Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) (25412 Views)

Moses Simon Constructs Roads, Drainage For Agatu Community In Benue State / See The Amazing Car Collection Of Eccentric Football Coach, Jose Mourinho (PIX) / Patrick Mboma’s Overhead Kick For Cameroon, Before Ronaldo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by luizkyworld(m): 11:46am On Jun 15, 2021
Too much depressing news. Pls we need good news
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Jackyz: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2021
Benue and bad news..
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Ifearnoevil: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2021
SportsHD:

Stop lying.
No one notified your bitchass. You look for bad news on Facebook.

And it's notified, not "notify". Mr blogger blogger.

Are you the killer or one of the killers?
What exactly are you ranting about?
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
Nigeria is fast becoming a killing field undecided

Nigeria has become a killing field.
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2021
FREEMADNESS:
and bad news be like Buhari and his cows.

MEANWHILE......

the vulture dude below have something to say.
Darling daddy grin

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by annyplenty(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2021
Prayer for Nigeria

*Jere 18:7-10*, *Ezek 22:29-31*
*Daniel 9:2-14, Jonah 3:10*

-1. Jehovah, we repent of all the blood sheds and killings by gunmen and assasins. Forgive us in Jesus name

-.2. Lord, We repent of all violences and arson. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.
��

-3. Lord God, Jehovah, we repent of all anarchy and lawlessness in Nigerian. Father, forgive us in Jesus name.

-4. God of Mercy, send your Spirit of Repentance into all herdsmen, farmers, gun men, and all Nigerians in Jesus name.

Thank you.

Beginning June 1, 2021, We are doing 120days fasting, Repentance and prayers for Nigeria. Kindly join us.

For more info or to receive all the prayers, send email to jesuscoming@yahoo.com
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Ezedon(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2021
Nawao, it's time to fight all these gun men o
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by FREEMADNESS: 11:49am On Jun 15, 2021
post=102745837:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

90% of your coverage are bad news.

1 Like

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dear op.
"If you hunt for bad news, then it will always follow you."
Continue looking for bad news to share every day like a mentally imbalanced single witch.

Whether Goodnews or badnews, News is News!

Blame the killers and their sponsors instead blaming who brought the news

1 Like

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by JONSYN7154: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Unknown gunmen have shot and killed a footbal coach identified as Torkuma Chihe Promise in Makurdi, the Benue state capital, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the deceased popularly known as Coach Mboma was shot dead by the assailants at Asese 1, North-Bank, Makurdi on Sunday evening, June 13.

A Facebook user, Kingsley Terkimbi Usongo who notify , said he spoke to the deceased same day he was murdered.

"Rest in peace my brother coach Mboma Torkuma Promise Chihe. I spoke with u early yesterday, requesting you to take ur phone to my mom so I could speak with her. I guess I was the first person's voice u heard yesterday. It's unfortunate that u couldn't end the day as you were shot dead later in the evening of yesterday, 13/06/2021. Continue to find rest with the Lord until we meet to part no more" he wrote on Monday, June 14.

See Reactions From Friends On Facebook As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1228966187541176&id=100012834186313
Northbank and cultism in fact the entire makurdi is full of cultists.

RIP to coach.

2 Likes

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by pickatyouu: 11:54am On Jun 15, 2021
Benue don suffer for buhari and fulani hand.
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by slimman007: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Unknown gunmen have shot and killed a footbal coach identified as Torkuma Chihe Promise in Makurdi, the Benue state capital, Reports.

It was gathered By , that the deceased popularly known as Coach Mboma was shot dead by the assailants at Asese 1, North-Bank, Makurdi on Sunday evening, June 13.

A Facebook user, Kingsley Terkimbi Usongo who notify , said he spoke to the deceased same day he was murdered.

"Rest in peace my brother coach Mboma Torkuma Promise Chihe. I spoke with u early yesterday, requesting you to take ur phone to my mom so I could speak with her. I guess I was the first person's voice u heard yesterday. It's unfortunate that u couldn't end the day as you were shot dead later in the evening of yesterday, 13/06/2021. Continue to find rest with the Lord until we meet to part no more" he wrote on Monday, June 14.

and bad news are like siemese twins.Anywhere you found bad news is always at the front burner

1 Like

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2021
FREEMADNESS:

90% of your coverage are bad news.

What Did You Want To Cover Before Now?
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by FREEMADNESS: 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
post=102746130:

What Did You Want To Cover Before Now?

Good news is not forbidden in Nigeria you know.
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by zombieHUNTER: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
post=102745637:
This is Barbaric and getting outta hands.
Peace is all we want in our nation.

Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT

God bless you and yours.
You are a good Nigerian who is not in support of kidnappers, murderers, rapists and criminals, unlike some that are pained by our innocent prayers.

Same for all those happy to read that Shekau is only injured and not dead,

Really?
To start with Who is a Nigerian?
Your father, mother, brothers, sisters, cousins, friends, neighbours and all your family members, both dead and living.
Isn't it funny that you kids never think before typing your usual rubbish online?
And you have families and friends in this nation o!
Characteristics of a kid!

Please don't die Joe.
Never give up.
All the evil people behind all this violence and deaths will all die before you in Jesus name.
You will read about their brutal deaths soon.

Do we have a president in this country?

If we do... Then he must be a lifeless slowpoke

People dying everyday...

1 Like

Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by FarahAideed: 12:03pm On Jun 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Dear op.
"If you hunt for bad news, then it will always follow you."
Continue looking for bad news to share every day like a mentally imbalanced single witch.

Sharap clown
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Elvisgolden: 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
SportsHD:

Stop lying.

This person and his cronies are all harbingers of bad news and nothing more
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by millhouse: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
Nigeria is fast becoming a killing field undecided
very soon the rest of the world will see Nigeria as a place where if one feels like killing a human being for fun , You can furfill such desires on Nigerian soil
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2021
FREEMADNESS:

Good news is not forbidden in Nigeria you know.

What is the meaning of
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by naijapikin2(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2021
I can tell you confidently that it was cult related.
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Yinka1808: 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2021
May God come to the rescue of His people
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by FREEMADNESS: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
post=102746612:

What is the meaning of

coverage of bad news
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2021
SportsHD:

Stop lying.

Don’t mind these fake blogs whose work is to promote fake news and bad news but cannot report on one thing. That is why they are forever broke doing yahoo to survive
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Benue people are still sleeping. Learn from us
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Livesimple: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
post=102745637:
This is Barbaric and getting outta hands.
Peace is all we want in our nation.

Every evil and killer herdsmen
All the ritualists, kidnappers, Cultists, armed robbers, Baby factory owners, Child traffickers, cannibals all over the South, East, North and West of Nigeria causing chaos and unrest in our darling nation will not see the end of this year.
And to anyone supporting such devils and unrest.
Painful ends awaits them all.

No be curse,
Na FACT

God bless you and yours.
You are a good Nigerian who is not in support of kidnappers, murderers, rapists and criminals, unlike some that are pained by our innocent prayers.

Same for all those happy to read that Shekau is only injured and not dead,

Really?
To start with Who is a Nigerian?
Your father, mother, brothers, sisters, cousins, friends, neighbours and all your family members, both dead and living.
Isn't it funny that you kids never think before typing your usual rubbish online?
And you have families and friends in this nation o!
Characteristics of a kid!

Please don't die Joe.
Never give up.
All the evil people behind all this violence and deaths will all die before you in Jesus name.
You will read about their brutal deaths soon.

Almajiri terrorist
Re: Torkuma Chihe Promise: Gunmen Kill Football Coach Mboma In Benue (Photo) by Bsideboi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
So Sad. I knew this guy back in North Bank in my University days . They never loved students or even themselves. So much cult violence amongst youths. It's from one killing to the other. I know like 3 people that are dead and mainly due to cultists supremacy. Sad �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Divine Oduduru Provisionally Suspended For Failed Drug Test, Faces 6-Year Ban / Vincent Enyeama Undergoes Recovery In His House / FA Cup: Manchester United Drawn Against Liverpool In Fourth Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.