Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer (51618 Views)

Neymar Beats Pele’s Record To Become Brazil’s All-time Top Scorer / Ronaldo Becomes First Juventus Player To Score In Nine Straight League Games / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes Joker In Halloween Costume (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are cretin.

Continue lying to yourself. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See your hustles: grin grin grin grin

1) https://www.nairaland.com/6326674/selling-cheap-uk-used-laptops

2) "Still searching for a business you can start with a capital below 10000, join supersage now. For more info"

And you daft ass is saying you pay 20 workers?

God punish you. grin grin grin

Na hunger go kii you. grin grin grin grin
Lolzzzz.... if I give you address you fit come cus am sure you not get T.fare .... my company dey ogun state ...
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
m140:

Lolzzzz.... if I give you address you fit come cus am sure you not get T.fare .... my company dey ogun state ...

No be Ogun, na Togo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, give address, foooool. Let me humiliate you. grin
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Gamesmart:

No be Ogun, na Togo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, give address, foooool. Let me humiliate you. grin
Sango-ota
Gasline
When you get there I will send one of the corpers posted to my place to come pick u up
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2021
m140:

Sango-ota
Gasline
When you get there I will send one of the corpers posted to my place to come pick u up

So your company's name is Gasline?

You own a Gas distribution company and hire corpers?
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 6:25am On Jun 18, 2021
Gamesmart:

So your company's name is Gasline?

You own a Gas distribution company and hire corpers?
Smiles...
Oya ni e ...
It's by the road side ...
It's very popular in my area ...
I have corpers I train too ...
Farabale!!!
Just come check us...
Not everyone is like you ... my IQ seller
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2021
m140:

Smiles...
Oya ni e ...
It's by the road side ...
It's very popular in my area ...
I have corpers I train too ...
Farabale!!!
Just come check us...
Not everyone is like you ... my IQ seller

What the fck do you mean?

This no answer my questions.
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gamesmart:

What the fck do you mean?

This no answer my questions.
Come check my office ooo
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
m140:

Come check my office ooo

You be cretin!

So you wan foool me, abi.

Even you dey fear to even over-claim.

These are your yeye 2 hustles:

2) "Still searching for a business you can start with a capital below 10000, join supersage now. For more info"

Na these you wan come dey use lie say you dey employ 20 people. God punish you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Office ko, Police ni. grin
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gamesmart:

You be cretin!

So you wan foool me, abi.

Even you dey fear to even over-claim.

These are your yeye 2 hustles:

Na these you wan come dey use lie say you dey employ 20 people. God punish you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Office ko, Police ni. grin
To come confirm am again problem....
Alaiye .... send your acct number let me credit you with my company's account
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
m140:

To come confirm am again problem....
Alaiye .... send your acct number let me credit you with my company's account

You are mad!

Na struggle you dey struggle to claim company wey no be your own.

Bastard! grin

Foooool wanted to deceive that he owns an Oil Distribution company and simple shakara make am lose liver not to dare even try make that claim. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gaslink ko, Fartlink ni. grin

Later he will claim to be Mike Adenuga. grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are mad!

Na struggle you dey struggle to claim company wey no be your own.

Bastard! grin

Foooool wanted to deceive that he owns an Oil Distribution company and simple shakara make am lose liver not to dare even try make that claim. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gaslink ko, Fartlink ni. grin

Later he will claim to be Mike Adenuga. grin grin grin
So cant differenciate address ... your life don spoil.... and na lie go destroy your life laslas... and you say you go school .... well if you no get acct send your wife own make I credit am.... am not saying you beg ... just for confirmation.... send any of your family members own make I credit am with my company's acct... maybe you go calm down... if you dont have one doesn't mean another no get .... am not saying you no get money.... am.just telling you ... I have over twenty on my payroll ... just send acct
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
m140:

So cant differenciate address ... your life don spoil.... and na lie go destroy your life laslas... and you say you go school .... well if you no get acct send your wife own make I credit am.... am not saying you beg ... just for confirmation.... send any of your family members own make I credit am with my company's acct... maybe you go calm down... if you dont have one doesn't mean another no get .... am not saying you no get money.... am.just telling you ... I have over twenty on my payroll ... just send acct

You are a fooool.

Who owns Gaslink that you are claiming? grin grin grin grin grin

You wan fooool whom? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a fooool.

Who owns Gaslink that you are claiming? grin grin grin grin grin

You wan fooool whom? grin grin grin grin
You have been writing gaslink yoursef since .... mr big IQ... send your acct number na ... I guess you wanted to confirm... come gasline for sango-ota... you still no gree... smiles.... mentally deranged
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
m140:

You have been writing gaslink yoursef since .... mr big IQ... send your acct number na ... I guess you wanted to confirm... come gasline for sango-ota... you still no gree... smiles.... mentally deranged

Cretin, who owns Gasline?

You dey fear to answer? grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 5:55am On Jun 19, 2021
Gamesmart:

Go read what I wrote before cretin.
Just use shame drop your acct number .... abi you no confirm again imbe!
Just just jumping up n down...
Dem give you address you no fit come ... make we credit you company acct ...... you dey shame drop am... if you no fit drop yours ... make I drop one of the companies acct then cretin... dem give you address you dey call am oil company ... cretin...
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2021
m140:

Go read what I wrote before cretin.
Just use shame drop your acct number .... abi you no confirm again imbe!
Just just jumping up n down...
Dem give you address you no fit come ... make we credit you company acct ...... you dey shame drop am... if you no fit drop yours ... make I drop one of the companies acct then cretin... dem give you address you dey call am oil company ... cretin...

Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 10:21am On Jun 19, 2021
Gamesmart:

You pass cretin sef ...
You not going neither coming...
Alaiye na you sabi ooo... since you dont want to confirm again...
When you get to sango-ota... ask where gasline is ... it's a popular place
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
m140:

You pass cretin sef ...
You not going neither coming...
Alaiye na you sabi ooo... since you dont want to confirm again...
When you get to sango-ota... ask where gasline is ... it's a popular place

Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are programmed
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
m140:

You are programmed

You must answer question and don't run, jobless liar!

Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gamesmart:

Who owns gasline ... it's like... your brain dey leak
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
m140:

Who owns gasline ... it's like... your brain dey leak

m140:

Small thing you don begin dey lie ... ontop wetin you no go collect money .... cretin

Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 11:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Gamesmart:

You be mumu claiming high IQ... just like asking who owns mafoluku at oshodi... dey calm before jumping to abuse your future helpers.... Gasline is a place where my office is located... arindin cretin
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
m140:

You be mumu claiming high IQ... just like asking who owns mafoluku at oshodi... dey calm before jumping to abuse your future helpers.... Gasline is a place where my office is located... arindin cretin

You are a pure cretin! So why were you hesitating to say that? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your jobless ass wanted to use it to form the wrong impression you owned such a company? Bastard broke ass! grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a pure cretin! So why were you hesitating to say that? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your jobless ass wanted to use it to form the wrong impression you owned such a company? Bastard broke ass! grin grin grin
With all the IQ you claimed to have you still couldn't differentiate address to company name. Embecile...
Send your acct details let me credit you mumu... am opening another company soon ... you can keep hating mumu
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
m140:

With all the IQ you claimed to have you still couldn't differentiate address to company name. Embecile...
Send your acct details let me credit you mumu... am opening another company soon ... you can keep hating mumu

You be cretin! You wan fool us, jobless fool? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 3:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Gamesmart:

You be cretin! You wan fool us, jobless fool? grin grin grin grin
Come office you, no come
Send your acct, you no send
But you can type .... you be idiot , cretin, mr know it all, arinya, arindin , mumu ....
Prove me wrong cretin ... by coming to check the company or send your acct will credit you with the company's acct... mumu boy
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2021
m140:

Come office you, no come
Send your acct, you no send
But you can type .... you be idiot , cretin, mr know it all, arinya, arindin , mumu ....
Prove me wrong cretin ... by coming to check the company or send your acct will credit you with the company's acct... mumu boy

You are a cretin, name your "company" na! grin grin grin grin

You think everyone is jobless like you? grin grin grin grin grin

Shebi it is no more "Gasline" that you wanted us to believe it was? cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 9:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Gamesmart:

You are a cretin, name your "company" na! grin grin grin grin

You think everyone is jobless like you? grin grin grin grin grin

Shebi it is no more "Gasline" that you wanted us to believe it was? cheesy
M14 GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 10:22am On Jun 23, 2021
m140:

M14 GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY

m140, this Jagbajatis, keep-bodi-and-soul-together venture is what you are saying hires 20 people and you are boasting about?

https://www.nairaland.com/6326674/selling-cheap-uk-used-laptops

AAAHHH! E no go ever better for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by m140(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Gamesmart:

m140, this Jagbajatis, keep-bodi-and-soul-together venture is what you are saying hires 20 people and you are boasting about?

https://www.nairaland.com/6326674/selling-cheap-uk-used-laptops

AAAHHH! E no go ever better for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lolzzzzz.... jealousy no good ooo ....
Mumu .... I hired more than 20 people working with me ... your mumu cant change that ....
You are a bitter person.... no matter what we keep recruiting.... nothing you can do about that ... you dey vex am not into scam like you ....
Re: Ronaldo Becomes Euros All Time Top Scorer by Gamesmart: 10:57am On Jun 23, 2021
m140:

Lolzzzzz.... jealousy no good ooo ....
Mumu .... I hired more than 20 people working with me ... your mumu cant change that ....
You are a bitter person.... no matter what we keep recruiting.... nothing you can do about that ... you dey vex am not into scam like you ....

No, mooooron, na 10,000 people you hired to be selling second hand laptop (that you are dashed) on Nairaland.

Hungry, jobless fooooool. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 / Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors / Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.