Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa (2361 Views)

Japa Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. / Do You Know About Kuwait? If You Do, Please Stop Here And Help A Brother. / Please I Need Travel Informations About Kuwait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by Placid177: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2021
My agent told me to pay 2.2m for Kuwait working visa, please I need advise on how to go about it,I need know how life is over there for migrants.
Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
2.2m is good money to start a business in nigeria..
Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by Davinity: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
Is he talking about Nigeria or you just want to be unfortunate?

Somebody is discussing migration you're discussing entrepreneurship are you okay?

Which business can thrive in this country aside cattle rearing?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by Cutehector(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2021
Davinity:

Somebody is discussing migration you're discussing entrepreneurship are you okay?

did you see the name of the country of interest? Kuwait? Abeg. No be every country person dey go.. How well does he know if its safe to live in, are there racists there, etc.
Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by Placid177: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
Cutehector:
did you see the name of the country of interest? Kuwait? Abeg. No be every country person dey go.. How well does he know if its safe to live in, are there racists there, etc.

Bro i prefer to live in a racist country than to live in nija, lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by olamide0147: 1:49am On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
Bro your village people has succided in getting right handle, wait u dey craze person dey seek opinion on how to be great in life for his born or unborn kids and u talking about investment in Nigeria finally oti ya werey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by Davinity: 5:41am On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:
Kuwait is a cool place to migrate to... They don't have extremist islamist like we have down here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by NONNYG: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2021
Placid177:
My agent told me to pay 2.2m for Kuwait working visa, please I need advise on how to go about it,I need know how life is over there for migrants.
Be careful with your agent(I smell scam)... Moreover which work are you going to do in Kuwait? Menial job? If yes.. your salary might be around 100 to 150 dinar.

So don't use because of high exchange rate of Kuwait dinar & put yourself in a situation you might regret later. When it comes to moving to GCC countries, if not UAE or Qatar... Pls find somewhere else.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by lereinter(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Cutehector:

Though t's true about your fear moving to unknown places

I know a guy that stays in Kuwait, though I have talked to him, and his response was things are not easy

Though he post pictures of him and his family, other nigerians even there's a rccg church they attend in Kuwait

So

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by Placid177: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Placid177:

Bro i prefer to live in a racist country than to live in nija, lolz

I like your vibes
Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by Placid177: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
NONNYG:
Be careful with your agent(I smell scam)... Moreover which work are you going to do in Kuwait? Menial job? If yes.. your salary might be around 100 to 150 dinar.

So don't use because of high exchange rate of Kuwait dinar & put yourself in a situation you might regret later. When it comes to moving to GCC countries, if not UAE or Qatar... Pls find somewhere else.

Thanks

I understand bro,but we had an agreement,I will pay once the Visa is out.
Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by campusmyguy3: 1:57am On Jun 23, 2021
guy you funny,you be get problem with the guy
Davinity:

Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by uthlaw: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
campusmyguy3:
guy you funny,you be get problem with the guy
that how some useless mofors behave....that is the best answer for him!
Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by uthlaw: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Cutehector:
I being wan insult you b4 as u no get sense,but another person don answer you!
Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by Malcolm123: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
uthlaw:
I being wan insult you b4 as u no get sense,but another person don answer you!

Assume you have travel to gulf countries b4 u will understand why the guy mention business in nigeria ahead of travelling to those arab countries

If is not western countries stay for your country and invest ur small money (with prayer u can make it)
Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by Malcolm123: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Placid177:

Assuming you ar my younger/elder brother (same blood) i will advise you not to go to any gulf countries to go hustle.....buh since you ar not.... you can go and try your luck maybe you will be part of the fortunate 3%
Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by Nicoswit(m): 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
Malcolm123:

Assuming you ar my younger/elder brother (same blood) i will advise you not to go to any gulf countries to go hustle.....buh since you ar not.... you can go and try your luck maybe you will be part of the fortunate 3%
3% dey dangerous oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by Onethousandgoat: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
That money is toomuch 2.2m, that 2.2m will cover everything on Poland work permit plus visa and flight ticket.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by tunjity26: 3:29am On Jul 25, 2021
Onethousandgoat:
That money is toomuch 2.2m, that 2.2m will cover everything on Poland work permit plus visa and flight ticket.

you get the link?
Re: Let's Discuss About Kuwait Working Visa by BlackSan: 10:11am On Jul 25, 2021
Placid177:

Still doesn't guarantee you a job because he said so. I honestly have no positive opinion about agents. Be careful!

(1) (Reply)

Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. / Suggest Better Country To Migrate,i'm 24 Yrs / Is relocating To Abeokuta From Lagos A Good Idea??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.