Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State (71527 Views)

Suicide Note Of Delta Banker Released By Her Husband / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Truth2Life: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2021
Its high time this fools are made to know that its not an exclusively reserve for them. Killings are not exclusively theirs, everyone should defend themselves
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by akpunda86: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:

https://www.facebook.com/836988209750959/posts/3978728998910182/?app=fbl

Fake letter who wrote it who delivered it. Who received it. Bunch of crowns.
Fulani don't talk nor make noise when they wanna hit they hit.
Somebody just wants to milk the governor for security vote.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by WhiteRuler: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2021
For real? And we call this contraption ONE NIGERIA?
How did we get to this level?
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Maroghene(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2021
We know this isn't true but a propaganda tool being used by people to cause more chaos. Detractors are earning from this trouble and will do anything to continue earning from the loss of the poor masses. I don't believe it's all Fulani herdsmen all round.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by ultimatebas(m): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2021
We dey wait for them. All ijaw communities please be alert. Please do not hesitate to request for re-enforcement from Bayelsa and Rivers State counterparts.

I am willing to make financial contribution to this cause. This madness has to come to an end.

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Walkee: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2021
juman:
But we must know that the present leadership of fulani in nigeria are idiottsss, fools, moronn, simpleton, clowns, buffoon and confused.

Fulani of today is a terrorist tribe.

Remember, the great ahmadu bello was also fulani man.
He was greatest leader ever in the north.

Buhari is a useless president.
lmao Ahmadu Bello is the father of all tribal bigotry and terrorism. Because the fool appears on Naira note doesn't make him a hero. Just search Ahmadu Bello interviews on YouTube and listen to the fool speak directly from his own mouth, not what idiots say about him
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Chicastle: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2021
Trouble dey sleep yanga wan wake am

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Blakpot: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2021
This has to be fake.
Even Fulani killer herdsmen and their sponsors aren't that naive to extend their madness to Delta State.
Haba. Of all places?
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by modsfucker: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2021
Igbos can't execute such a propaganda without leaving a trail. No Northerner will ever spell Borno as Bornu... And whoever is an ardent listener of Radio Biafra, knows that this is nothing but their language. There's no difference between this gibberish and what Kanu spews on that divisive Radio daily... Very familiar lines grin cheesy
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by modsfucker: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2021
defcon4:
This is fake.
Why do people cook up stuff like this. I am not a fan of Fulani terrorism that has plagued Nigeria of recent. But thunder fire the thief who concocted this rumor, to steal sleep from Deltans. May pile catch your anus

The moment I read Bornu instead of Borno, I knew the source of the letter.. No Northerner will ever spell Borno as Bornu grin
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Masterito(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2021
But dey wrote to Benue government too.
kogi2010:
pure lies this is the hand work of ipob the Fulanis we know can never tell u when dey will attack dey take u by surprise, shame on ipob
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Techguy96(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Straight up! They visit like the hurricane. Igangan can testify
Nah, that igangan case was cause by failure from security agency. There were information going on that the attack was going to happen yet nothing was don to stop it.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2021
And some patriotic lot left the group chat...
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Masterito(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2021
Ask Benue state government. Why wait for them to debunk them news instead of you trying to defend it. I
akpunda86:

Fake letter who wrote it who delivered it. Who received it. Bunch of crowns.
Fulani don't talk nor make noise when they wanna hit they hit.
Somebody just wants to milk the governor for security vote.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Eaglesence: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2021
MansoryMX:
Whether real or fake threat. Greatest mistake Fulani people are about to make in this country. Me personally go kill all the ones pushing their rickshaw in my Estate. I nor kukuma like them before but the 2% sanity in me demands I respect them as humans.

The dangerous thing about we Deltans aside Niger Delta Militants is we don’t leave trace of evidence when we kill. You won’t know we don kill. I dare them to attack Delta State! Make Governor give us go ahead to kill! We nor get single conscience for this part of the world o! Everyone in Delta State is synonymous to a Dogon! We don’t kill but if you attack us we will kill you mercilessly!

I dey wait them my brother gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Snazzynho(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2021
Authoreety:

Why are they so much concern about the ban of the open grazing if not that they have a hidden agenda?
Is this not obvious

NIGERIA'S 36 STATES & FCT RANKED IN ORDER OF

LAND SURFACE AREA (KM)*

1. Niger State 76,363KM?
2. Borno State 70,898KM2
3. Taraba State 54,473KM-
4. Kaduna State 46,053KM2
5. Bauchi State 45,837KM2
6. Yobe State 45,502KM
7. Zamfara State 39,762KM?
8. Adamawa State 36,917KM2
9. Kwara State 36,825KM?
10. Kebbi State 36,800OKM?
11. Benue State 34,059KM?
12. Plateau State 30,913KM?
13. Kogi State 29,833KM?
14. Oyo State 28,454KM2
15. Nasarawa State 27,117KM2
16. Sokoto State 25,973KM
17. Katsina State 24,192KM
18. Jigawa State 23,154KM2
19. Cross River State 20,156KM2
20. Kano State 20,131 KM2
21. Gombe State 18,768KM2
22. Edo State 17,802KM2
23. Delta State 17,698KM?
24. Ogun State 16,762KM2
25. Ondo State 15,500KM2
26. Rivers State 11,077KM2
27. Bayelsa State 10,773KM2
28. Osun State 9,251KM
29. Federal Capital Territory 7,315KM
30. Enugu State 7,161 KM
31. Akwa lbom State 7,081 KM
32. Ekiti State 6,353KM
33. Abia State 6,320KM
34. Ebonyi State 5,670KM?
35. Imo State 5,530KM2
36. Anambra State 4,844KM
37. Lagos State 3,345KM?

Anambra+ Enugu + Abia + Imo + Ebonyi =
29,525KM

Kogi= 29,833KME

Ogun +Oyo +Osun +Ondo + Ekiti = 76,320KM
Lagos = 3,345KM?

Niger alone = 76,363KM

Niger State = Entire Southwest States - Lagos

*The entire Southeast

is a little less than Kogi State only.

Just for our record

The North Has enough land for ranching and cattle
colony.

We in the South West have little land mass. PLEASE

LET US BE; LEAVE US ALONE TO MANAGE
A. Top 10 NATIONS in terms of cattle inventory
(2017).

1. INDIA 303 million

2. BRAZIL 226 million

3. CHINA 100 million.

4. USA 93 million.

5. EU 89 million.

6. ARGENTINA 53 million

7. AUSTRALIA 27 million

8. RUSSIA 18 million

9. MEXIC0 16 million

10. TURKEY 14 million.

B. TOP 10 MILK EXPORTERS

1. NEW ZEALAND $4.4 Bilion
2. GERMANY $2.6 Billion
3. NETHERLANDS $1.9 Billion

4. FRANCE S1.5 Billion
5. USA $1.4 Billion
6. BELGIUM $1.2 Billion

7. AUSTRALIA $852 Million
8. BELARUS $637 Million
9. UK $569 Million
10. SAUDI ARABIA $556 Million

C. TOP 10 BEEF EXPORTING NATIONS (2016).

1. AUSTRALIA $5.6 Billion
2. USA $5.2 Billion
3. BRAZIL $4.3 Billion
4. INDIA $3.7 Billion
5. NETHERLANDS $2.7 Billion
6. IRELAND $2 Billion
7. NEW ZEALAND $1.9 Billion
8. CANADA $1.5 Billion
9. URUGUAY $1.4 Billion
10. GERMANY $1.3 Billion

Additional Considerations:

1. Nigeria is not among the top 20 nations in the
global cattle business.
2. Non of the top cattle producing nations create
cattle colonies or engage in primitive cattle grazing.
All the top cattle producing and exporting nations
utilise modern technology and ranching methods to
maximise production and profit.
3. Non of the top nations earning billions of dollars
annually from the cattle business condone the killing
of citizens for cattle.

4. Nigeria's cattle business requires a complete re-
think now and not later, for posterity's sake.

Knowledge_is_power, Share to educate our leaders
and citizens!

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by realray(m): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2021
na God go punish una, usman dan fodio is he a nigerian? What nonsense by the way who gave them this Boldness or does nigeria belong to them, see why am angry with the hausas they cosed this rubbish by allowing the foolanis in the first place, let them try rubbish first then we'll know who's the real nigerian..... useless sect of people
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by modsfucker: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2021
Seun and the mod who pushed this inciting and apparently fake letter to the front page should tread with caution, if you guys don't want Nairaland to go the twitter way.

It is obvious that in the absence of twitter, many divisive elements have turned to Nairaland to promote their divisive campaigns and apparently we have some subversive mods who are helping them promote this agenda..

Well, as the Country battles rampant dissemination and circulation of fake and inciting news, we would place Nairaland on close monitoring to ascertain the veracity or otherwise of our suspicion.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by od501: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Fulani can be very funny, you wan attack delta state lol.... Because they said they don't want you to destroy their farms and attack their people at Nights.

I can say nothing, but wish them (Fulani) well in their future endeavor and attacks in Delta state.

I just pray that the innocent hausas don't fall victim in the cross fire.

And you think it is the Fulani that will fight the wars? You think Fulani has the strength to fight and win wars? Retaliate and watch the Nigerian army bombard you from all angles, just like they are going in the SE, and Benue state.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by cejaypriesty(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2021
LegalWolf:
This total gibberish. The target is against is, the Fulani and we know this. Let Buhari leave, all these hatred against us will stop no doubt.
Your kinsmen herders are killers ,rapists ,destroyers of farmland that is why they are hated .Before they started their Jihad agenda against the south they used to stay in the Bush with their cow and no one bothered until it became clear to all that is no longer business as usual.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by starz100: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2021
Delta be security conscious. All this shit will soon pass
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2021
Nukilia:
This is the work of saboteurs in Chief!
Herdsmen would rather invade you and leave you to count your losses

EXACTLY, they do not have time for writing prose and poetry - they will TAKE ACTION unlike other ethnic groups who like holding placards and ranting online grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Okhuadams(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2021
And what is their grand patron saying about it
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Sincinnati: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2021
On this same forum we read that Fulani herdsmen have besieged the whole of South Wasté from one Amuotekun General.

These fulani boys on Nairaland laughed it off and claimed it was a hoax. My South Wasté brothers believed their fulani taqqiya friends and went to sleep.

The Next week, 30 killed in Igangan, Oyo state.

I just hope my Delta brothers are not docile like my South Wasté brothers

1 Like

Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by chloride6: 11:33am On Jun 14, 2021
Believe this at your peril..
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by izubext007: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
Authoreety:

[/s]by all indication, this post is fake , and is meant to cause panic in Delta State.
I urge Deltans to remain calm but vigilant because some hoodlums who are against the progress of the state govt. are behind these threat.
Reporting from asaba the state capital.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by domnwan(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2021
Kingpin1000:
I trust Delta boys. If them kill an ant in Delta state even police wey be Hausa man self go die not only Fulani herdsmen. See boldness, it's like this fulani people want to be wiped out of the surface of the earth
Stop making noise who are Delta boys and who have they held down in any war?
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Sincinnati: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2021
modsfucker:
Seun and the mod who pushed this inciting and apparently fake letter to the front page should thread with caution, if you guys don't want Nairaland to go the twitter way.

It is obvious that in the absence of twitter, many divisive elements have turned to Nairaland to promote their divisive campaigns and apparently we have some subversive mods who are helping them promote this agenda..

Well, as the Country battles rampant dissemination and circulation of fake and inciting news, we would place Nairaland on close monitoring to ascertain the veracity or otherwise of our suspicion.
My friend quit the rants please!

Were you not here when an Amuoteku Lieutenant General said that fulani have besieged the whole of South Wasté?

You probably were among the people that sold my South Wasté brothers the taqqiya that it’s a lie. What happened next? The same fulani marauders killed 30 women and children just in less than one week after that warning.
And you’re here ranting.

And who the fück are you self? What has been your take on the incessant slaughtering of people of Benue State by fulanis?

If you strongly believe in Nigeria, then I pray your life and that of your family end as the same as those these fulani animals have visited in the middle of the night.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by modsfucker: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2021
Sincinnati:
My friend quit the rants please!

Were you not here when an Amuoteku Lieutenant General said that fulani have besieged the whole of South West?

You probably were among the people that sold my South West brothers the taqqiya that it’s a lie. What happened next? The same fulani marauders killed 30 women and children just in less than one week after that warning.
And you’re here ranting.

And who the fück are you self? What has been your take on the incessant slaughtering of people of Benue State by fulanis?

If you strongly believe in Nigeria, then I pray your life and that of your family end as the same as those these fulani animals have visited in the middle of the night.

Successfully ignored.
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Abakelawal(f): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2021
So dis pple Sabi English
Re: Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State by Sincinnati: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2021
modsfucker:

Successfully ignored.
As expected.

Brainfarts like you can’t stand facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Nigerian Men To Be Extradicted To US For Sexual Extortion Of A 17-Year-Old Boy / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.