Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions (33374 Views)

What's The Advantages Of "YAHOO BOYS" In Our Society -question / Lilian Salami Seeks EFCC Collaboration To Fight Corruption, Yahoo Boys / Acceptance Fee: The Protruding Menace In Our Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by hkidola00(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
sonofanarchy:
Pure jealousy and sadistic, I bet those nice lecturers are the ones enjoying the students, free ride, flexing while you wicked souls will continue to wail.
wicked soul??... guy y?.... because he condemned fraud....u need to be shot on sight if caught by EFCC....stupid yahoo boy

2 Likes

Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by chidiwar(m): 1:09am On Jun 13, 2021
Go get airdrop using this link

https://unioswap.com/JKQH2I

Paste ur ETH wallet address from any of ur trading platform

Its real
Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by vickin407(m): 3:57am On Jun 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass lecturer

Lecturer of bad energy
Stay far away

Bad energy always from those lecturers from way back ..
Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Cutehector(m): 4:44am On Jun 13, 2021
nairamaniac:

I dey bros. But belike say u come get dual opposite personalities for this forum.

Gets me confused.

But CUTE HECTOR ain't that frequent here anymore like those days.

those days i dey jobless na cheesy Now na money we dey all find.
Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by nairamaniac: 6:56am On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
those days i dey jobless na cheesy Now na money we dey all find.

Naaa so, but abeg we still need that same old cutehector here.

Nuffin do u wink
Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Osanoghodua1: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2021
mhkent:

Pls bro I knw you might be busy but please can you mentor me on this crypto thing.
My whatsapp no is 08169452614. I will be very much grateful.

Mentoring is not easy for me again. All my 3 Groups are filled where we as a community provide what to buy and how to benefit from the Defi market, also know that we are in a bear market.
Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Frenzy01(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2021
Bros.. Live and let live abeg undecided

abeg, I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
mrwonlasewonie:
grin

They're filling the gap of Nigeria's leadership failure and irresponsibility

Imagine a graduate buying text books, photocopying, going for lectures in both pleasant and unpleasant situations,poor parents borrowing money and selling their properties to see their kids graduate and then boom.hes just at home for 5 years and he's seeing his mates driving big cars and living the dream life, what do you expect?
Baba Tani ise wun?

Am I supporting cyber crime? Absolutely not but I'm stating that the government's Mal administration over the years and the horrible rape of the Political economy has created an avenue for criminals to thrive

Electricity they won't provide
Conducive environment for jobs,no
Security,for where

And you expect cyber criminals not to increase

In a phase of critical conditioning by poverty, the alternative survival options becomes a default survival mechanism. Just that Yahoo Yahoo occasionally becomes a lucrative endeavor, and it does prosper many if the stories I hear about the old 419 days are true. I even heard most of our Politicians are products of 419.

Yahoo Yahoo can not be stopped except the people that give them money or the system that gives them money, becomes more secure and incentive dries up. It is a System Problem.

It is not a Nigeria (Only) Problem, it is a global economic threat between smart humans and smart systems. It is this competition between flaw and correction that drives progress in evolution. Systems and people must evolve, otherwise they will be permanent victims of scam. It is a new reality. How do you catch people who do not wear uniform, dont even need to live in a specific location but causing financial head quakes at remote locations he has never visited. Is that one not mystical?

I dey fear those boys oh.
Re: Menace Of Yahoo Boys In Our Institutions by Olumyyde(m): 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2021
PLUS4SURE:
The Greatest Need of a Dying World
-Pastor Chinedu Opara

The greatest NEWS of all times is this: That God became man, suffered in sinless living, died shamefully, resurrected and became our substitute. No NEWS can beat this! 

No one will get to heaven because he lived righteously, and none will go to hell because he sinned(Titus3:5-7). The moral man and the immoral man are in the same cell. Why? Because they all fall short of God’s perfect righteousness(Romans 3:23). Our eternal placement is not a function of our earthly works. It is a function of our response to God’s gift of righteousness. In other words, to make heaven you must receive God’s righteousness because yours does not count.  

God’s righteousness is neither morality nor religiosity. God’s righteousness is a personality. Righteousness is a person. His name is Jesus. When you receive Jesus as your personal Saviour and Lord by believing in Him in your heart and confessing Him as the Lord of your life, He will grant you eternal peace. No man will Rest In Peace except he has received the Prince of Peace. Receive Jesus now! Tomorrow may be too late.

God’s Grace!!
In active service to the King & for the kingdom.
https://www.facebook.com/reanimated.wordforce

SHARE!!
Wait brother, please read that Titus 3 from verse one to nine to fully understand it in it's actual context. The Bible never compromised righteous and holy living, although it's not by our righteousness we make heaven, but we MUST be holy and righteous all the same. See the following scriptures?
"Guard your salvation with fear and trembling". Philippians 2:22b
“But in accordance with your hardness and your impenitent heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God,”
— Rom 2:5 (NKJV)
“who "will render to each one according to his deeds":”
— Rom 2:6 (NKJV)
“For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, “but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries.”
— Heb 10:26&27 (NKJV)
Please let's balance scriptures, remember, without holiness, no man can see GOD

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Worlds Tallest, Shortest, Fattest And Thinnest People (pictures) / Characteristics Of Living Things (mr Niger D) / COVID-19 Patient In Kwara Writes WAEC Exam In Isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.