Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

How I Spent 10 Years In Prision - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Spent 10 Years In Prision (2441 Views)

I Spent N60m On Ummukulsum – Chinese Man Who Killed His Lover Tells Kano Court / I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive / Aduba, Dismissed Soldier: I Spent N3m Evans Gave Me On Women, Hotels, Married (2) (3) (4)

How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2021
I will be sharing my own story of how I spent 10 years in Prison,Ondonstate.
God saved me and gave me a second chance,yes I was guilty of selling cocaine, repatriated from Spain and sent to Olukuta medium prison.

This is my story

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2021
I came to Lagos,and began driving Okada,see I was very stubborn,my parents wanted me to be educated but I refused,today I'm a sailor,I thank God.

Soon I Joined a C&S church,i was also a good keyboardist,soon I was been paid by the church,I became of of their best singers,and I started meeting people,that was how I met Mr Olukitibi(real name),and he told me a white man will Love to give me a job in a bar as a DJ.

As expected,I was very happy

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2021
Pls I need to know if people are following my story,I Just want you all to learn and also see the evils of prison wardens.

I met the white man at a guest house in Oshodin,he told me 16 million will be paid to me if I successfully take the drugs to Spain and return back,I went home to think about it,this was 1996,
He was so convincing that he has done all underground work.

I will be calling real names on this episode,from prison wardens to my friends who died in prison.

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:36am On Jun 17, 2021
Continue sha hope it not lies

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by zeuss: 9:37am On Jun 17, 2021
Ryt
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Enugudemon(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2021
We dey wait continue
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 17, 2021
So that faithful day,myself code name,Ataga,Dessy ,Collins,Aigbe and Olumese,got read and went to the hotel to meet the white man,I actually met the others there,and that was it,road was cleared,we took the drugs confined in microphones and mover to Spain.

How I was caught...

I actually arrived Spain,we were lodged in an apartment,like a hotel and we were happy that we have succeeded. We were clubbing everyday,not knowing that some Edo girls(my sister's perse) were not happy we were not giving them attention,we didn't even look at their faces,because we were so happy and we just balling with white girls until on the third day,we heard a bang on our door,the Spanish CIA.

The beginning of sorrows

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by ashybabs(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2021
i can totally relate...

no b your sisters o
na village people be dat

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2021
We were bursted by the CIA,our apartments was ransacked and cocaine was recovered,we were arrested ,taken to Jail and kept there for deportation.

The white man came to see us and promised to get us out,it was then we were informed that it was the Edo ladies in our compound that called the cops on us,I was already hopeless bacause I know where I'm coming from.

I noticed that while we were in prison in Spain,they called us to give us antibiotics injection,but I refused to come out,my friends who took the injection later dried up in Olukuta prison and died,I still believe till date that that inject they took in Spain was responsible for their death.

Soon we were deported and handed over to one military general,from there to court,from court to prison (remand)

That was the beginning of 10 years in remand.

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 17, 2021
Pls let me know those following

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Continue sha hope it not lies

Just learn bro.
Is Nigeria not a lie?

So please this is my story. Just learn

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2021
Cc: Seun
Lalasticlala

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
What a story....pls continue
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by drmikeadams(m): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
grin grin I Don land ...like a great mosdsii said.."Nigerian girls re useless"

Continue tori

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by SkengRay: 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Osheeyyyy nino brown grin. Hope Say No be Cap cheesy. Set Awon Lewis Capaldi cool
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Franzinni: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2021
Oya carry go .. reading with a keen eye... those babes would 've been oldies by now ..
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by valiju: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
Carry go
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by UDUJ(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
Sailor22:
Pls let me know those following

We are following. Please continue your story. And thank God you survived it and made a change for the better.

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by DDfruitful: 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
I don grab seat
Beg make I rush go buy bitter kola, make I take pursue sleep
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Kaybaba5(m): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Let ne put my tent here
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by olukaygold(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Following
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by pakirisuitesphc(m): 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
o ya continue
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by elpochas: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fire on
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
We were returned to Nigeria,arraign in court and sent to Olokuta prison.
I still couldn't believe I was in prison,my whole life was gone,I want to share something I found out in prison.

The convicted prisoners has more freedom than awaiting trial inmates,we were locked for 24hours in single cells,carrying 15 persons instead of 6.

Prison is hell,we eat beans morning,
Watery beans with about 20 seeds inside,smelly with weevils on top. The weevils are even more than the beans,people die daily especially of purge,Kai... Thank God for life.

Since I was on remand,we were locked 24 hours. Our small toilet and bathroom,tearing your trousers to clean your bumbum until what you have left is rag on you.

Don't go to prison guys

Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Tyranny: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Carry go!
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by shopwiser: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
carry on bro
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by bigpicture001: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
Plz OP, continue...am very eager to see what details are in this...I live real lufe stories
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Acme45: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Listening ooo
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Jokerman(m): 5:16am On Jun 20, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by edochie12: 7:32am On Jun 20, 2021
Come and complete this story
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 20, 2021
We are too old, If you can't finish what you started don't start anything
Re: How I Spent 10 Years In Prision by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Following

Pictures Of The Communal Heinous Killings Between IFON And ILOBU In Osun (pics) / Nigeria's Female Suicide Bomber Phenomenon (Graphic Photos) / Assemblies Of God Church Takes Pastor To EFCC Over Embezzlement