Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) (25406 Views)

Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State / See The Amazing Car Collection Of Eccentric Football Coach, Jose Mourinho (PIX) / Patrick Mboma’s Overhead Kick For Cameroon, Before Ronaldo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2021
Update From . COM

Unknown gunmen have shot and killed a footbal coach identified as Torkuma Chihe Promise in Makurdi, the Benue state capital, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the deceased popularly known as Coach Mboma was shot dead by the assailants at Asese 1, North-Bank, Makurdi on Sunday evening, June 13.

A Facebook user, Kingsley Terkimbi Usongo who notify , said he spoke to the deceased same day he was murdered.

"Rest in peace my brother coach Mboma Torkuma Promise Chihe. I spoke with u early yesterday, requesting you to take ur phone to my mom so I could speak with her. I guess I was the first person's voice u heard yesterday. It's unfortunate that u couldn't end the day as you were shot dead later in the evening of yesterday, 13/06/2021. Continue to find rest with the Lord until we meet to part no more" he wrote on Monday, June 14.

See Reactions From Friends On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1228966187541176&id=100012834186313

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Omihanifa: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Nigeria is fast becoming a killing field undecided

13 Likes

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by SportsHD: 11:11am On Jun 15, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:

It was gathered By ,

A Facebook user, Kingsley Terkimbi Usongo who notify
Stop lying.
No one notified your bitchass. You look for bad news on Facebook.

And it's notified, not "notify". Mr blogger blogger.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2021
Ff
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Dear op.
"If you hunt for bad news, then it will always follow you."
Continue looking for bad news to share every day like a mentally imbalanced single witch.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by falseprophet: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Welovekids1: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Ah, RIP

But what’s with this Cover blog and bad news?

Are you a sadist?

4 Likes

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by slawormiir: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2021
That's bad
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Segzy19: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2021
This Benue and bad news sef
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by SchoolGate: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2021
Evil men
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by FREEMADNESS: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2021
and bad news be like Buhari and his cows.

MEANWHILE......

the vulture dude below have something to say.
Darling daddy grin

3 Likes

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by akeeng: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2021
SportsHD:

Stop lying.

grin grin

[img]https://media./images/f7f4186c0030a6040fa091f7c12efbc3/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2021
This is Barbaric and getting outta hands.
Peace is all we want in our nation.

Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT

letitrainnow:

Amen
God bless you and yours.
You are a good Nigerian who is not in support of kidnappers, murderers, rapists and criminals, unlike some that are pained by our innocent prayers.

Same for all those happy to read that Shekau is only injured and not dead,
goodnessme1:

God destroy Nigeria.
Really?
To start with Who is a Nigerian?
Your father, mother, brothers, sisters, cousins, friends, neighbours and all your family members, both dead and living.
Isn't it funny that you kids never think before typing your usual rubbish online?
And you have families and friends in this nation o!
Characteristics of a kid!

Joemiles:
I just want to die already. Where's this death na make it easy for me.
Please don't die Joe.
Never give up.
All the evil people behind all this violence and deaths will all die before you in Jesus name.
You will read about their brutal deaths soon.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by pascal558(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2021
You kill me, I kill you, last last we all go die. what do you want to be remembered for?
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Dsure: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2021
Sad

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by FreshthinkX: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2021
May the killers never know peace. R.I.P to the Victim
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Elock1: 11:43am On Jun 15, 2021
angry
Abeg how much e go cost me from here to Cameroon.
Time don reach

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2021
Benue don suffer for fulani people hand
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2021
SportsHD:

Stop lying.

This guy normal normal na scammer na
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by SoNature(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Person still remain for Benue? undecided

Buhari has totally abandoned these people.

Meanwhile, Audu Ogbeh is still forming a member of Arewa Consultative Forum

1 Like

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Authoreety: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2021
What's all this na...

Buhari pack and go na!!!
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by godwinkessi: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Vc
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Kingpele(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2021
Nawah,let the national assembly impeach this heartless president before this gun men kills every one in the land ,just some hours ago about three guys came in front of my house in Enugu to rob a pos operator ,they shot in the air before disposing her of her money...We need the vice president to take over till 2023 ..buhari is not aware of any thing happening in the country
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Sleekdesign117: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2021
sad
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.

My condolence to the family!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, John Ogu Arrive Camp, Moses Out Of Congo Friendly / Anthony Joshua Reveals “dream Fight”, Sends Message To Fury, Wilder / FA Cup: Manchester United Drawn Against Liverpool In Fourth Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.