Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service (2630 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Armed Man Seen Walking To Church (Photos, Video) / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by susy6999: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2021
Watch the hilarious moment a church member was caught eating and taking carbonated drink during a church service

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_eOukTDmis

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by SLAP44: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2021
Where did the man say "No be me kill JESUS CHRIST ?

This is just another post meant to attack Christianity. But like all others, it will fail. Repent and give your life to JESUS CHRIST, in HIM alone can you find lasting peace and love.

4 Likes

Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2021
Maybe the man get mental

Chai this Buhari self
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by susy6999: 10:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
Grgton:
Maybe the man get mental

Chai this Buhari self
he was probably hungry

2 Likes

Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by susy6999: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2021
SLAP44:

This is just another post meant to attack Christianity. But like all others, it will fail. Repent and give your life to JESUS CHRIST, in HIM alone can you find lasting peace and love.
where is all these coming from?
Who is attacking anyone?

2 Likes

Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by SLAP44: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2021
susy6999:
where is all these coming from?
Who is attacking anyone?

Stop lying against the church.

Repent of your sins and five your life to JESUS CHRIST.
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by chatinent: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
And who is that hanty in red sleeping?

Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by henrybomb(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2021
SLAP44:

Una just dey craze for here...I don’t see attack against Christianity some of you just take things too much to your heart
Even the people that brought religion to us are calm and more reasonable but here na crazeworld.
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by Lanretoye(m): 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oya ta lo pa jesu?
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by SLAP44: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2021
henrybomb:

Una just dey craze for here...I don’t see attack against Christianity some of you just take things too much to your heart
Even the people that brought religion to us are calm and more reasonable but here na crazeworld.

Did you hear the man say "No be me kill jesus? "

That is an attack on Christianity.

Read Exodus 20:7
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by susy6999: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2021
SLAP44:

stop being silly

Did I quote anywhere the man said so?

You don't have to comment If you don't have any better contribution
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by SLAP44: 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
susy6999:
stop being silly

Did I quote anywhere the man said so?

You don't have to comment If you don't have any better contribution

Oh!

So it was you who added no bi me kill jesus?

Brother you have sinned. Repent and read your bible. Confess your sins and GOD will forgive you.
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by SLAP44: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2021
chatinent:
And who is that hanty in red sleeping?

What if she's praying or meditating. That's what is done inside a church .
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by henrybomb(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2021
SLAP44:

Read Exodus 20:7
There is nothing here that backs that bible verse
Or you don’t know it is an just expression of. what might be going in the man’s mind at that time ? Learn to be open minded and stop this “attack against the Christianity “ jargons
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by susy6999: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
henrybomb:

Or you don’t know it is an just expression of. what might be going in the man’s mind at that time ? Learn to be open minded and stop this “attack against the Christianity “ jargons
this guy is giving me headache

So many characters on Nairaland grin
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by SLAP44: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2021
henrybomb:

What does the bible verse say? grin
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by henrybomb(m): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
susy6999:

As in ehn
I don’t understand some people here they prolly want to gather likes or they are just stupid
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by SLAP44: 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2021
susy6999:

Sin is a very big headache. I am only trying to cure you of it grin
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by henrybomb(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
SLAP44:

What does the bible verse say? grin
Nigga you want attention you are not getting it from me proceed ahead
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by SLAP44: 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2021
henrybomb:

As in ehn
I don’t understand some people here they prolly want to gather likes or they are just stupid

Return to the topic and stop hyperventilating.

What does Exodus 20:7 says grin
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by SLAP44: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
henrybomb:

Nigga you want attention you are not getting it from me proceed ahead

grin grin grin Devils don't open the bible oooo grin

Now tell me what your own holy book says about this.
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by henrybomb(m): 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2021
SLAP44:

Return to the topic and stop hyperventilating.

What does Exodus 20:7 says grin
Preach to your small circle or community I am not interested
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by henrybomb(m): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2021
SLAP44:

grin grin grin Devils don't open the bible oooo grin

Now tell me what your quoran says about this.
grin stop this thing you are doing to yourself it won’t help you
You are delusional
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by SLAP44: 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
henrybomb:

Preach to your small circle or community I am not interested
Do you know that God can save your life from the sins of blasphemy and forgive your sins, even make you a better person?

Seek JESUS today, your life will never be the same again.
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by henrybomb(m): 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
SLAP44:

Do you know that God can save your life from the sins of blasphemy and forgive your sins, even make you a better person?

Seek JESUS today, your life will never be the same again.
Blasphemy you say? grin
Nigga disembark from delusional and foolish statements
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2021
SANE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE FEW, NA MAD PEOPLE FULL THIS COUNTRY.... THOSE PEOPLE BEFORE ME ARGUING DEY CRAZE.... BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!! BUHARI!!!! HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU... YOU WILL DIE THE SECOND TIME.... NA BUHARI MAKE THAT GUY COME CHURCH DEY EAT... INFACT BUHARI, LAI MOHAMMED, ADAMU, SHEHU, TINUBU, OSINBANJO, APC AND THERE SUPPORTERS FOLLOW KILL JESUS..... QUOTE ME I GO USE BLOW COMMOT YOUR TEETH....
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by SLAP44: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
henrybomb:

grin stop this thing you are doing to yourself it won’t help you
You are delusional

Just find a good church around you and confess your sins. The Lord promised to forgive all sinners.
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by PAWG(m): 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
grin I had a good laugh

1 Like

Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by henrybomb(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
SLAP44:

Just find a good church around you and confess your sins. The Lord promised to forgive all sinners.
Ok
Move ahead niggaman
Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by PAWG(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
I still dey laugh o

1 Like

Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by SLAP44: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2021
PAWG:
grin I had a good laugh
Even me my brother grin grin

Laughing hard here. grin

1 Like

Re: No Be Me Kill Jesus: Man Seen Eating During A Church Service by Scream(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2021
Like that guy came with his holy communion

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas Carol Songs Lyrics, (images And Videos). / How To Marry A Virgin And Stay Married All Your Life / Pastors, Their Wives And Billboards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.