Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote (78835 Views)

Davido Shares Throwback Photos Of His Parents / Korede Bello Pictured With Aliko Dangote / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by jaxxy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Association matters ooo. Lol grin
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by codemaniacs: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
babtoundey:
Davido parents are Yoruba and Christian too. Dangote is Hausa/Fulani and a deddicated Muslim. In spite the pronounced difference money/business/influence still made them brothers and partners.

Davido is I:gbo. the only thing Yoruba about Davido is his Yoruba name ( he definitely has an I:gbo name )..

his grandma was an I:gbo woman while his granddad was Yoruba, that makes Davido's father half Igbo half Yoruba.

Davido's father also married an I:gbo woman, which makes all their children ( davido and his siblings ) 3/4's I:gbo and 0.25 Yoruba...

then Davido's son ( Ifeanyi ) with C:hioma means Ifeanyi is full blood Igbo boy with a Y:oruba surname..
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by damovite19(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2021
Why ur mummy con hold aliko tight like that ����‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️��‍♀️
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Tyche(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bouz:
This dude is really from a wealthy home, No wonder he misbehaves and so arrogant. Wizkid knows what he personally went through to get to where he is.

Davido is a humble MF**er and still hustle like a broke niqqa. He deserves respect
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by babtoundey(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2021
codemaniacs:

Davido is I:gbo. the only thing Yoruba about Davido is his Yoruba name ( he definitely has an I:gbo name )..

his grandma was an I:gbo woman while his granddad was Yoruba, that makes Davido's father half Igbo half Yoruba.

Davido's father also married an I:gbo woman, which makes all their children ( davido and his siblings ) 3/4's I:gbo and 0.25 Yoruba...

then Davido's son ( Ifeanyi ) with C:hioma means Ifeanyi is full blood Igbo boy with a Y:oruba surname..

Who am to disagree with you? Davido is an Igbo from Ibuza, Imo State. Even, his surname is Igbo, ChuwuAdeleke. You are absolutely correct.
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Appeaceomo: 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Make legit money slowly
https://e-commerce-ng.com/index/user/register/ESAMCU.html
Open the link and register, used only one as username
While doing registration at the invitation code, pressed send key and they will send a message code to ur phone number. Enter the code and pressed registration at the bottom end.
After registration login into ur account and then click on flipkart.
Then start daily operation by clicking on open grab order wait till it load and press submit order, wait a second more and press close. Repeat operation for 20 times. A day
The more u do the more ur commission increase daily and increase ur balance
The more balance u have the more ur commission, therefore if u like u can recharge otherwise maintain the free level still u accumulate more money before withdrawals. U can invite frd u will also boost ur earning
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by SPLENDID25(m): 9:50pm On Jun 16, 2021
Blackdisciple:

To show you how the family of Adeleke and the family of Dangote are...( Tight )
Nah! that was when she sat for UI's post-ume. After failing, she settled for UNN...
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by officialfestus(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Iron sharpens iron
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by dragunov: 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2021
seunmsg:
How dare you call Dangote “Uncle”? Awon omo odeoni ti baje ju.

Oga o. Se you want to start auditing people's comments on this forum ni? Abi kini gbogbo palapala yi?
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by KenModi(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Elzakzaky:
God bless PMB

To suffer never tire you?
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Elxandre(m): 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
codemaniacs:

Food is affordable in Nigeria. You said he makes money from poor people. Can poor people and even some middle class Nigerians afford the ₦5million per show davido charges

Northern Nigeria is where there's extreme high rate of poverty.

Again stop saying rubbish.
Who streams his music and fight for him on Twitter making him even more popular enough to get those shows?
Better read some business books and stop betting funny.
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Panda7(m): 1:46am On Jun 17, 2021
God Just Blow My NetWorth in aza
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Enemyofpeace: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2021
his mom was holding Dangote's hand because she knew he was reacher than her husband and his thing was bigger than his own too
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by EmperorTolson: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2021
But why was Davido's mum clinching her hand around Dangote and not his husband.
Are they related or he's her ex.
At least the third family (both husband and wife) are together.
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by EmperorTolson: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2021
codemaniacs:

Obviously you no get sense, if you get sense you'll know that this thing that you typed is senseless.
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Olamaliki: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2021
Are you interested in auto, property and life insurance?
Do you want to be covered from all types of risk?
Contact me now on 08118189985
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by CoolJulian: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2021
Wow! His mom looked so beautiful!
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Oshokalo: 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
That's why u see them show up when he lunch his first album OBO
I still give it up to bigwiz,despite from a low status,despite he find it hard before getting a record label,despite he was cheated by banky w,dude still become the richest of them all
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Akharmony: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
And this people get mates o��
Re: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of His Parents With Aliko Dangote by Oshokalo: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Duru9:
Enyaaa
See him beautiful mum

Even at that dude is passionate about his hustle

Wizkid fans wey de shout he use money buy game up and down

Why Davido cousin B red no use money buy too ?

That's why u see them show up when he lunch his first album OBO
I still give it up to bigwiz,he is a self made despite from a low status,despite he find it hard before getting a record label,despite he was cheated by banky w,dude still become the richest of them all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delphine: Chris Okotie's New Girlfriend? (Pictures) / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.