Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,744 members, 7,844,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge (34547 Views)

One Policeman Confirmed Dead As Robbers Attack A Bank In Ekiti State. / Police Flee As Robbers Attack Commuters In Rivers / Policemen Chase, Force Student To Jump Off Lagos Bridge (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Eriokanmi: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2021
Sanwoolu is working lol. When I shared the daylight robbery scene around ijaye-ojokoro here. They were calling me names. Awon tinubu blind followers. Mtcheew!
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by crackhouse(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2021
Arespect10:
Check those army robbers you'll hardly not see nyamiris among them cry
igbo haters everywhere but when they say they want to go the haters will start to lament.... i wonder what they actually want from the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
That's why I don't waste my R.I.P on police officer who lost his/her life. The Endsars protest was for our good and the good of their children. Now they've turned a blind eye on our safety.
I thank God for bulletproof my friend gave me.

Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Alhaamade(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
Things must not get out of hands
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 12, 2021
supportnija:
Bye bye to SARS criminal welcome
abi! For me i don't support the idea of end SAR,atleast they still they make those robbers pee on their pant,robbers still fear them,now see what we have caused,
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Acidosis(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nigeria needs more policemen.
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Amakachinwe: 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2021
wman:
People have been complaining about this for weeks but they refused to do anything. But they can mobilize policemen against peaceful protesters.

Eko Bridge all the time. Just a short bridge but they can't secure it.

We have useless government, going after protesters instead of security

1 Like

Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by livinbygrace: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2021
Springboot:

This is what you criminals use to justify your activities, don't worry, you shall be caught real soon.

Oga dey there dey blow grammar until he go clear for your eyes.There is serious hunger and hardship in the land and people are going extreme to make money anyhow now ,even the traders are inflating the rices Of food stuffs and commodities now.The civil Servants are the main culprit now.So open your eyes
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Police are the Real arm robbers in disguise! Doubt it at ur own cup of tea
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Jamesbally: 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2021
Arespect10:

Na them plenty pass. Those guys will do anything to make money.

1 Like

Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 12, 2021
wman:
People have been complaining about this for weeks but they refused to do anything. But they can mobilize policemen against peaceful protesters.

don't mind them, Am not even surprised. Even lastma officers work along with these hoodlums. To extort money from motorist cry

1 Like

Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Arespect10: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2021
crackhouse:
igbo haters everywhere but when they say they want to go the haters will start to lament.... i wonder what they actually want from the igbos.

Who cares about your stupid agitation for division?? Do you really think i cares?
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Arespect10: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jamesbally:

Na them plenty pass. Those guys will do anything to make money.

And They're nothing but just a dot in circle
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by LyfeJennings(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
The robberies are sponsored by the police.
The police in that area are the ones who sponsor the robberies
They are very much aware of what's going on in that area but they choose not to be stationed there.
Reason is cos anytime those guys rob
They contact the DPO of the police stations around there and he takes the police off duty and they have a smooth sail
They also deliver when they are done robbing to the DPO and officers in charge
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by dhappyking(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2021
Is Armed roberry a federal or state crime? Someone should please help me clarify from our minister of info.
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Jamesbally: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2021
Arespect10:

And They're nothing but just a dot in circle

You know them too well grin

1 Like

Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by frog12: 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
if the COMMISSIONER no work, replace am !
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Gjmff: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Arespect10: 4:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jamesbally:

You know them too well grin
Well well grin

1 Like

Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by lagdmark(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Racoon:
Hope they will not pin it on Igbos?
Oga nobody is calling igbos, the igbos are too busy in their shops and business premises.
Those robbers and pickpockets from Oshodi via ikorodu Road to Islands are some NURTW miscreants
Agberos and party supporters so Police cannot use excessive forces on them.
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Chidex50(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2021
Arespect10:

Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by BigBashiru: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2021
Reelmii:
Police are always never awear of anything...shame

I hate it when I hear "we are not aware"
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Omodua(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2021
Arespect10:
Fulani slave. What's your beef?
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Omodua(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Jackson105:
Lagos will only have peace when we have Oduduwa nation.

Too many refugees in Lagos both from the East and the north
Rubbish post. So no disadvantaged people in South West. They are all saints and unblemished? All residents from South west never involved or engaged in crime. You must be a kid!
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Subzero047: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2021
Arespect10:

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun this person is promoting tribal anarchy in this thread, Rule 2
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Subzero047: 5:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
Osumawon3648:
Check those army robbers you'll hardly not see nyamiris among them

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun rule 2,rule 6
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Seun360(m): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2021
wman:

When you fools were busy protesting end sars then, you don't have it in your mind that robbery thing will become persistent?

Una never even see anything. You people think you can eat your cake and have it?
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by missymide: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
Buhari police were busy strategizing on how to catch peaceful protesters so eko bridge users are on their own ��
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by Charly68: 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2021
In the name of Jesus they will meet their Waterloo under seven days
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by planetx: 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2021
Try this kind of robbery in a country where the citizens are allowed to carry firearms and this fvckers would have been dispatched to hell where they belong. Two miscreants with a cutlass and possibly a locally made gun should not be this comfortable robbing a whole bridge in broad daylight with grown men abandoning their cars and running away.
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by umardansaleh(m): 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
The country no just balance, no security, no one is safe. We are all part of the problem.
Re: Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge by sadi78: 6:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
prof2007:

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/motorists-commuters-groan-as-robbers-take-over-lagos-bridge/

This is the result of #ENDSARS campaign... so now make you can depend yourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Of 2 Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti State. Graphic Photos / 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Landlord Dies Of Heart Attack During 7hr Ordeal With Robbers- Suspect (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.