Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet (28885 Views)

Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? / Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Eagle Prophet claims that the mortuary man who recorded Ebony and Franky did that for spiritual purposes.

The widely circulated video has been widely condemned by the public with some calling for the arrest and possible prosecution of the mortuary attendant who is only identified as Ebenezer, for disrespecting the dead in such a manner leaving the mortuary man no choice but to go into hiding following reports that the police is in search for him.
Sharing his thoughts on the issue, Prophet Reindolph Oduro Gyebi commonly known as the Eagle Prophet in an exclusive interview on ‘Maakye’ educative show on Hot93.9fm, disclosed that, the condemnation being meted out to the mortuary attendant is not necessary since everything is highly a spiritual affair.

According to him, the video is part of a spiritual requirement someone close to her has been given to tie the spirit of the dancehall artiste as a means of preventing her from going after those responsible for her demise.

“Nobody should blame the mortuary attendant. The video was released by somebody close to her, the issue is a highly spiritual matter. The ghost of Ebony will haunt some people because someone close to her wants to tie her soul as part of the requirements to prevent the ghost of the girl from doing what she has to do. So the police should stop looking for the mortuary attendant he is not to blame for the video.” He told Boamah Darko.

Although he failed to mention any names, the Prophet called on the family of Ebony to be silent and seek for answers beyond the physical.

“I have personally seen this girl in my vision for more than 14 times trying to send a message across so I urge the family to seek for answers in the spiritual realm.” he added.

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/03/01/video-of-ebony-was-taken-for-spiritual-purposes/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by NwaAmaikpe: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

Ebony isn't resting in peace even in death.
Scandals everywhere.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
She appeared to you too? Why is she appearing to everyone?
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Flexherbal(m): 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
They should allow the spirit of this girl to rest in peace !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y23wb4CuHeA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by emeijeh(m): 8:25am On Mar 02, 2018
Can we just allow her majesty sexiness rest in peace?

Ghana and weird news sha!
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by nairavsdollars(f): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2018
Sharrap end time prophet

1 Like

Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by palmas46(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by infogenius(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2018
I hear u Mr Prophet. When we are in an Era where everything must be recorded.
If It is spiritually connected I doubt if there will be a recording. As it is God don catch them because they video leaked.
As far as I am concerned they did the acts and video for fun.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by princechurchill(m): 8:29am On Mar 02, 2018
The prophets in Ghana no de allow the dead to rest in peace again nawa

2 Likes

Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by coken: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2018
I HEAR
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Buharimustgo: 8:29am On Mar 02, 2018
Many fake prophets in Ghana,they are too childish for my liking,they should come and learn work from their counterparts in Nigeria that have grown to magic performance

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Emaytex(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2018
smone with video or link shud ...... I nid to c it..
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Emaytex(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2018
smone with video or link shud ...... I nid to c it..
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by marvin906(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2018
you guys should allow this girl rest in peace na undecided undecided
she dey hell fire dey relax una nor won leave am

Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Tokziby: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2018
Fake prophet advertising his fake business angry
No be only Seek for spiritual help na spiritual thief... Barawo prophet angry
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by seankay(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2018
The acclaimed Prophet looks like the mad man he is. I don't know why the title "Prophet" in Africa has scam written all over it.
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by makydebbie(f): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2018
Take this 'prophet' serious at your peril.
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2018
Leave this dead girl alone, Mr Prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Baronesschandus(f): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2018
This should nt distract the fact that MESSI is the world's best footballer Argue with your keypad
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 02, 2018
It's official. Ghana is the world's headquarters of stu.pid people. They fall heads over heels in trying to outdo each other in stupidity.

Reason why black Africa is still mired in superstitions, old wives fables and all manners of absurdities.

The mortuary groper looks so much like Kofi the comedian.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by sankky: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2018
With the way every unknown is being given religious and spiritual coloration, Africa seems to be sliding back into the dark age

2 Likes

Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ebony isn't resting in peace even in death. Scandals everywhere.
over sabi
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Naughtytboy: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2018
One thing is certain this girl has a very strong spirit
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by gideonogunkola(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=martins9116 post=65489686] [/quote
how do you go about it?]

1 Like

Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by RealGucci: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2018
ive never heard of a prophet from uk
usa or canada
its always africa
everyone don be prophet
by hook or crook
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Ogbuevi(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Okay, we have heard you, Mr. Prophet.

Abeg who knows if the price of iPhone X has fallen?

Check out www.listclan.com
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2018
when I hear news from African countries like ghana, Kenya, Zimbabwe i simply start believing in Nigeria again. imagine the Kind of news African countries bring up to the world on social media? why won't Trump call y'all peeps sh*t hole? for the records, ghana is fvcked.

1 Like

Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Obierika(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet by Kobicove(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2018
Lubbish! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is A Sin For A Born_again Christain To Fall In Love & Date A Girl. / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis / Video Moment Of Pastor Adeboye Discarding Prophecies On Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.