Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. (2843 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by babakk2(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2021
I have been able to raise 500k for myself.
I want to travel and hustle abroad.
I need help and advise
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2021
Try Eritrea

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
500k is way too small but you can try Ghana and start up a mini trade like Sharwama spot, with plantain and chicken grill.
You can also start up a pure water business or mini kiosk mart.
In other way if you wish to go and seek asylum(Europe) or get stocked in Asia be my guest but until then Rules are Rules without it we will be living like Animals.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by Ynix(m): 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2021
Ghana, Liberia, is safe for you
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by iKingsley(m): 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nigeria is sure for you
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by fortune1894(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2021
Onitsha
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
Abort the mission. 500k is just 1k usd.

babakk2:
I need help and advise

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by Mikael0407(m): 7:01pm On Jun 15, 2021
Go to Dubai and hustle. Preferably if u have contacts there already.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by olamilarks(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2021
babakk2:
I need help and advise
suffer is waiting for you, you better use the money to grow something in naija make plenty wella before you can start processing travelling, it's better to suffer in one's country than as an illegal in another's land
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by Plut01: 6:51am On Jun 16, 2021
Mikael0407:
Go to Dubai and hustle. Preferably if u have contacts there already.

That money is way too small. He won't survive three months with it even in a cheap country like Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by JapaProfessor: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2021
Benin Republic or Togo.

You will be able to learn and hone your French skills while you're there, invest in an existing business you can monitor. Then you can move further.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by CryptoRepublic1: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
JapaProfessor:
Benin Republic or Togo.

You will be able to learn and hone your French skills while you're there, invest in an existing business you can monitor. Then you can move further.

Japaprofessor,

Have you left yet?

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by JapaProfessor: 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Japaprofessor,

Have you left yet?

To where?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by CryptoRepublic1: 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
JapaProfessor:

To where?

You started your thread in January which my friend advised you to start up a business with that money and a lot of people nearly slaughtered him for advising you.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by JapaProfessor: 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

You started your thread in January which my friend advised you to start up a business with that money and a lot of people nearly slaughtered him for advising you.

Not me.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by DaddyYankee: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2021
Hustle for Poland work permit
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by seunny4lif(m): 1:03am On Jun 17, 2021
Only if I have that kind money when I first left Nigeria in 2011.
I left Nigeria with just 35K Naira and then at the border the yeye Okada man drop in the middle of no where and collected 30K
Bad story
I suffer sha but still enjoyed at the same time
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by CryptoRepublic1: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2021
JapaProfessor:

Not me.

Ah ok,sorry I mistook you for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by CryptoRepublic1: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2021
seunny4lif:
Only if I have that kind money when I first left Nigeria in 2011.
I left Nigeria with just 35K Naira and then at the border the yeye Okada man drop in the middle of no where and collected 30K
Bad story
I suffer sha but still enjoyed at the same time

And where are you now?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by qicqwc110: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2021
These expenses are definitely not enough to study in China. You can get an inquiry about the expenses of studying in China for reference
If you want to study in China, come to SICAS:https://www.sicas.cn/Students/Info/Content_20210617091228.shtml
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by seunny4lif(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2021
Rep of Ireland
CryptoRepublic1:

And where are you now?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by CryptoRepublic1: 10:42am On Jun 17, 2021
seunny4lif:
Rep of Ireland

How did you end up here?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by seunny4lif(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Well, na small journey
10 African countries
3 American countries
6 European countries
Air
Land
Water cool
CryptoRepublic1:

How did you end up here?
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by CryptoRepublic1: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2021
seunny4lif:
Well, na small journey
10 African countries
3 American countries
6 European countries
Air
Land
Water cool

Wow,that was incredible bro,well done.
You're very lucky man, this's among the best and difficult place to enter.

You can share your story for people to learn.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by seunny4lif(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2021
Na life joor
As my papa and mama no know anyone and suffer too much for Nigeria joor
I run comot before I go join armed robbers grin Or join kidnappers as money no dey.
One Oga still dey own me salary
CryptoRepublic1:

Wow,that was incredible bro,well done.
You're very lucky man, this's among the best and difficult place to enter.

You can share your story for people to learn.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by YungLasaint(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
seunny4lif:
Na life joor
I run comot before I go join armed robbers grin Or join kidnappers as money no dey.

Wow this is brave
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by babakk2(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
DaddyYankee:
Hustle for Poland work permit
Ok good one, how much will cost me to go to Poland
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by Holla911(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
seunny4lif:
Na life joor

We go appreciate if you can share your story. Many of us will like to embark on adventures, your story can be inspiration or caution to many. Thank you.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by seunny4lif(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
I like to share oooh but I too lazy joor grin grin
Holla911:

We go appreciate if you can share your story. Many of us will like to embark on adventures, your story can be inspiration or caution to many. Thank you.
Re: Which Country Can I Travel To With 500k To Hustle. by Plut01: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2021
Holla911:

You wan take Sahara desert route at this point in time? Them go harvest una organ ni oo cheesy cheesy. That man is only one of the very few fortunate guys who made it outer the sea. Read some of his little testimonies on Ireland thread and you will know that isn't a journey for these current days.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Traffic And Danfo Drivers / New Requirements For Uk Visa. / Salary Range And Cost Of Living In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.