Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Who Is The Best Football Manager - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Is The Best Football Manager (1192 Views)

Best Football Tips 2014/2015 Season / Da best football Analyst On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Football Manager by ujchief(m): 5:52pm On May 05, 2011
There is a current poll going on at ESPN on this topic; featuring Barcelona's Pep Gadiola, Arsenal's Arsene Wenger and Manchester United's Sir. Alex Ferguson. I wonder what Nairalanders think of this. Do you think those three are the best seeds, and who s really the best (active) football manager?
Re: Who Is The Best Football Manager by bollingjoe(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2011
why not create a poll on this thread
Re: Who Is The Best Football Manager by Tcode: 8:02am On May 07, 2011
I think it is Sir Alex Ferguson. Because if you take a look on how Ferguson take the control of the club(manutd) this season you will see that Sir Alex deserve to be crowned best coach. Without having best player in the world the club still reach FA semi final, Champions league final, and still on top of the table in premier league.
Re: Who Is The Best Football Manager by Azedplus(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2011
my coach of course.SAF
Re: Who Is The Best Football Manager by bollingjoe(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2011
the contenders in the poll will be SAF,JM AND PepGUARDIOLA

(1) (Reply)

Jose On The Way To Chelsea! / Capello: I'm A Juventino! / Inter Milan Attacker Now Plaits Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.