Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I Need Contribution From House - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Contribution From House (645 Views)

Advise,contribution And Help Needed To Study Abroad / Urgent Contribution / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Contribution From House by allenchat: 3:49pm On May 05, 2011
hello can someone tell me wish country has the easy visa processing and cheap cost, please i need full information on this may be student visa or visiting visa, please i need contribution on this, country that has low fee or free study and easy to obtain visa, and a country that when i get there i will not suffer, as in i need a country that i will get a better job i mean good job. easy to obtain visa and cheap, visiting or student visa, i will be expecting reply from the house.
Re: I Need Contribution From House by fireline: 4:50pm On May 05, 2011
Sorry to tell you but such country does not exist.
Work is hard to find in any country.
Even if you have good qualifications & work experiance there will be many people applying for well paid jobs.
If you get to another country by "runs" as student or visitor you will find it difficult to get honest job.
You can end up as slave worker being exploited by gang masters just to eat.
Any country with easy visa is somewhere so poor or war / revolution torn that no one wants to go there.
Do not end up a criminal. many countries have very brutal police & prisons which make Nija look like holiday camp.
Re: I Need Contribution From House by saintbajar(m): 6:07pm On May 05, 2011
fireline:

Sorry to tell you but such country does not exist.
Work is hard to find in any country.
Even if you have good qualifications & work experiance there will be many people applying for well paid jobs.
If you get to another country by "runs" as student or visitor you will find it difficult to get honest job.
You can end up as slave worker being exploited by gang masters just to eat.
Any country with easy visa is somewhere so poor or war / revolution torn that no one wants to go there.
Do not end up a criminal. many countries have very brutal police & prisons which make Nija look like holiday camp.

True talk pal, nice one

(1) (Reply)

Registered Mail How Effective / Travelling To China; Tips Please / Top Ten Honeymoon Spots In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.