Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. (723 Views)

No Force In The World’ To Stop Israel From Invading Rafah -Netanyahu / Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos) / Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Israel continuously creates chaos in the Middle East. And the world is getting sick of it. ... Before I proceed, let me remind us that I am a Christian. But i am also educated & unbiased. I am honest and true to myself and my God.

Back to the subject matter.
How does Israel create Chaos: the Israeli strategy is to provoke the Palestinians and when the Palestinians respond, the Israelis launch aerial bombardment. This has been the Israeli strategy all along. Last month, the Israeli raid on the Al Aqsa mosque and the subsequent clampdown on Palestinian protesters led to the rocket response by Hamas... which caused the war. ... Had the Israelis respected the mosque, the war wouldn't have happened.
The Israelis are again using this strategy with the Israeli far-right march, which was actually intended to provoke the Palestinians. Consequently, Hamas used baloons. And now another violence looms.
Actually, by deliberately provoking the Palestinians, Israel is the trouble maker. This is a fact the world must accept. Israel is the problem in the Mid-East.

I would not dabble into the history of that land. It is pointless doing that. The Israelis have a biblical claim to it; the Palestinians have a historical claim to it. Both sides have legitimate claims to that land. This fact, the world knows.

We do not care about the past, the past is long gone. What we care about is the present and future. Since fate has placed both peoples on that land, we want them to continue living there peacefully. The bible says "live and let live". This should be the guiding principle.

It doesn't matter anymore the past or who owns the land. Let both sides respect each other's space. Unfortunately, the Israelis do not want the Palestinians to live. The little land the Palestinians have left, the Israelis are still taking and occupying.... By evicting Palestinian families from their homes and building Israeli settlements; the Israelis believe they alone should take the whole land without consideration for their fellow human beings. This goes against the biblical admonition of "live and let live", "love thy neighbour as thyself". The Israeli actions are not godly. And this is the problem.

The Israelis must accept the fact that the Palestinians also have legitimate claims to that land. The Palestinians are also human beings, not in anyway less than the Israelis. Not only the Israelis need shelter, the Palestinians need as well. "Live and let live" is the way forward.

The selfish posture of the Israelis who think "we own the whole land" must stop. And this Israeli posture must begin to arouse powerful nations, who must unite to put a stop to Israeli madness in Palestinian territory. The problem here seems to be the US support for Israel. America cannot continue to support the wrong things Israel do. No way. America doesn't own the world. And if she continues to support wrong, the world must first cut down America and then humble Israel. This is a necessity the world must accept. America is the problem behind the nonsense Israel is doing there and we must put a stop to it.

I call on the Russia, China, UN, EU, AU to prepare a stabilization force in Palestinian territory. An army led by powerful nations to secure the Palestinians space. This, i think, is the only way to guarantee peace for the Palestinians. And put a stop to continuous Israeli provocation. If America opposes this plan, she should be cut down.

Israel must stop its deliberate provocation of the Palestinians. They must allow the Palestinians live. "Live and let live". Let Israel live, let Palestinians live. That land can contain both sides. And both sides have the right to be there; regardless of ownership claims.
Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Xpol: 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Focus more on your country. Nigeria is burning more than Palestine, people are dying every minute, the numbers of people who have lost their lives from Boko Aram, Iswap, banditry, Fulani herdsmen, UGM/ESN/IPOB in the past two months is more than the Palestinians who had lost their life through the Israeli Army. Charity should begins from home

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Pierocash(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2021
Plus5 post=102781347
I call on the Russia, China, UN, EU, [s:

AU
[/s]to prepare a stabilization force in Palestinian territory. An army led by powerful nations to secure the Palestinians space.

please remove AU there, the whole of Africa put together can't survive Isreal in 2 days

And I am not ready to run through Libya, because the Isreali aerial bombardment is too fast for foot run.

2 Likes

Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Generalnomercy: 12:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
Nonsense from terrorists.

Whoever that supports a terrorist Buhari, Garbage shehu, Palestinians, bokoharam, herdsmen and north at large should be dealt with by Isreal.

You've been busy cheering your master Buhari who has been commiting genocide against the Igbo's of the south east and you're here calling on world power to do what exactly to Isreal?

Islamic terrorist hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
I don't know since all this started

Insecured Muslims would want to comment but if they don't denounce Islam for "I am a Christian" they can't start their statement
Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
Pierocash:
please remove AU there, the whole of Africa put together can't survive Isreal in 2 days

And I am not ready to run through Libya, because the Isreali aerial bombardment is too fast for foot run.

Ignorance
Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2021
undecided
Xpol:
Focus more on your country. Nigeria is burning more than Palestine, people are dying every minute, the numbers of people who have lost their lives from Boko Aram, Iswap, banditry, Fulani herdsmen, UGM/ESN/IPOB in the past two months is more than the Palestinian who had lost their life through the Israeli Army. Charity should begins from home
Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by psucc(m): 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2021
You are living as a refugee in your fatherland, Nigeria yet it is the Israel/Palestine palaver that's giving you sleepless nights.

Guy, notice also that Islam is a religion of peace and if you have them as neighbour, co-citizen, friend or foe, you know and have no peace.

Arresting someone for fouling the law doesn't elicit launching grenade in retaliation.
Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Fasindo: 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
shocked

This is a case of whose house is on fire but he is busy chasing rat.

Op is calling on UN, Russia, China, EU, and the world to stop Isreal on nairaland.
What is the meaning of madness again?

Well US and other G7 countries and NATO are more interested in stopping China and Russia and not Isreal.
How can US kick against Isreal that that is his strong ally, even Sen. Omar has come under heavy criticism for kicking against Isreal which is strong ally of US
Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
kiss
Fasindo:
shocked

This is a case of whose house is on fire but he is busy chasing rat.

Op is calling on UN, Russia, China, EU, and the world to stop Isreal on nairaland.
What is the meaning of madness again?

Well US and other G7 countries and NATO are more interested in stopping China and Russia and not Isreal.
How can US kick against Isreal that that is his strong ally, even Sen. Omar has come under heavy criticism for kicking against Isreal which is strong ally of US
Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
undecided
psucc:
You are living as a refugee in your fatherland, Nigeria yet it is the Israel/Palestine palaver that's giving you sleepless nights.

Guy, notice also that Islam is a religion of peace and if you have them as neighbour, co-citizen, friend or foe, you know and have no peace.

Arresting someone for fouling the law doesn't elicit launching grenade in retaliation.
Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by NothingDoMe: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
Interesting write up but flawed in many areas.

Ever watched Back to the Future? Marty's trigger word was "Chicken". He made a lot of mistakes because he hated being called a coward.

Palestinians will continue down this road as long as a terrorist organization always reacts to provocation by going to the extreme.

"They raided our mosque! Launch 100 missles! Even though we don't have the technology to counter their response! They must die for raiding our mosque!"

Not a very smart move to want to kill someone every time you are provoked.

Many nations of the world have their foreign reserves in USD. A stable American economy is in their favour. Also there are many countries in support of Israel just not as vocal as the United States. Sending foreign troops to occupy Israel is an exercise in futility.

Look it up. The Germans are still paying for the holocaust till today. What you should clamor for is settlement for resettlement of the Palestinians. However the palestinians probably have destroyed their worth of compensation. So again back to square.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
NothingDoMe:
Interesting write up but flawed in many areas.

Ever watched Back to the Future? Marty's trigger word was "Chicken". He made a lot of mistakes because he hated being called a coward.

Palestinians will continue down this road as long as a terrorist organization always reacts to provocation by going to the extreme.

"They raided our mosque! Launch 100 missles! Even though we don't have the technology to counter their response! They must die for raiding our mosque!"

Not a very smart move to want to kill someone every time you are provoked.

Many nations of the world have their foreign reserves in USD. A stable American economy is in their favour. Also there are many countries in support of Israel just not as vocal as the United States. Sending foreign troops to occupy Israel is an exercise in futility.

Look it up. The Germans are still paying for the holocaust till today. What you should clamor for is settlement for resettlement of the Palestinians. However the palestinians probably have destroyed their worth of compensation. So again back to square.

undecided
Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
kiss undecided
psucc:

Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Pierocash(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=Plus5 post=102781907]

Ignorance[/quote]
Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Nukilia: 1:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
God bless Israel!
Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
Long live isreal!

Southern lebanon is big enough to sustain the palestine. I could remember how they almost took over jordan and put them on their kneels. What they claim isreal was doing to them was what they almost did to jordan. Even the southern lebanon they are staying now they still go about causing confusion. I can wait for the day i will serch for the isreal map and boom that anoying gaza strip will part..

Palestine started the war first! Infact the tagged teem with german and almost wipe out the whole jews. It hasnt been long the jews started winning i had say it is less than 25 years the israelite took charge..

God bless israel for us amen.. I miss nathanyau though.

2 Likes

Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by Kieldgreat: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2021
Ok, since you decide to bother about Israel & Palestine, let me indulge you.

So on a scale of 1-10 on military might, where would you place Israel and Palestine individually?

What happened to the age old trick of going into a fight you know you’d definitely lose?

Why always strike first when you feel or you’ve been or actually provoked?

If the US and/or NATO have acted like the Hamas group, what do you think would have happened to North Korea or the world at large?

Do you know the level of provocation that is constantly happening at the Crimea axis?

Do you know how far or how long the Russians have been provocking the Ukranians?

Do you understand what the Turkish authorities have to persevere as we speak?

Should we discuss how the Chinese authorities constantly harass the Vietnamese folks even on their territorial waters?

Brother, nothing beats dialogue. The Hamas guys should learn to not always act like a foolish spoilt girl.

Plus5:
Israel continuously creates chaos in the Middle East. And the world is getting sick of it. ... Before I proceed, let me remind us that I am a Christian. But i am also educated & unbiased. I am honest and true to myself and my God.

Back to the subject matter.
How does Israel create Chaos: the Israeli strategy is to provoke the Palestinians and when the Palestinians respond, the Israelis launch aerial bombardment. This has been the Israeli strategy all along. Last month, the Israeli raid on the Al Aqsa mosque and the subsequent clampdown on Palestinian protesters led to the rocket response by Hamas... which caused the war. ... Had the Israelis respected the mosque, the war wouldn't have happened.
The Israelis are again using this strategy with the Israeli far-right march, which was actually intended to provoke the Palestinians. Consequently, Hamas used baloons. And now another violence looms.
Actually, by deliberately provoking the Palestinians, Israel is the trouble maker. This is a fact the world must accept. Israel is the problem in the Mid-East.

I would not dabble into the history of that land. It is pointless doing that. The Israelis have a biblical claim to it; the Palestinians have a historical claim to it. Both sides have legitimate claims to that land. This fact, the world knows.

We do not care about the past, the past is long gone. What we care about is the present and future. Since fate has placed both peoples on that land, we want them to continue living there peacefully. The bible says "live and let live". This should be the guiding principle.

It doesn't matter anymore the past or who owns the land. Let both sides respect each other's space. Unfortunately, the Israelis do not want the Palestinians to live. The little land the Palestinians have left, the Israelis are still taking and occupying.... By evicting Palestinian families from their homes and building Israeli settlements; the Israelis believe they alone should take the whole land without consideration for their fellow human beings. This goes against the biblical admonition of "live and let live", "love thy neighbour as thyself". The Israeli actions are not godly. And this is the problem.

The Israelis must accept the fact that the Palestinians also have legitimate claims to that land. The Palestinians are also human beings, not in anyway less than the Israelis. Not only the Israelis need shelter, the Palestinians need as well. "Live and let live" is the way forward.

The selfish posture of the Israelis who think "we own the whole land" must stop. And this Israeli posture must begin to arouse powerful nations, who must unite to put a stop to Israeli madness in Palestinian territory. The problem here seems to be the US support for Israel. America cannot continue to support the wrong things Israel do. No way. America doesn't own the world. And if she continues to support wrong, the world must first cut down America and then humble Israel. This is a necessity the world must accept. America is the problem behind the nonsense Israel is doing there and we must put a stop to it.

I call on the Russia, China, UN, EU, AU to prepare a stabilization force in Palestinian territory. An army led by powerful nations to secure the Palestinians space. This, i think, is the only way to guarantee peace for the Palestinians. And put a stop to continuous Israeli provocation. If America opposes this plan, she should be cut down.

Israel must stop its deliberate provocation of the Palestinians. They must allow the Palestinians live. "Live and let live". Let Israel live, let Palestinians live. That land can contain both sides. And both sides have the right to be there; regardless of ownership claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN, EU, Russia, China - The World Must Stop Israel. by joyandfaith: 8:59am On Jun 17, 2021
I am happy that there are many sane people here.

(1) (Reply)

Rockets Hit Kabul Residence in Afghanistan, Hours After U.S. Warning. / US and China economy compare / Pope Francis Blasts Russia’s ‘infantile’ War On Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.