Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Earn Legit Income Sending Bulk Email - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Legit Income Sending Bulk Email (240 Views)

What To Be Doing In Other To Earn Legit Income? / Legit Income Programs That Pays Daily And Weekly In Nigeria / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Legit Income Sending Bulk Email by musicwriter(m): 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2021
Brothers.....

We have developed digital download products that's selling hot online. If you already know about email marketing and can send legit bulk email, all you have to do is get the link to our product and begin earning money. We have already done everything for you. All you have to do is get someone to download the product. You can begin earning from same day.

The product is cheap and we pay $2.50 (N1,000) per download you sell. We'll pay your earning every 10 days. How much you earn is totally up to you and it's completely legit, so legit that I am putting it out here on Nairaland. One guy earned $100 in one day. I have no idea how he did that.

Try it for just one week and see what happens. And if I ever disappoint you in any way, come back right here on Nairaland and say it.

Please, please, please before you contact me, make sure you're not a newbie in email marketing who needs to be told what to do. And we're not looking for multitude of people. Just 10 capable people and we'll not accept any new person.

Put your time and effort to legit hussle my friends.

If interested, email: kemeticphilosophy@gmail

(1) (Reply)

Advice A Brother About This Business / How She Built A Business Selling Cakes From Home In Port Harcourt, Nigeria (vid) / Chaka Becomes The First Startup To Receive SEC License For Digital Stock Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.