Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 (62487 Views)

Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / 18-Year-Old Boy Defiles His Neighbour's 4-Year-Old Granddaughter In Adamawa / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by lexy2014: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
Ah this is purely poverty. This is another evidence that our region southeast is the most poorly governed ,and this news is corroborating the poverty capital of world our region is.

If it's poverty, why then are all d mother's and grandmothers in d region not using their 7 year old daughters & granddaughters as sex slaves?

1 Like

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by moskhoe(m): 11:46am On Jun 17, 2021
Calabar people sef
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by lexy2014: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2021
Emmypure:
The mum might be in Lagos doing ashawo, the grand ma is heartless, etembo is a nonentity, I am wondering how his dick can go into that girl, The should take them to jail straight away

And d men involved are a disgrace
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by frizakengineeri: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2021
lalasticlala:
This is heartbreaking!!!
Yes it is!
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by nurex01(m): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2021
lalasticlala:
This is heartbreaking!!!
lalasticlala! If we've other thing to call it. Oga o

1 Like

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by baby124: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2021
Where is her mother and father? Hope someone did not kidnap her from her mother to give to this lunatic grandmother. Not all women are good enough to have children around them.
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Teejay13(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2021
Disheartening....
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Segzy19: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2021
This got nothing to do with poverty. Stop blaming poverty otherwise poverty fit vex come for your head o. This is pure evil and wickedness... Worst case, she could have resorted to begging. Human beings appear to have lost their humanity... Shame
Resurrection212:
Ah this is purely poverty. This is another evidence that our region southeast is the most poorly governed ,and this news is corroborating the poverty capital of world our region is.
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by BnQoyyim(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I'm always mind blown about the Level of Wickedness people perpetrate. It makes me wonder if God gave us the same mind, heart or brain. No way I'll believe we were all created in the image of God. People like this are NOT created in the image of God.
If that woman was taken to Arab countries as a sex slave, she'll start pleading, but look at what she's making her OWN granddaughter pass through. ALL the men that assaulted the little girl should be arrested and impaled.

That's to tell you that the devil in your own land is a grandcommander compare to that of Arab Countries.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by AuroraB(f): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2021
And men agreed to do that
Ain't they the worst culprits here sad shocked
Fear men! Fear them!!
Molestation of minors na dem do am pass angry
Tueh angry
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Tremple8v: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2021
This is pure Poverty . Because how much is 1500.
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by southernbelle(f): 11:59am On Jun 17, 2021
See how the poor child was crying. I felt for her. embarassed
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by macjireh: 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
If God doesn't pass judgement on Nigeria he will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah for destroying them. I see a purging taking place in Nigeria, I see millions dying (including all our leaders), I see God's elect ruling this country, I see Nigeria becoming great again.

This I have seen.
This time u truly saw well....how come u call ur self a false prophet?
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by bafsonbaf: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kayzy8:
The woman in the video is the grandmother of the girl who is 7 years old. The grandmother has been using her as a sex slave.

The grandmother demands 1500 naira from men for them to sleep with the poor girl.

This very man in the video is from Calabar was caught during the act.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAVNWC032eQ
Igbo Amaka! Abomination!!!!
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by mmsen: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Poverty can make people do the unthinkable.

This country is getting worse daily

It isn't poverty that makes a grown man want to rape a child.

The grandmother is evil but whoever is paying for such services needs to be done away with.
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by sque007: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
damn nigga
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by macjireh: 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
lexy2014:

If it's poverty, why then are all d mother's and grandmothers in d region using their 7 year old daughters & granddaughters as sex slaves?
where did u get D's information from? who told u they do such?
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
They didnt say where the woman is from.
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Lagoon0: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
lalasticlala:
This is heartbreaking!!!
Badt guy! Mod delete FTC , na so you take carry am cheesy corruption.

Back to topic.

This wickedness, thats one reason I love matured prostitute. They hustle for their family and children but this one turn her child to prostitute.
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Lagoon0: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2021
macjireh:

where did u get D's information from? who told u they do such?
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by wasi9ice: 12:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
If this report is true, may God punish both the ground mother and all those who slept with that poor girl, may they never see good thing in this life,,,,
God pls hear this prayer and answer speedily in Jesus name amen.
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Polynek(m): 12:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tinx de happen 4 Dix country
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by pholu88(f): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Brainless grandma
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Kinzo0917(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
. MUMU. Is calabar part of south East? Last time I checked, calabar is South/south. So anything that happens in south is now south East. U need to have ur head reexamined. MUMU. OGEDE
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I'm always mind blown about the Level of Wickedness people perpetrate. It makes me wonder if God gave us the same mind, heart or brain. No way I'll believe we were all created in the image of God. People like this are NOT created in the image of God.
If that woman was taken to Arab countries as a sex slave, she'll start pleading, but look at what she's making her OWN granddaughter pass through. ALL the men that assaulted the little girl should be arrested and impaled.
Hear hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by MinCeteris: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Resurrection212:

Please don't use any excuse to justify this evil act. Why did the grandmother not offer herself for sex?
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by IvarDboneless: 12:19pm On Jun 17, 2021
Am speechless for the first time in my life
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
Shut up angry
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by Bimpe29: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
It's really heart wrenching
Re: Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 by SILVERLINES: 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
Resurrection212:
please leave poverty out of this, it's evil and not always attached to poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) / 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.