Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Top 5 Reasons Google Ads is Better than Facebook Ads in 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 5 Reasons Google Ads is Better than Facebook Ads in 2021 (1081 Views)

Nairaland Would Have Been Bigger Than Facebook, But! / Weownomy, A New Social Network That Pays You Money And Better Than Facebook / Why Your Facebook Ads Is Not Getting Result.... And How To Make It Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Reasons Google Ads is Better than Facebook Ads in 2021 by bigheart7: 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2021
Thread Deleted
Ask the Mods why.
Re: Top 5 Reasons Google Ads is Better than Facebook Ads in 2021 by bigheart7: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2021
Thread Deleted.
Ask the Mods Why.
Re: Top 5 Reasons Google Ads is Better than Facebook Ads in 2021 by Morningstarrr(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2021
Thanks for the Info. Which platform would advice someone who intend to run auto dealership campaign in Nigeria?
Re: Top 5 Reasons Google Ads is Better than Facebook Ads in 2021 by seunsiju(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nice one
Re: Top 5 Reasons Google Ads is Better than Facebook Ads in 2021 by ElectronicMoney(m): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2021
bigheart7:

I am sorry for the late reply.

Definitely Google ads is the best option if you have a website.

I assume you are selling cars & so would require serious buyers engaging with your ads. You will hardly get that kind of engagement with Facebook ads considering the price of the products you are advertising.

Besides, when someone is ready to buy a car for example, they are more likely to visit Google to make research about their preferred choice of car & where to buy it than on Facebook.

This is where you can take advantage to show them your auto deals depending on your keywords.

What if the auto dealership does already have a website would you still advise him to proceed with Google Ads?
Re: Top 5 Reasons Google Ads is Better than Facebook Ads in 2021 by Morningstarrr(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2021
bigheart7:

I am sorry for the late reply.

Definitely Google ads is the best option if you have a website.

I assume you are selling cars & so would require serious buyers engaging with your ads. You will hardly get that kind of engagement with Facebook ads considering the price of the products you are advertising.

Besides, when someone is ready to buy a car for example, they are more likely to visit Google to make research about their preferred choice of car & where to buy it than on Facebook.

This is where you can take advantage to show them your auto deals depending on your keywords.

Thanks for the response. I’ll chat you up
Re: Top 5 Reasons Google Ads is Better than Facebook Ads in 2021 by ElectronicMoney(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2021
bigheart7:

Yes I would.

You can use Search ads & smart display ads to advertise your best deals while still creating quality awareness for your business.

Proceeding with Google ads is a win-win situation for your kind of business.

Thank you for your response
Re: Top 5 Reasons Google Ads is Better than Facebook Ads in 2021 by adaperry25: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Which platform would you recommend a health and fitness e-commerce store that their products price range from 15k and above

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Loan App For Me / 2 Ways To Make Massive Money In Ghana As A Nigerian / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.