe and be trekking upandan, dragging every giveaway thread like tiger generator.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by tydi(m): 8:58am On Jun 12, 2021
Kingdemu:
Mr Sophisticated guy, stay there with your upgraded wardrobe and be trekking upandan, dragging every giveaway thread like tiger generator.

Proof or you ever remain in oblivion .
Just accept the fact northerners dresses in ragtags.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 12, 2021
See the mud houses everywhere an igbo man will rather build a big mansion before buying such a liability .... same thing with Afonjas see how mud houses full the whole of ibadan and osogbo but u will see them driving benz in lagos and claiming lagosians ....

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by BizzBizz: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
See the mud houses everywhere an igbo man will rather build a big mansion before buying such a liability .... same thing with Afonjas see how mud houses full the whole of ibadan and osogbo but u will see them driving benz in lagos and claiming lagosians ....

Is it your mud house

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by BizzBizz: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2021
Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by ClassicMan202(m): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2021
Na bandit wey just collect ransom dey flex am
Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by dadabashua1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
Baiser:
i say make e go north.
seriously when I saw a thrend on nairaland where someone was boasting because of one old model Bentley seen in Onitsha,I laugh tire,see ehhh anyone that stays in the north or knows the north very well will not speak like that....the way they spend money on anything cars ehhh...south de learn work,all this Benz and Lexus people worship up south are used to hawk traditional medicines for north o,latest models o not old models,is only in the north someone will be leaving in a mud house and be driving a car worth millions, forget north kawai when it comes to Anything cars,and they maintain their cars very very very well.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by dadabashua1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Before davido and emoney bought there rolls Royce, Northerners done already buy am
100%

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by dadabashua1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Here in Niger Delta we are still using Long John Bicycle and Old Canoe

May God help us so the Northerners will not finish our crude oil.

grin
hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by dadabashua1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
heniford2:
the backwardness of North is heritage how you explain this you leave in mod buy better motor and your claiming something here right.
question we keep asking everyday,some build houses without space for parking cars,but will be parking the cars outside,they value cars more than houses,is of recent they start showing interest in building decent houses o
Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by dadabashua1(m): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
heniford2:
the backwardness of North is heritage how you explain this you leave in mod buy better motor and your claiming something here right.
seems you quoting me wrong i guess,read well to understand bro,I'm telling you the awkwardness in such actions.
Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by heniford2: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
dadabashua1:
seems you quoting me wrong i guess,read well to understand bro,I'm telling you the awkwardness in such actions.
oh my apologies
Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
LegalRambles:

Money dey North ooo

Oil money
Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by oyatz(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ever8090:
The owner is the child of a northern politician...that is how they roll....

Or the chief Bandit in that Local Gov't Area.
Re: The Moment A Mclaren 570s Was Spotted In A Village In Kebbi State by oyatz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:

You and people from your tribe are the only people that are doing well in your sight.
Nigerians from other parts are all poor, lazy or their towns are backward in your views.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2006 - 20011 Honda Civic. Opinions Needed Pleeeeease / 190e 2.5-16v Evo2 Vs. 190e 2.6 Sportline. / Let's Race!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.