Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... (1425 Views)

Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by OjiugoT(f): 1:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Pls ignore any typo errors, this is my first time of writing here.
For all most my 10 years in marriage i haven't seen a year like this in terms of problems, it seems the devil and the evil ones opened my Family's chapter, The problems keep coming one after the other, the recent one is Thieves coming to our house and Vandalized our Rx 350 they left only the seat, body and Tyres for us, he managed to get some funds from a friend to fix the car, of which the car is still at the mechanic workshop, as if that isn't enough yesterday 12th June, he got defrauded of a huge amount of money meant for people's business,. My fellow Nairalanders please pray for God's intervention in my Family, My Husband is really a Good man with a heart of God, he can't see one in need with out helping,I wonder why all this trials and tribulations for a Man like him. Pls pray for us he was contemplating harming himself.

4 Likes

Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by Cutehector(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
How about praying to God and change of location temporarily? More like going to the village for a while?

7 Likes

Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by Hardgun: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2021
My prayers are with you I can see blessing coming your way soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by pakirisuitesphc(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Trials will come and go, be strong and don't allow devil make your husband to take wrong decisions. stand by him in prayer and support him morally. You will bounce back soon
Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by squash47(m): 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
I don't know why, but good people suffer alot in this life.
I think your husband need to have patience, and believe that everything will be alright.
Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by Jlow2: 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2021
and it's nairaland that will solve such problems? The only thing I understand here is you want to tell us your husband owns Rx350 and do business with huge sum of money, ok we have heard you.
Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by SimplyShit: 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
Leave him and run away. You can't suffer for what you don't know mbok
Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by Greatzeus(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
OjiugoT:
For all most my 10 years in marriage i haven't seen a year like this in terms of problems, it seems the devil and the evil ones opened my Family's chapter, The problems keep coming one after the other, the recent one is Thieves coming to our house and Vandalized our Rx 350 they left only the seat, body and Tyres for us, he managed to get some funds from a friend to fix the car, of which the car is still at the mechanic workshop, as if that isn't enough yesterday 12th June, he got defrauded of a huge amount of money meant for people's business,. My fellow Nairalanders please pray for God's intervention in my Family, My Husband is really a Good man with a heart of God, he can't see one in need with out helping,I wonder why all this trials and tribulations for a Man like him. Pls pray for us he was contemplating harming himself.
I pray the mercy and favour of God on you and your family. My Bible made me understand that " Weeping may endure for the night,but not comes in the morning"
Hold on and be strong. It is well in the name of Jesus.
Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by noobs123: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
SimplyShit:
Leave him and run away. You can't suffer for what you don't know mbok
May God punish you for this kind of advice.

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
Sorry for everything, but good things will come ok.just have faith
Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by kingthreat(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2021
Stick to him my dear. For thieves to have access to vandalize your vehicle, you should consider relocating from your present location. Where I used to stay when I was in Abuja had no single security issue. It was expensive but worth it.
Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by memories1(f): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
OjiugoT:

Be strong, you'll overcome. Meanwhile consider leaving that environment, that atmosphere isn't working for you and your spouse. You'll pull through.
Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by Authoreety: 6:32am On Jun 14, 2021
Dry bones shall rise again

1 Like

Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by Xhuntra: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2021
You will survive. Just hang unto God and see him change the story for good.
Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by SimplyShit: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2021
noobs123:

May God punish you for this kind of advice.

As he punished your father. Zuwo
Re: If My Husband And I Survived This Year.... by okoroemeka(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:
Dry bones shall rise again
I personally do not think that who owns and maintains an rx350 SUV in Nigeria now is poor,but it is time to think critically out of the box,is it really worth it to still own an expensive SUV while having financial problems,one of the best first solution is to sell off the suv and downgrade to more pocket friendly car like a Camry or Accord(2007 clean used Accord is a good choice,you will still maintain your dignity and respect with #800-#900k while having a lot remaining to solve pressing issues)as a people we must learn when to face reality and tackle life problems with practical ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Notice The Person On This Id Is A Criminal This Pe / Alhaji Owoeye The Notorious Land Grabber Causes Mayhem In Lagos / “I Never Knew It’d Be Like This” — Lady Cries Out After Failed Attempt To Get Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.