Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) (7777 Views)

Belindah Effah: I Was Once Referred To As Ugly Duckling / Omotola Amazingly Transforms The Home Of A Widow In 4 Days (photos) / Yul Edochie, Pictured With A Beautiful Damsel On Set. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by meobizy(f): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2021
She’s still ugly.
Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by kestolove95(m): 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
She's still ugly even with d makeup
Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by yanabasee1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
IntersexSherry:
shut up

lol.... e pain you enter bone ..
Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2021
yanabasee1:

lol.... e pain you enter bone ..
this lady fine pass your ass. That is if you have one tongue
Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by chival(f): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
I think she just needs to take better care of herself, and more specifically, her skin.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Meanwhile, this ugly chick is chilling life with her boyfriend. Leave yourself alone, you will find someone who will love you for who you are..

Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2021
Her picture with her boyfriend.... She looks pretty there... Nobody is ever ugly... Never.

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Doradorwa:
Her picture with her boyfriend.... She looks pretty there... Nobody is ever ugly... Never.
i like this pic of her the most

Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2021
IntersexSherry:
i like this pic of her the most
yeah this one is great... Looks like she's having fun... I also have a bit of issue with my face... My Nose to be precise. I believe it's too big and that's one of the reasons I don't put my picture on my dp. But recently I've just come to the term of living myself.
Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Doradorwa:
yeah this one is great... Looks like she's having fun... I also have a bit of issue with my face... My Nose to be precise. I believe it's too big and that's one of the reasons I don't put my picture on my dp. But recently I've just come to the term of living myself.
girl nothing wrong with having a big nose as far as it fits the face. Mercy johnson has a big nose, it still suits her. Even Nengi, most beautiful girl in bbn has an ugly nose but it still suits her..
Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
IntersexSherry:
girl nothing wrong with having a big nose as far as it fits the face. Mercy johnson has a big nose, it still suits her. Even Nengi, most beautiful girl in bbn has an ugly nose but it still suits her..
Coming from you I must accept you are right... I've been taking more pictures lately... I've been loving my nose.

2 Likes

Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by purples25(f): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2021
Sometimes courage in life means the ability to keep living and moving forward despite other's opinions of you. A recent thought.
Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by Casham: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
purples25:
Sometimes courage in life means the ability to keep living and moving forward despite other's opinions of you. A recent thought.
This is gospell!

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by purples25(f): 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Casham:
This is gospell!

Thanks. I hope she will continue to be brave. She's got to exist whether they like her or not.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
That ass is good though grin.... But that face is ugly enough to make a man have dysfunction erection
Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
grin
Khd95:
south africans go just look anyhow and carry deadly weapon of mass destruction behind

i know some guys would use pillow to cover her face and still knack, hiiian
Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by WifeBeater: 11:43am On Jun 18, 2021
IntersexSherry:
shut up

IntersexSherry, we should meet up...

We will make magic. wink kiss
Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by Lordswat(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Well, i will still make heaven
I thought i was the only one who saw that
MajesticKris:
Ugly with BANGING BODY grin

Well not withstanding.... What's the need for Doggy AGAIN!!

grin grin
Re: Makeup Transforms Ugly Duckling Into Beautiful Damsel (photos) by BlueAir: 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
shocked even with the make up.she looks creepy

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Jim Iyke & Nadia Buari Spotted Together Yesterday! Break Up Story Is False / Meet The Parents Of Mavin Records Act, D’ija (photos) / #bbnaija: The Look On Seyi 'awolowo's Grandson' Face As Ella Twerks (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.