Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

100k Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100k Business Idea (2969 Views)

100k Business Idea Pls / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / Pls I Need A 100k Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100k Business Idea by emy4: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2021
Anyone with a Reliable business idea that can be powered with 100-200k with potential of making average of 10k daily. If you have pls share your idea here in brief. I willing finance the whole plan and can make the business even bigger if it sounds interesting and profitable. We just arrange a profit sharing formular, while you remain the boss of your business.
Re: 100k Business Idea by Blessed3030(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2021
emy4:
Anyone with a Reliable business idea that can be powered with 100-200k with potential of making average of 10k daily. If you have pls share your idea here in brief. I willing finance the whole plan and can make the business even bigger if it sounds interesting and profitable. We just arrange a profit sharing formular, while you remain the boss of your business.
as a business planner and a business developer,I will tell u for free that it's not possible.

10k is quite huge for a 200k business, even transport business (bike) that pays high don't take in 10k per day and don't even forget that it doesn't rain everyday in business.

U can make 5k today,3k tomorrow,1k next tomorrow n 6k after.

The biz ideas I can guarantee u 3k on the average with 200k is pos,gas business n co.

For further details WhatsApp.....0 eight zero six four 2 5 5 eight 9 7

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100k Business Idea by emy4: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
Blessed3030:
as a business planner and a business developer,I will tell u for free that it's not possible.

10k is quite huge for a 200k business, even transport business (bike) that pays high don't take in 10k per day and don't even forget that it doesn't rain everyday in business.

U can make 5k today,3k tomorrow,1k next tomorrow n 6k after.

The biz ideas I can guarantee u 3k on the average with 200k is pos,gas business n co.

For further details WhatsApp.....0 eight zero six four 2 5 5 eight 9 7

Nothing is impossible, I'm looking for someone who can think out of the box or is already thinking out of the box but has little financial push. There are loads of small scale business that with passion you can make that. I just used 10k as a yardstick. Definitely that may not be achievable everyday. I'm a business analyst so if I see the idea, I can tell. I don't want to give clue on small scale business that can achieve close to that, cos this is more of an empowerment project. So I'm looking for someone who already has what it takes. Once the business becomes profitable, I will pull out and invest in another person.

1 Like

Re: 100k Business Idea by sammytrades: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2021
10k daily and above is very very possible.

Don't let anyone deceive you to thinking it's not.

Keep researching, keep learning.

4 Likes

Re: 100k Business Idea by Blessed3030(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
emy4:

Nothing is impossible, I'm looking for someone who can think out of the box or is already thinking out of the box but has little financial push. There are loads of small scale business that with passion you can make that. I just used 10k as a yardstick. Definitely that may not be achievable everyday. I'm a business analyst so if I see the idea, I can tell. I don't want to give clue on small scale business that can achieve close to that, cos this is more of an empowerment project. So I'm looking for someone who already has what it takes. Once the business becomes profitable, I will pull out and invest in another person.
I understand your point quite alright but in business nothing is sure cos there are some things u have to put into consideration coupled with the fact that the economy is crippled already.

There are 3 major business that economic hardship don't affect irrespective of how bad it is

(1)money-pos (because money is needed in all stratas of life irrespective of social class)

(2)food business-no matter the hardship people must eat no matter the situation so it's a win win situation for food sellers

(3) transport business-we all know everyone can't have a car n we must move from place to place everyday

Now considering the capital on ground which is 200k,it can do POS business

As regards food business,its very possible to buy groundnut oil in kegs, spaghetti, tomato paste n d like n make money steady aside shop rent.

As regards transport,200k can't buy a new bike

Other side hustles that might work is gas business, laundry shop, drinks retailing n co

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 100k Business Idea by Fireson: 2:19am On Jun 14, 2021
POS business...

1 Like

Re: 100k Business Idea by randomShek: 2:35am On Jun 14, 2021
emy4:
Printing with a heat press - T-shirts, Jeans, Caps, Bags even pillows... anything goes.

Profitable in two major ways
• Sales of the listed items - as long as quality of the material medium is assured and the designs are trendy (like designer brands), it’s easy to move merchandise quickly.
• Collecting outsourced orders - people bringing their creative desires and printing needs to you
Re: 100k Business Idea by Gbengbelu: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2021
Aiit
Re: 100k Business Idea by Mannyemmy(m): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2021
emy4:

Certainly nothing is impossible but getting 10k daily with 100k is vague and absurd! That is 300% monthly! Only store/office rent has taken up your said investment amount! However, if you really know the startup businesses that can give close to your desired earnings, why not do it yourself?
Moreover, I will love to hear of the startup businesses that will give close to your proposed daily income rate as you have likely mentioned!

Best regards.

3 Likes

Re: 100k Business Idea by emy4: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Mannyemmy:

Certainly nothing is impossible but getting 10k daily with 100k is vague and absurd! That is 300% monthly! Only store/office rent has taken up your said investment amount! However, if you really know the startup businesses that can give close to your desired earnings, why not do it yourself?
Moreover, I will love to hear of the startup businesses that will give close to your proposed daily income rate as you have likely mentioned!

Best regards.

Please read my write up again, my hands are full. This is an empowerment project. I believe there are people with great ideas but lack that little capital and push. I said I just used 10k as a yardstick I'm not doing agreement with the person that you must make 10k daily. I understand business well, "not everyday is Christmas" when it comes to business turnover. I'm looking for out of the box small scale idea from someone who already has what it takes. The aim is "empowerment". It might be a small idea that people neglect that can make you that amount. Moreover, this days you don't need a store or office space to run great ideas. Your home is a great business location to do your stuffs while you deliver your product or services to your clients home or office. Office and shop spaces are no longer in vogue for certain type of small scale business.

2 Likes

Re: 100k Business Idea by emy4: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Blessed3030:
I understand your point quite alright but in business nothing is sure cos there are some things u have to put into consideration coupled with the fact that the economy is crippled already.

There are 3 major business that economic hardship don't affect irrespective of how bad it is

(1)money-pos (because money is needed in all stratas of life irrespective of social class)

(2)food business-no matter the hardship people must eat no matter the situation so it's a win win situation for food sellers

(3) transport business-we all know everyone can't have a car n we must move from place to place everyday

Now considering the capital on ground which is 200k,it can do POS business

As regards food business,its very possible to buy groundnut oil in kegs, spaghetti, tomato paste n d like n make money steady aside shop rent.

As regards transport,200k can't buy a new bike

Other side hustles that might work is gas business, laundry shop, drinks retailing n co

Thanks for your insight
Re: 100k Business Idea by Skillsnigeria: 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 100k Business Idea by emy4: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2021
Elzakzaky:

That you dont know of any does not mean it doesnt exist. I once ventured into mtn internet data reselling with #7,500 and was making average profit of #2,000 daily (saturdays and sundays included) without having a shop.

Awesome. That's even approximately 25% daily return on investment.
Re: 100k Business Idea by Ynix(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
Elzakzaky:

That you dont know of any does not mean it doesnt exist. I once ventured into mtn internet data reselling with #7,500 and was making average profit of #2,000 daily (saturdays and sundays included) without having a shop.
are you still doing the business. Anyways, I just told him to be careful

1 Like

Re: 100k Business Idea by Ynix(m): 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: 100k Business Idea by Elzakzaky: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ynix:
are you still doing the business. Anyways, I just told him to be careful
no. i ve moved to other things. Even the samsung s10e i m using now was a free gift from mtn cos i was selling data
Re: 100k Business Idea by Ynix(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Elzakzaky:

no. i ve moved to other things. Even the samsung s10e i m using now was a free gift from mtn cos i was selling data
I thought as much because it is not sustainable. Considering the fact of unexpected expenses

2 Likes

Re: 100k Business Idea by Seniorwriter(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2021
emy4:
Anyone with a Reliable business idea that can be powered with 100-200k with potential of making average of 10k daily. If you have pls share your idea here in brief. I willing finance the whole plan and can make the business even bigger if it sounds interesting and profitable. We just arrange a profit sharing formulae, while you remain the boss of your business.
@OP #200k capital can get you #5k daily doing consumables supply which I run and also have investors.
Let me just give a hint
We have a network of chefs and retailers that gets consumables supplied (i.e milk flavour, flour , sugar e.t.c) on a daily.
With just 10 chefs/retailers supplied on a daily and a profit of just #500 on consumable(s) supplied that's #5k.
More so if anyone else is reading this and you are interested in this my business model which I've been running over these years as long as your prospective location operation doesn't fall in these locations; LAGOS, OYO nor OGUN-STATE then reach out via the facebook ID on my profile for proper discussion and details of my [b]fee charge or Investment type to effectively put you through on how to set it up.
[/b]
@OP try do a research on how consumables are high on demand.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100k Business Idea by Elzakzaky: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2021
Ynix:
I thought as much because it is not sustainable. Considering the fact of unexpected expenses
Honestly, expenses was next to zero. I send whatsapp messages to random numbers. few responded and majority of my sales came from referrals by satisfied customers

1 Like

Re: 100k Business Idea by HOLRANGE(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
emy4:

Thanks for your insight
Multiple investment can do this..
This is an idea:
One that sells stationary materials in a school area not limited to papers, if you could offer computer services while doing that resell data at the same time selling of exam scratch cards and a lil POS by the side.
Believe me 10k might not be stable but you sure would be hitting the milestone

1 Like

Re: 100k Business Idea by ajugbo: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2021
A business like that is very possible, especially in cities like Abj and Lagos. The problem is giving out the ideal is same as letting go of the goose that lays the Golden egg. I have an idea that I myself am planning to invest in. So its basically up to you to think of one

1 Like

Re: 100k Business Idea by emy4: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
ajugbo:
A business like that is very possible, especially in cities like Abj and Lagos. The problem is giving out the ideal is same as letting go of the goose that lays the Golden egg. I have an idea that I myself am planning to invest in. So its basically up to you to think of one

I said idea in brief. You don't have to give details. Trust me no one has monopoly of ideas. Its your strategy that differentiates an idea from the other. If you have an idea going on in your head and you don't share it or don't execute it. If it makes sense, I give you max 2 years, you will find almost same idea rolled out within same geographic location or the idea you think is unique to you, is already operational somewhere.
I've learned to share ideas without revealing strategy. "Strategy is my competitive advantage". That's why investors don't invest in ideas, they invest in people. It takes a great man to execute great ideas. Especially in this digital age "copy and paste" is easy. So even if you are 1st to execute, someone with bigger capital or better strategy will knock you out if it makes sense. In the long run you gain more insight when you share ideas with like minds!!!

2 Likes

Re: 100k Business Idea by NairalandAngel(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2021
emy4:

I have been down this road before but it was a terrible journey.

Bear in mind that an average Nigerian business person is very greedy. Just have it in mind that once the business starts generating profit the business owner will suddenly realise that you only provided money while he is the one running the business, he will start looking for ways to cheat or shortchange you by diverting sales in order to understate profits.

If you dare release your money on liberal terms to finance a business project in Nigeria you will likely regret it, it was after I made those mistakes that I understood the reason why Nigerian banks do not give loans without collateral.

I have millions tied up outside including money I gave one bastard with Nairaland moniker Hennycool who absconded with my money to the UAE.

Business angel or venture capital funding is a quick way to loose your money in Nigeria.

Forget the bul1shit optimistic financial projections you will be presented with, 95% of the people you provide funding to will not think twice before cheating you once they have an opportunity that's assuming the business proposal you're presented with is even commercially viable and not a dud.

Proceed with extreme caution!!!

2 Likes

Re: 100k Business Idea by emy4: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2021
NairalandAngel:

I have been down this road before but it was a terrible journey.

Bear in mind that an average Nigerian business person is very greedy. Just have it in mind that once the business starts generating profit the business owner will suddenly realise that you only provided money while he is the one running the business, he will start looking for ways to cheat or shortchange you by diverting sales in order to understate profits.

If you dare release your money on liberal terms to finance a business project in Nigeria you will likely regret it, it was after I made those mistakes that I understood the reason why Nigerian banks do not give loans without collateral.

I have millions tied up outside including money I gave one bastard with Nairaland moniker Hennycool who absconded with my money to the UAE.

Business angel or venture capital funding is a quick way to loose your money in Nigeria.

Forget the bul1shit optimistic financial projections you will be presented with, 95% of the people you provide funding to will not think twice before cheating you once they have an opportunity that's assuming the business proposal you're presented with is even commercially viable and not a dud.

Proceed with extreme caution!!!

I totally understand. Beyond ideas I'm looking for great mind who has a foresight. I believe I will find one here. But all the same I will take note of your advice and ensure there are some legal framework put in place. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 100k Business Idea by emy4: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
randomShek:
Printing with a heat press - T-shirts, Jeans, Caps, Bags even pillows... anything goes.

Profitable in two major ways
• Sales of the listed items - as long as quality of the material medium is assured and the designs are trendy (like designer brands), it’s easy to move merchandise quickly.
• Collecting outsourced orders - people bringing their creative desires and printing needs to you

Do you have good knowledge of the heat press business?
Re: 100k Business Idea by Chigorkizz(m): 12:30am On Jun 20, 2021
This is my land.
Re: 100k Business Idea by Saintinoo(m): 7:20am On Jun 20, 2021
emy4:
If there is a legit business that can give you profit of 10k per day when you invest 100k to 200k then even those NNPC workers will resign from their job and start the business. Do you even know what business is?
Re: 100k Business Idea by dondo83(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2021
Saintinoo:

If there is a legit business that can give you profit of 10k per day when you invest 100k to 200k then even those NNPC workers will resign from their job and start the business. Do you even know what business is?
Invested in someone in Abuja Asun business and the capital was 45k , he was making 10-15k profit everyday cos he normally sells one full goat minimum at the big bar ..This went on for 4months until the manager of the bar saw how lucrative it was and asked us to stop because he wants to start selling it by himself .... The truth is that most of this small capital businesses with perfect location are money spinners

2 Likes

Re: 100k Business Idea by emy4: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Saintinoo:

I will love you to teach me business. When you know too much you miss a lot of details. Most small scale business you neglect make upto that amount daily. The reason why you are still in a white collar job is because you are blind or feeling to big to do certain type of small scale business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cocoa Export Business / How Do I Unsubscribe From Mtnplay Linda Ikejis? / Number complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.