Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics (19294 Views)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / CV And RESUME Are Not The Same: Know The Different To Avoid Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by ezenwaez(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
The Ministry for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management And Social Development have further stated that 550,000 N-Power Batch C applicants, were selected for the initial phase of the N-Power recruitment process, of which another 50,000 N-Power Batch C applicants will be dropped, to make up the final 500,000 N-Power Batch C volunteers.

The following 3 basic steps are to be followed judiciously if an N-Power Batch C applicant wants to be part of the final N-Power Batch C 1 volunteers:

1) An N-Power Batch C applicant must adhere to the Biometrics fingerprint capture enrollment instructions; four fingers should be captured as stated, not ten fingers, although this might not be an issue, but just to be on a safe side.

2) The N-Power Batch C applicant must not be working in any other Civil Service Organisation, either part time or full time.

3) The N-Power Batch C applicants' uploaded documents must be a bonafide document of the N-Power Batch C applicant.
Note: N-Power Batch C applicants can now login into their portal and edit their dashboard.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Rashdimuh(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
God bless you for this message that means we can edit and re upload documents

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by honeyhoney(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by CivilianJTF(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
undecided

All these rules no dey apply to the northerns... Person wey no go school self Dem go pick am.

The country is messed up big time!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by slawormiir: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Real niggarrrrs don't do Npower
Xilsbridalhouse:

It’s an honest one rather than bombing in which Nemesis will soon catch up with you.

Baby girl.....there ain't no honest huzzle in this gadmnnn planet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by socialmediaman: 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by kinggSamuel(m): 1:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
Can i do the biometrics with my smartphone
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Profprom(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Are we not tired of waiting for n power.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Judolisco(m): 1:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
That's how dis year will go and u guys will still be on biometrics issue grin
#EndBadGovernanceinNIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by floss(m): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Flirtyjane(f): 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
kinggSamuel:

no
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Flamees(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Ok
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Flamees(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
Flirtyjane:

no
Any deadline for biometrics?
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by iconnecta(m): 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
it's ok . noted.
Mr. copy copy wey copy my intellectual write up without reference.
hope you did not lift this one from somewhere again ?
because i no trust u.
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by GiftedTitty: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
Wow! Is this this year or lasts year N Power?
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Folabifreeman(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Are you there
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
It’s an honest one rather than bombing in which Nemesis will soon catch up with you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by medropoly(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
It's high time for us to realise that Everything in this country is either fake or fixed undecided
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by iamyemiakins(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari is still deceiving Nigerian youths with N-Power, any small speech he must include N-Power as part of his accomplishments to address unemployment

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Cj4charles(m): 2:00pm On Jun 12, 2021
shocked
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by kodded(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
real niggars never look down on any extra source of income no matter how little

10 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by TemmyT002(m): 2:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
kinggSamuel:

Nope
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Sirmufty7: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
I uploaded all my ten fingers, was told so by the cafë man. Can i redo the biometrics?

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by emmyN(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
#Buharimustgo
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by ThatFairGuy: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Real niggarr carry gun and steal or kidnap when bombing failed undecided
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Baby girl.....there ain't no honest huzzle in this gadmnnn planet

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Koko1119: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
na so d rest set bee do? y our own come dey different.
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by shegzydave(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
hmmmmm
i did my right thump and index and also same as my left to make it 4
hope am good to go
also am not working in any civil organization ooooo
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Tibz47(m): 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Instructions says right and left index fingers and thumb only. Each four times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by daniel5711: 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2021
I know many civil servants that benefited from batch A and B, some have shortlisted for batch C, i doubt if they would be dictated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by samuelson06(m): 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
ezenwaez:

1) An N-Power Batch C applicant must adhere to the Biometrics fingerprint capture enrollment instructions; four fingers should be captured as stated, not ten fingers, although this might not be an issue, but just to be on a safe side.

Maybe I don't understand you but the biometric process is very clear on this. The number of fingers to be captured is already on the screen. So I don't understand how the system can say capture 8 and you capture 10 or capture 10 and then you do 8 and the process still continues.

4 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by nairalee(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Look, even you OP are u not tired? Everyday new post on npower yet no new update.

Please when there's an update post. If there isn't, just be posting jokes while waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread / BEFORE YOU GO FOR ANY SALES JOB! Free Lessons / Npower Teach To Collect 30k Not 23k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.