Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua (37544 Views)

TB Joshua: Okotie Celebrates The Death Of 'Lucifer', Shares Cryptic Post / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today / Chris Okotie Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by HeWrites(m): 6:22am On Jun 18, 2021
Founder of the Household of God Church Rev. Chris Okotie on Wednesday clocked 62, days after releasing a statement mocking the late founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations Prophet Temitope Joshua, Igbere TV reports.

Okotie posted an article on Instagram written by his spokesman Ladi Ayodeji in his honour.

The article was titled “Okotie: A Troubadour and Myrmidon of Christ @ 62.”

Okotie had in his own article, which was released there days after Joshua died on June 5, described the prophet as “wizard at Endor who assumed the title Emmanuel”.

Writing about Okotie, Mr Ayodeji said,
“It is written, ‘Teach us to number our days that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.’ Simply put, a numerical accountability of time, fosters wisdom in the innermost recesses of our being.

“Consequently, I have come to redefine my philosophical centre of gravity and embrace a transcendent equanimity. I am a better man. I am a wiser man. I am a better servant of the Lord Jesus”. – Extracted from Okotie’s birthday allocution two years ago.

“I know Okotie has been Pastor of the Household of God Church for the past 34 years. His innovative presentation of the New Testament Church structure, and profound teaching have set his ministry on a pedestal from most local churches in Nigeria.

“In 2003, Okotie ran for President in the philosophical political concept called, ‘Messianicism’. He posited that the concept of sacrificial leadership would augur well for the prosperity and unity of Nigeria.

“This concept was developed and became the foundation of what he called ‘Aboriginal Democracy’. This informed his ‘letters pacifical’ which he wrote to the APC and PDP IN 2019 urging them to adopt him as a consensus remedial facilitator.”

He concluded that the issues Okotie “raised in his letters have become the basis for the seeming fragmentation of Nigeria today.”

“At 62, (Wednesday, June 16) we salute an icon who has demonstrated prodigious capacity in music, religion and politics. His convictions have laid neccessity on him to defend and confirm God’s word with concerted bravado. Truly, he is a ‘troubadour and myrmidon of Christ,’” he added.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQK__y8Jy_-/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Bola146(f): 6:24am On Jun 18, 2021
You can't use death to mock someone because we are all going to die. Only God knows His true worshipers. You can't judge anyone.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:25am On Jun 18, 2021
Failed pastor, he failed both in marriages and politics, imagine this dingbat telling us back then that God sent him to become the president of Nigeria, a total failure like him, thief!

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Fahdiga1: 6:26am On Jun 18, 2021
If you know how many homes and relationships this insane fellow has broken then you will agree that he is a fake pastor. Emeka Ike's broken marriage is a good example

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Juliusmomoh: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2021
Happy birthday sir and thank you for what u said concerning that 'mafo' who hide under the canopy of pastor. TBJ

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by doggedfighter(f): 7:02am On Jun 18, 2021
Wow ,62.

Almost same age with Tinubu.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Chloraseptic: 7:04am On Jun 18, 2021
A Nigerian man cannot be a pastor and a politician at the same time... It can never work.

VP included

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Juliusmomoh: 7:12am On Jun 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:
A Nigerian man cannot be a pastor and a politician at the same time... It can never work.

VP included
You lie...
We have pastors in polities

7 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by orisa37: 8:15am On Jun 18, 2021
Mocking is Judging and it's Unrighteousness before God. CHRIST was crucified at 33.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by ArmaniUhuru: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2021
Only one man pastor, politician, musician and Judge.

Nonsense and baba ijesha

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2021
may God help him
happy birthday by the way
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Benards(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2021
billyG:
Tinubu come see your Agemate ooo! grin grin grin

Eweyyy

5 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by ednut1(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Fake woman rapper pastor wey don divorce twice

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by slawormiir: 11:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass god of men everywhere

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Omonstarr: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2021
Learn to trade...learn to earn.

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Timothyoj(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

You lie...
We have pastors in polities

Keep deceiving yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Zankut: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Yahoo pastor.

What's the difference between this one and
Patrick obahiagbon

11 Likes

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by seohubb: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2021
Who am I to judge!!

Congratulations

For Nord, gvoice, pof,

Check my siggy
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by ediyeJuice(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2021
So,if you don't add the 'mocking tb J' line we won't read or what?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Gosj001: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2021
Hmmm!

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Fasindo: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2021
shocked

Man of God

I wonder how one man will keep failing in everything he ventured into
He failed in music
Failed legal practitioner
Failed in politics
Failed in marriage
Failed as a pastor.
Still beat my imagination how people still go to him for prayer to be successful.

Happy birthday Sir

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by adioolayi(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2021
How do you " Mock"a dead man

Chris Okotie celebrates his birthday after "Mocking" himself.

#Fixed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Agreyphine(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2021
REV CHRIS OKOTIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
THE ONLY PASTOR THAT HAS THE BOLDNESS TO EXPOSE THE WITCH OF ENDOR THAT DECIEVE THE NATION WILL FALSE SIGNS AND WONDERS.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Adakintroy: 11:58am On Jun 18, 2021
Blogger una be idiotes.

Una join the problem of the world and Nigeria.

You no fit write "okotie celebrates his 62nd birthday like that.

You must try to ignite. If okotie been commensurate with the family Shea the matter for don end since.

Una posses I swear. I no know money una de do d till una disturb the dead.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Goldenurch(m): 11:59am On Jun 18, 2021
Guy Man
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by rollywise(m): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Where you base?

damble:
Grammarian. Really dealt with Emeka Ike

Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL. The only known remedy with no side effects: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one

1 Like

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Maestroedem001: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
damble:
Grammarian. Really dealt with Emeka Ike

Anyway, say goodbye to 1 minutes sex. Be free from quick ejaculation. Contact me for SAMSU OIL. The only known remedy with no side effects: zero nine zero one one six three six three one one
Samsu oil wey we don use Taya since 2007! Na now ur eye dey clear abi,tell us Wetin we no know abeg
Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by tunary(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Anyone who criticise or mock the dead has sinned let alone a man of God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by rollywise(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
The dead he mocked is more popular than him living

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Okotie Celebrates 62nd Birthday After Mocking TB Joshua by Donedeal1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
More mature in age,but a baby in face and speech,
T b joshua seems more mature.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Seals Anglican Church In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Photo: Man Urinating On Bible By Punch. Sensational Journalism Against Religion / Taiwo Gold Ayodeji Renounces Religion, Says ‘I Know I Have Disappointed Many’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.