Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Caro White Is One Of The Best Bleaching Creams - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Caro White Is One Of The Best Bleaching Creams (2449 Views)

Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts / Nigerian Women Highest Consumers Of Skin-whitening Creams In Africa — CNN / Caro White Lotion Review: What Nobody Is Telling You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caro White Is One Of The Best Bleaching Creams by eneubane1(f): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2021
Caro white lightening cream is a very good lotion if used in moderation and the right way.

The reason for the bad reviews you hear and see everywhere is because the users abused it.

I am going to share with you the secrets of using caro white to bleach your skin without any side effects.

Read The Full Review Here>> https://www.reviewsblog.com.ng/caro-white-lightening-cream-review/

Re: Caro White Is One Of The Best Bleaching Creams by Draslo(m): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2021
Let me guess, you're a cream mixer by profession?
Re: Caro White Is One Of The Best Bleaching Creams by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2021
Lol grin

My dear, using HQ based Products long term is already an abuse and will still cause some damaging effects.

The idea is to use it short term to treat certain skin conditions like hyperpigmentations and then stop when goal is achieved. And it's not to use it like your everyday regular cream as these would later cause a rebound of what you're treating or cause you skin issues that were never there in the long run. So, the earlier you stay away from it, the better.

2 Likes

Re: Caro White Is One Of The Best Bleaching Creams by Bossnina(f): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2021

Re: Caro White Is One Of The Best Bleaching Creams by Bossnina(f): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Kamilosan Nipple Cream? / Fertility Blend / Ose Abiwere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.