Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States (13056 Views)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Attention: Npower Batch C1 Crediting Of Accounts For January Payment Commences / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by ezenwaez(m): 10:26am On Jun 16, 2021
N-Power Focal Persons at individual States are yet to receive the list of N-Power Batch C Volunteers Stream 1, N-Power State Focal Persons have lamented the delay in the process of sending the list of N-Power Batch C Volunteers to the states from the Ministry for Humanitarian Affairs.

This delay would slow down the deployment of N-Power Batch C1 applicants to their respective places of primary assignment.

N-Power Batch C2 cannot commence yet until the whole shortlising process of N-Power Batch C1 has been completely finalized.

All congratulatory messages received by N-Power Batch C applicants, still remains at N-Power Batch C1, N-Power Batch C2 selection have not commenced yet.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by illicit(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2021
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Lekan111(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2021
Maybe they are waiting for the approval of "Sending Budget"

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Muhylonaire007: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Wahala for una wey register abeg
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by honest1480(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
They know what they are doing. The delay is to favour them at the top. This is Nigeria, where the leaders derive joy in suffering the masses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by brosom(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
9ja govt give u with right hand,

Collect with left hand.

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by slawormiir: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by WiszyFraud: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
undecided
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
Npower this Npower that. Make dem park well
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Primusinterpares(m): 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2021
Politics of delay till 2033
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by 900warriorz: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
SCAM grin
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by HARKsmart(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Do we now have people receiving congratulatory mails after the biometric verification?

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by phollybee(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
That will be another months process... The delay is a timed one. The recruitment is for mission 2023
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Lattop(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
This is a means of campaign comes 2023
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Achico: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ike dis country agwu go m

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by soft101: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
This N-Power thing is confusing me, it is an extension of NYSC?

2 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Anaerobi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
After all this waiting, I pray I will be shortlisted and be deployed too.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Seniorwriter(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
ezenwaez:

N-Power Focal Persons at individual States are yet to receive the list of N-Power Batch C Volunteers Stream 1, N-Power State Focal Persons have lamented the delay in the process of sending the list of N-Power Batch C Volunteers to the states from the Ministry for Humanitarian Affairs.

This delay would slow down the deployment of N-Power Batch C1 applicants to their respective places of primary assignment.

N-Power Batch C2 cannot commence yet until the whole shortlising process of N-Power Batch C1 has been completely finalized.

All congratulatory messages received by N-Power Batch C applicants, still remains at N-Power Batch C1, N-Power Batch C2 selection have not commenced yet.

To hell with offline(physical) jobs that can't even give a ( $100) #40k - #50k weekly financial security to employees.
Online / Remote job is bae, in this times of huge freelancer platforms with demands for passion and skills some persons still tryna go through the rigorous government job applications.

If you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't making even $5 daily then it's your undoing(fault).

Proactivity Leads To Productivity
@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by DominionGreat: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2021
All this news n wahala for 30k. This government besides been nepotic, evil n barbaric are also very wicked..How can you keep playing politics with even simple Npower...
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Chijeep(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Teejay13(m): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
What is the reason for the delay.

I believe this project have already been captured in this years budget.

My advice to our youths out their is that, they shouldn't put all hope on NPower, considering the kind of government we have.

Me sha, I have made up my mind, if they give me fine, if they don't, life goes on

1 Like

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
DominionGreat:
All this news n wahala for 30k. This government besides been nepotic, evil n barbaric are also very wicked..How can you keep playing politics with even simple Npower...
when someone can easily make times 10 of it in a day https://www.nairaland.com/6606146/none-employed-employed-come-capital
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Wondakind: 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2021
Okay oo
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Mayor21(m): 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
ezenwaez:

The name on my N Power portal is totally incorrect, I still went ahead to upload my credentials and do the Biometric... How can I solve the name issue please... I've emailed them to no avail
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Hapinex01: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2021
No beta thing wey go come easily for my country ��.

Ah never see my name oh, na 50per ah score
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by ruggedmallaam(m): 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
I thought They said the physical verification is from 25th to 30th of this month

3 Likes

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by janzguy: 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
ezenwaez:

A friend scored 90 percent in the test but changed her relocation only to see her score change to 18... What do you think is the cause??

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by TomShelby: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
When is the biometric ending for those shortlisted ?
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by Juanmike(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
It has ended
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by uthlaw: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Seniorwriter:

To hell with offline(physical) jobs that can't even give a $100 #40k - #50k weekly financial security to employees.
Online / Remote job is bae, in this times of huge freelancer platforms with demands for passion and skills some persons still tryna go through the rigorous government job applications.

If you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't making even $5 daily then it's your undoing(fault).

Proactivity Leads To Productivity
@Seniorwriter
baba teach me any online stuff to make money!
Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by BTGbenga: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Worksmi is just the best new platform to provide the best work opportunity for everyone in Nigeria.
You can display(FREE) your skills profile for people to request your service, or you can display(FREE) any work/task you needed done.
It operates like fiverr or up work.
This is better because:
It operate in Naira.
Its operate on bidding system.
Its protect both GIG Seeker and Giver with escrow system.
Its also support offline works/tasks at locations.
It gives daily login bonus that can be converted to cash overtime.
It has a DIY training of empowerment skills, e.t.c
Mobile friendly.

Perfect for anyone to get engaged and earn wages online/offline within Nigeria.

w ww. worksmi. com

Re: N-power Batch C1: N-power Batch C1 List Not Yet Sent To States by uthlaw: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2021
Juanmike:
It has ended
na u end it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Aren't We Getting The Invites??? Is Placard The Answer??? / LUTH Calls For Resident Doctors / Wakanow Is Recruiting For Senior Front-End Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.