Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics (19302 Views)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: How To Complete The Biometrics Fingerprint Capture / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / CV And RESUME Are Not The Same: Know The Different To Avoid Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by tizteezy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Buhari is still deceiving Nigerian youths with N-Power, any small speech he must include N-Power as part of his accomplishments to address unemployment

Very negligible when compared to the giant strides of 1999 and Sure-P of President Goodluck?
Abeg muna let me rest o

Nansense influencers with nothing to offer to the next generation

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by frankblinkz(m): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
What of those that works in a private firm?
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by roygbiv001(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2021
Confused people, I saw ten fingers and after u capture the first five it indicated that your fingers have been capture successfully same with the left fingers.
Carry your N-power and chop I no do again
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Kudos6453(m): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
What are the documents required from applicants with graduate certificate during physical verification?
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Fesline(m): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
Everything about this Country is just a scam....

Just to do registration and biometric for N-power which pays 10k or so and it's taking this such day and time.

I remember the way I suffered to register for Survival fund by FG and they only pay one worker of all the stress and money spent.

This buhari Government is a big mistake and great calamity for Nigerians.... I pray God will deliver us from his hand.
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Anaerobi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Want to add my ND result too. Can I do that too?
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by MrMacinterchi1: 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2021
kinggSamuel:
Can i do the biometrics with my smartphone
you can't
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by MrMacinterchi1: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2021
That 4 fingers, 10 fingers issue can't be a problem if after the capturing of the 10 fingers, it will show you 4 selected fingers ( which include the right and left thumbs and index finger)and write that you successfully captured your fingers.

After that, it will still direct you to your dashboard to view. There it will boldly write fingerprints captured.

Weti remain abeg.
if they make a case out of this , it means that nothing less than 100k applicants will be in the wrong side. is it not!?

O di egwu o
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Fayscent: 4:47pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sirmufty7:
I uploaded all my ten fingers, was told so by the cafë man. Can i redo the biometrics?
Same here o, that was what the cafe man told me sad
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
daniel5711:
I know many civil servants that benefited from batch A and B, some have shortlisted for batch C, i doubt if they would be dictated.
You don't know what happened to 14000 beneficiary since last year?The new payment platform the ministry used said,many peoples are working under federal,or state govt..After many Agitation,the ministry said, he has cleared 8900 beneficiary, but those cleared don't know each other..While some are lucky,some aren't.. Unless you doing a job under private company or paid in cash..This woman is very strict..just be careful..
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Tribu(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Do I need to upload my Certificate of State of Origin?
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Goldp5988(f): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Am still waiting patiently for the verification
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Gjmff: 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by salam8528: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
CivilianJTF:
undecided

All these rules no dey apply to the northerns... Person wey no go school self Dem go pick am.

The country is messed up big time!
Says who? how many school u go self?
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Jonny2wealth: 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hello bro, I have been trying to edit my profile since the time we did the test, up till now, it will say successful but nothing is changed. Another passport is what is there not mine.

ezenwaez:
The Ministry for Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management And Social Development have further stated that 550,000 N-Power Batch C applicants, were selected for the initial phase of the N-Power recruitment process, of which another 50,000 N-Power Batch C applicants will be dropped, to make up the final 500,000 N-Power Batch C volunteers.

The following 3 basic steps are to be followed judiciously if an N-Power Batch C applicant wants to be part of the final N-Power Batch C 1 volunteers:

1) An N-Power Batch C applicant must adhere to the Biometrics fingerprint capture enrollment instructions; four fingers should be captured as stated, not ten fingers, although this might not be an issue, but just to be on a safe side.

2) The N-Power Batch C applicant must not be working in any other Civil Service Organisation, either part time or full time.

3) The N-Power Batch C applicants' uploaded documents must be a bonafide document of the N-Power Batch C applicant.
Note: N-Power Batch C applicants can now login into their portal and edit their dashboard.
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by talk2rotman(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Any deadline for the biometric pls? I won't be available to do it until Wednesday.
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Luvlyfal(f): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Fayscent:

Same here o, that was what the cafe man told me sad
same here too
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by chioma8(f): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
I've not been verified, pls help.....
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by fbabs(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
That 4 fingers, 10 fingers issue can't be a problem if after the capturing of the 10 fingers, it will show you 4 selected fingers ( which include the right and left thumbs and index finger)and write that you successfully captured your fingers.

After that, it will still direct you to your dashboard to view. There it will boldly write fingerprints captured.

Weti remain abeg.
if they make a case out of this , it means that nothing less than 100k applicants will be in the wrong side. is it not!?

O di egwu o

I want to ask you something privately on WhatsApp please
Hi me on 0816 483 1123
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Macqueeny(f): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pls I don't understand on my dashboard it said I ve not been verified, I went to Cafe to do d biometric and the man told me I can't do d biometric dt it in two batches I'm with batch B, pls I don't understand
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by bestijenkins94(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
So no hope for us that scored 70 above and still wasn't shortlisted...
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by ibnlawal(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

It’s an honest one rather than bombing in which Nemesis will soon catch up with you.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Darkmode64: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2021
roygbiv001:
Confused people, I saw ten fingers and after u capture the first five it indicated that your fingers have been capture successfully same with the left fingers.
Carry your N-power and chop I no do again
cheesy grin grin grin grin
My guy don vex

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Drizzy5001(m): 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pls help is there Any possible way to recover password for the N-power portal if one mistakenly forgot?
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by IAMPEDRO: 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pls if you've been deployed notify
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Bigii(m): 5:18am On Jun 13, 2021
Macqueeny:
Pls I don't understand on my dashboard it said I ve not been verified, I went to Cafe to do d biometric and the man told me I can't do d biometric dt it in two batches I'm with batch B, pls I don't understand

You've not been shortlisted for verification. Nothing like "you've not been verified". Until you're shortlisted before you can do biometric verification. I hope you're not an ESUT graduate. Understanding de scarce for that way. Selah

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by Gavorche: 8:19am On Jun 13, 2021
What is the use of this biometric verification, I suspect it is going to be used for verification before monthly payment Like NYSC or what do u guys think
Re: N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics by OdaNobunaga(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
Please who has done biometrics? I need to know step by step process of doing it. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Thread / I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? / Npower Teach To Collect 30k Not 23k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.