Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,470 members, 7,861,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

How To Use Psalm 83 For Spiritual Warfare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Use Psalm 83 For Spiritual Warfare (702 Views)

How To Use Psalm 67 And Isaiah 16 For Spiritual Cleansing From Bondages / God's Answer For Spiritual Warfare - Joseph Prince / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Psalm 83 For Spiritual Warfare by JideGabs(m): 8:39pm On Jun 13, 2021
Many Christians do not even believe that they are in an open battle field with the enemy of our souls and also do not know that the most powerful prayer points or bullets are contained in the bible and psalms.

The word of God is sharper than double edge sword piercing the bone marrows. The psalms are very potent in counteracting the attack of the enemy. There are billions of evil spoken words released in the atmosphere daily before we wake up by evil powers and forces. Some of the utterances are invocation, arrows, spells, javaline, hex, hypnosis in order to wreck havoc on humans.

There are billions of demons and satanic forces deployed to the universe daily even before we wake daily. They are hell bent on ruining Gods children but thank God for prayer warriors that daily activate the energy of Angels.

Now psalms have diverse usages and purposes. Psalm 1 is different from psalm 3 and 3 differ from 6 and so on. For example I say psalm 23 when in serious need. And believing in God’s infinite mercies and providence and I get whatever I desire in accordance to his will.

Thus the lord is my shepherd, now the earthly shepherd that takes care of his flock provides pastures by navigating them daily to places of pastures and livelihood and how much more our heavenly father who cares so much for us. Anytime I say psalm 23 when in serious need before the day runs out, I must get my desire.

Psalms have diverse utility and allowing the holy spirit teach you how to use them is pivotal. >>>
https://spiritsfirmamentblog.com/how-to-use-psalm-83-for-spiritual-warfare/

(1) (Reply)

Flee! / Yahuwah Is The Elohim And Father Of Yahushua / How Could They Have Known, Inpired By God Or Guess Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.