Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War (1119 Views)

How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) / Nigerian Youths Now Take Processed Urine To Feel High – NDLEA / Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by arithcom(m): 5:29am On Jun 12, 2021
*TIME TO REASON TOGETHER*
- *UNDERSTANDING THE TREND OF WAR*[b][/b]

I want our people, both the pro and anti agitations factions on the field and the social media, to understand the trend of war.

*NOTE*

It is always a trend. From Libya to Syria to Yemen to CAR to Somalia to Liberia to Sierra Leone to Ivory Coast to Rwanda and Sudan.
Here are the stages:

*PLOT* *1*

People's protests or agitations

*PLOT* *2*

Many try to encourage them based on their conceived interests.

Police & Army are called in to disperse protesters/agitators.

*PLOT* *3*

Mob retaliates and burns down government and influential leaders' assets.

*PLOT* *4*

Army and police withdraw due to international pressure. They begin to guard their barracks only.

*PLOT* *5*

Anarchy sets in. Mob goes after assets of prominent figures and in some cases notable government officials.

Powerful and influential people flee abroad with their families.

*PLOT* *6*

Mob goes after assets and lives of middle class or anyone that has semblance of wealth or connection with the government.

Estates housing the middle classes or government officials are attacked.

(Remember, no more police or army to protect them).

*PLOT* *7*

Full scale war breaks out as opportunists with group interests and egos take over.

*NOTE* : It is an open secret that a few groups have been campaigning for the break up of the country. This might be their legitimate demand but it should be through dialogues.

Competing interests for wars end up tearing the country apart.

*PLOT* *8*

Refugees flee the country in millions to become beggars in other countries.

*NOTE*
Which country in West Africa has the capacity to take refugees from our country, Nigeria?

(Remember, the population of Lagos State alone is higher than that of most West African countries).

*PLOT* *9*

I heard some people are saying US will come in.

I laughed.

To do what?

Has the US finished solving its own many problems.

Common, this is not the 1960s!

No external forces will quell the
in-fighting.

It will be our cup of tea.

(Remember, a few of them have predicted that our country might not exist in the next few years).

Gotten it?

The internal wars will be a continuous recurring decimation.

With no uniting force, no military or police or government, we might have the Libya scenario.

I hope we are paying attention and making efforts to tow the path of jawjaw.

All those mansions, designers this and that, and even loved ones could disappear in the twinkle of an eye.

Those abroad that are fanning the flames will be eating Kentucky chicken in their respective cozy homes.

US, UK and the UN will turn blind eye, except the UN peace keepers who will be kept in one expensive hotel - Remember hotel Rwanda?

UK, US will sell us arms and buy free passage and licences to mine our natural resources.

"What we all need NOW is CAUTION* *FROM ALL SIDES*.

If we continue this way, no one will be the winner.

If the country scatters, God forbid, no group or faction will get what they want, not even the youths or the celebrities calling the shot via the social media.

Parents who have seen wars before must call their children and wards to order and reasons.

*History more often records the brilliant successes and spectacular defeats of contending forces than the effect of war on the common people*.

Again , I cite the example of - South Sudan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Sierra Leone - years of wanton destruction, loss of lives and livelihoods.
Everything and everyone will be on the route to destruction. Millions of Naira in the bank will be worth less than toilet rolls. I saw this life in Somalia, Liberia, and Sierra Leone.

*This is no longer about who is right or wrong, it is about who will be safe. Copied****

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:31am On Jun 12, 2021
SAY NO TO WAR!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by NNFORUM(m): 5:55am On Jun 12, 2021
grin[b][/b]
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by Emvico34: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2021
God will protect us
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by UDUJ(m): 6:20am On Jun 12, 2021
I love this write up.

I have been saying the exact same thing to colleagues and friends who care to listen. The people agitating for war have never seen or experienced what war is.

During a time of war all you have worked for all your life is worth nothing, you lose your job, your house, your properties and assets, money in the bank is worthless and if you are unlucky which is most likely you lose your life.

My dad was a retired Colonel in the Nigerian army who fought in the Nigerian civil war as well as leading peace keeping troops in neighbouring West African countries during conflicts. He told us stories of war that sent chills through our souls. It's that bad. I hope we never experience war in our lifetime.

And before any idiot calls me a coward, permit me to say no one wins in war or conflicts. I have studied the history of military conflicts while at the Nigerian military school, Zaria. I decided the military wasn't for me and went to a formal university instead of the NDA. So know that I am no keyboard warrior like so many of you nairaland lowlifes.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Please these are the types of posts that should make the front pages. The nation is at a boiling precipice right now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by bravehost4u(m): 6:43am On Jun 12, 2021
SO TRUE
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2021
"To the 5%ers, I would speak the 1967 dialect of the language they understand."

General Muhammad Buhari.
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by SkengRay: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2021
Bollocks tongue
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 12, 2021
I love this write up...May God bless the OP
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by anie621: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
sad
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by kingthreat(m): 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
This is what Endsars almost degenerated to. A lot of innocent people died and lost their businesses.
Stupid people were meant to believe, after Endsars there would be a new Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by mccloud224(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
@op

Who are the ppl running this country to the ground? Fulani.

Who are the ppl who order armed personnel to oppress peaceful protesters in a so called democracy? Fulani.

Who are the terrorists coded named herdsmen/bandits who have wasted untold human lives and rendered many families handicapped? Fulani.

Who sends soldiers to kill victims who defended themselves against herdsmen massacre? Fulani.

Who protects Fulani terrorists, gives them amnesty, puts killers and armed forces in our military under so called RUGA? Fulani.

Who ALWAYS threatens war when ppl protest? Fulani.

Who controls all the resources and establishments in Nigeria? Fulani.

With a setup like this you think there can be peace? No Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo is threatening war in the event of Nigeria's break up. Its ONLY the Fulani (who aren't Nigerians to begin with) that threaten hell and brimstone. Even the Biafran war was a Fulani Jihad against Igbos ....the middle belt and yorubas who fought their war for them are wiser now.

Very very very soon military personnel will begin to drop out. Even the defeated Hausas haven't forgotten Usman Dan Fodios treachery. Should a genocide start today, there won't be up to 200 Fulani's left in Nigeria within a week...that's a civil way of stating the anger in the land.

If there will be a war, it would be ethnic cleansing of those cursed reptilian demons from the 7th level of hell.

No elections 2023.

Get with the program.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by Shila16: 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
mccloud224:
@op

Who are the ppl who order armed personnel to oppress peaceful protesters in a so called democracy? Fulani.

Who are the terrorists coded named herdsmen/bandits who have wasted untold human lives and rendered many families handicapped? Fulani.

Who sends soldiers to kill victims who defended themselves against herdsmen massacre? Fulani.

Who protects Fulani terrorists, gives them amnesty, puts killers and armed forces in our military under so called RUGA? Fulani.

With a setup like this you think there can be peace? No Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo is threatening war in the event of Nigeria's break up. Its ONLY the Fulani (who aren't Nigerians to begin with) that threaten hell and brimstone. Even the Biafran war was a Fulani Jihad against Igbos ....the middle belt and yorubas who fought their war for them are wiser now.

Very very very soon military personnel will begin to drop out. Even the defeated Hausas haven't forgotten Usman Dan Fodios treachery. Should a genocide start today, there won't be up to 200 Fulani's left in Nigeria within a week...that's a civil way of stating the anger in the land.

If there will be a war, it would be ethnic cleansing of those cursed reptilian demons from the 7th level of hell.

No elections 2023.

Get with the program.
hmmm...
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by dederocs(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nigerians Ipobians have a personal vandetta with hausas, caused by the first coup and retaliation from North, do not let their personal beef make you destroy your country. They are Biafrans, they hate Nigeria and Nigerians. Know this...it's clear by their posts here. Op is right, little kids can't help themselves, they think it's a joke, till the killing starts, it won't stop. Y'all should know what you want...life or death.
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by dederocs(m): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
mccloud224:
@op

No elections 2023.

Get with the program.
Ipobian, number 1 enemy of Nigeria, you all will soon be chased out of other parts of Nigeria, since y'all want to become terrorists. Terrorists are killed.

Your papa and Kanu, and all of you dumb Ipobians put together, can not even stop elections in the East grin

Them go use una do training practice. Loudmouths.
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by mccloud224(m): 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
Shila16:
hmm

Mr Man (how rude...typical Fulani put down)

Are Tiv Northerners? You say Hausa is "just a common language".... " Igbo,Yoruba,bla bla bla". I really don't want to push it. Others will though.

One thing established though...you are a FULANI... Hence your war mongering thread. I promise you this...there will be no Tiv,Idoma,Igala,Yoruba etc to back your Jihad like the Biafran days. If only the SW,SS and middle belt can stay out it, the igbos will chase you maruadering murderers straight to the oasis of the scorching desert where you belong.

It won't be long though. Your Southern puppets like Akpabio,Tinubu and co. are losing grip on the ppl by the hour.

Sleep well and dream of angry Nwafors skinning every Fulani terrorist alive till they bleed to death SLOWLY.

I am Efik (Cross River...South South) so you know.
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by Shila16: 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
mccloud224:

Mr Man (how rude...typical Fulani put down)

Are Tiv Northerners? You say Hausa is "just a common language".... " Igbo,Yoruba,bla bla bla". I really don't want to push it. Others will though.

One thing established though...you are a FULANI... Hence your war mongering thread. I promise you this...there will be no Tiv,Idoma,Igala,Yoruba etc to back your Jihad like the Biafran days. If only the SW,SS and middle belt can stay out it, the igbos will chase you maruadering murderers straight to the oasis of the scorching desert where you belong.

It won't be long though. Your Southern puppets like Akpabio,Tinubu and co. are losing grip on the ppl by the hour.

Sleep well and dream of angry Nwafors skinning every Fulani terrorist alive till they bleed to death SLOWLY.

I am Efik (Cross River...South South) so you know.
LOL am not fulani o grin grin. Am just stating the obvious. You can ask other people who are from the northern part of naija. They will corroborate what I said.
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by mccloud224(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
dederocs:

Ipobian, number 1 enemy of Nigeria, you all will soon be chased out of other parts of Nigeria, since y'all want to become terrorists. Terrorists are killed.

Your papa and Kanu, and all of you dumb Ipobians put together, can not even stop elections in the East grin

Them go use una do training practice. Loudmouths.

Take it easy before you get a heart attack.
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by dederocs(m): 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2021
mccloud224:

Take it easy before you get a heart attack.
You Ibos talk too much, that is why you are always being destroyed...see the nonsense you typed. You people take yourselves too important. Most people see you guys as money hungry parasites, roaming everywhere to survive. It will be a pleasure to let go of a leech.
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by mccloud224(m): 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
dederocs:

You Ibos talk too much, that is why you are always being destroyed...see the nonsense you typed. You people take yourselves too important. Most people see you guys as money hungry parasites, roaming everywhere to survive. It will be a pleasure to let go of a leech.

The only reason a bottom feeding sub human beast Fulani like you has the effrontery to insult a complete being like me is because majority of SS,SE,SW and middle beltans are greedy and daft betrayers of themselves who only follow the worst of worst as leaders e.g Umahi,Tinubu and Ayade.

One thing is sure though...the daft masses are fed up with you guys. It won't be long before you find your way back into the wilderness which is your true home (or habitat rather...homes are for human beings... Habitat is for animals like you).
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2021
UDUJ:
I love this write up.

I have been saying the exact same thing to colleagues and friends who care to listen. The people agitating for war have never seen or experienced what war is.

During a time of war all you have worked for all your life is worth nothing, you lose your job, your house, your properties and assets, money in the bank is worthless and if you are unlucky which is most likely you lose your life.

My dad was a retired Colonel in the Nigerian army who fought in the Nigerian civil war as well as leading peace keeping troops in neighbouring West African countries during conflicts. He told us stories of war that sent chills through our souls. It's that bad. I hope we never experience war in our lifetime.

And before any idiot calls me a coward, permit me to say no one wins in war or conflicts. I have studied the history of military conflicts while at the Nigerian military school, Zaria. I decided the military wasn't for me and went to a formal university instead of the NDA. So know that I am no keyboard warrior like so many of you nairaland lowlifes.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Please these are the types of posts that should make the front pages. The nation is at a boiling precipice right now.

Ex boy I see you...
No mind this online cowards forming hard man..
Wetin I see for my eye for various bokoharam battles for Northeast for years ehh..
If I publish am for book.. e go be best seller.. I am thinking of doing so oneday thou...
I dey try discourage my people for east make Dem eschew from violence Dem no dey gree hear.. Dem think say War na Riot..
I just hope they won't realise this when it is too late..
Seun
Lalasticlala
Move this to FP
Re: Nigerian Youths Need To Understand The Trend Of War by Valkrie: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2021
arithcom:
*TIME TO REASON TOGETHER*
- *UNDERSTANDING THE TREND OF WAR*[b][/b]

I want our people, both the pro and anti agitations factions on the field and the social media, to understand the trend of war.

*NOTE*

It is always a trend. From Libya to Syria to Yemen to CAR to Somalia to Liberia to Sierra Leone to Ivory Coast to Rwanda and Sudan.
Here are the stages:

*PLOT* *1*

People's protests or agitations

*PLOT* *2*

Many try to encourage them based on their conceived interests.

Police & Army are called in to disperse protesters/agitators.

*PLOT* *3*

Mob retaliates and burns down government and influential leaders' assets.

*PLOT* *4*

Army and police withdraw due to international pressure. They begin to guard their barracks only.

*PLOT* *5*

Anarchy sets in. Mob goes after assets of prominent figures and in some cases notable government officials.

Powerful and influential people flee abroad with their families.

*PLOT* *6*

Mob goes after assets and lives of middle class or anyone that has semblance of wealth or connection with the government.

Estates housing the middle classes or government officials are attacked.

(Remember, no more police or army to protect them).

*PLOT* *7*

Full scale war breaks out as opportunists with group interests and egos take over.

*NOTE* : It is an open secret that a few groups have been campaigning for the break up of the country. This might be their legitimate demand but it should be through dialogues.

Competing interests for wars end up tearing the country apart.

*PLOT* *8*

Refugees flee the country in millions to become beggars in other countries.

*NOTE*
Which country in West Africa has the capacity to take refugees from our country, Nigeria?

(Remember, the population of Lagos State alone is higher than that of most West African countries).

*PLOT* *9*

I heard some people are saying US will come in.

I laughed.

To do what?

Has the US finished solving its own many problems.

Common, this is not the 1960s!

No external forces will quell the
in-fighting.

It will be our cup of tea.

(Remember, a few of them have predicted that our country might not exist in the next few years).

Gotten it?

The internal wars will be a continuous recurring decimation.

With no uniting force, no military or police or government, we might have the Libya scenario.

I hope we are paying attention and making efforts to tow the path of jawjaw.

All those mansions, designers this and that, and even loved ones could disappear in the twinkle of an eye.

Those abroad that are fanning the flames will be eating Kentucky chicken in their respective cozy homes.

US, UK and the UN will turn blind eye, except the UN peace keepers who will be kept in one expensive hotel - Remember hotel Rwanda?

UK, US will sell us arms and buy free passage and licences to mine our natural resources.

"What we all need NOW is CAUTION* *FROM ALL SIDES*.

If we continue this way, no one will be the winner.

If the country scatters, God forbid, no group or faction will get what they want, not even the youths or the celebrities calling the shot via the social media.

Parents who have seen wars before must call their children and wards to order and reasons.

*History more often records the brilliant successes and spectacular defeats of contending forces than the effect of war on the common people*.

Again , I cite the example of - South Sudan, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Sierra Leone - years of wanton destruction, loss of lives and livelihoods.
Everything and everyone will be on the route to destruction. Millions of Naira in the bank will be worth less than toilet rolls. I saw this life in Somalia, Liberia, and Sierra Leone.

*This is no longer about who is right or wrong, it is about who will be safe. Copied****

In war nah those wey they shout my hand no dey nah dem die quick and dey die pass regardless of any class you belong to...!!

The best is to join the war effort and live...those that would die would die and those that survive would simply carry on...!!

Go to Berlin, Hiroshima, Nagasaki...if not for history you would argue that war was ever fought there...not even going far...look at the eastern part of Nigeria today..if not for history who would believe that the igbo passed through horror during the civil war...!!

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Husband Sets Lagos Home Ablaze During Fight / VIDEO: See What Happened To My Generator When I Checked This Morning [ PART 2 ] / Thieves Return Stolen Items After Being Disciplined By Swarm Of Bees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.