Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Sister Suffers Excruciating Leg Pain Occasionally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Sister Suffers Excruciating Leg Pain Occasionally (444 Views)

My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / 10-Year-Old Zimbabwean Eats Sex Sweets, Suffers ‘Everlasting’ Erection / How Do I Deal With Excruciating Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Suffers Excruciating Leg Pain Occasionally by massinola(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2021
Doctors in the house, I really need your help

My sister has been suffering severe leg pain since she was a child. Now above 20 and still the pain persists.
It is so intense when it starts that she cries bitterly. This is affecting her development and growth.
The pain according to her is deep in her leg bones when it starts.
I'm really confuse on the medics to use in order to bring an end to this as I hate to see her in that condition. It's heart braking seeing her go through such pains.
It comes once or twice in a month.

Please I need advice on the right treatment to use.

@lalasticlala please move to the front page so that those in the know can help me. I really need their advice.
Re: My Sister Suffers Excruciating Leg Pain Occasionally by byinks(f): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2021
massinola:
Doctors in the house, I really need your help

My sister has been suffering severe leg pain since she was a child. Now above 20 and still the pain persists.
It is so intense when it starts that she cries bitterly. This is affecting her development and growth.
The pain according to her is deep in her leg bones when it starts.
I'm really confuse on the medics to use in order to bring an end to this as I hate to see her in that condition. It's heart braking seeing her go through such pains.
It comes once or twice in a month.

Please I need advice on the right treatment to use.

@lalasticlala please move to the front page so that those in the know can help me. I really need their advice.

Is there a history of heart problem or hypertension in your family ?
Re: My Sister Suffers Excruciating Leg Pain Occasionally by doctokwus: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2021
Let her go and do a genotype test because it sounds like she is a SS.
Then take her to be seen by a Dr for proper treatment.
You don't know your sister's diagnosis and yet want to go sourcing for pain relief drugs.
Re: My Sister Suffers Excruciating Leg Pain Occasionally by massinola(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2021
byinks:

Is there a history of heart problem or hypertension in your family ?
None that I know of

1 Like

Re: My Sister Suffers Excruciating Leg Pain Occasionally by massinola(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2021
doctokwus:
Let her go and do a genotype test because it sounds like she is a SS.
Then take her to be seen by a Dr for proper treatment.
You don't know your sister's diagnosis and yet want to go sourcing for pain relief drugs.
She's not ss, she's AA group 0+

(1) (Reply)

World Hepatitis Day; Every 30 Seconds Someone Dies Of Hepatitis / Henrietta Lacks: WHO Honours black woman whose Cells Changed Medicine / Are You Depressed Or Sad? Here's How To Make Yourself Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.