Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige (1351 Views)

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema / Tobi Amira: Moniepoint Processes $7 Billion Dollars Monthly In Nigeria (Video) / What Business Can One Start With NGN100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Drhay: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2021
This is for serious minded person, and ready to start now..

Running a Fabric business either online or in-store can be challenging, knowing there are a lot of industries out there but what if you can start your fabric business with Zero Naira? which means you don’t need CAPITAL to start.
Re: How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Romanoff(f): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2021
You've not explained anything about this business.
Re: How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Drhay: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2021
How Does it Work?
Are you already inquisitive about how to get started on your new source of income with little or no capital?

Let’s Get Started
Just as mentioned above, you can start this business without capital but to do so, you will need to get in touch with the company Elpearl clothier. This company provides fabrics at an affordable price and also has a well worked-out plan to house those with little or no capital which means you can start this business with zero capital if you relate well with them. More information on their contacts is below. I started my journey with them.
Re: How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Drhay: 10:49am On Jun 18, 2021
Romanoff:
You've not explained anything about this business.

It's a new thread to share my experience and how it all went
Re: How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Drhay: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Clothing is one of the three major needs of man. We can hardly survive without clothing especially in certain climes. Nigeria is without doubt the most populous black nation in the world. The country has an estimated 198 million people and her population is expected to rise to 250 million by 2050. This simply means there will continually be a need for clothing in Nigeria.
Re: How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Romanoff(f): 10:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Drhay:

It's a new thread to share my experience and how it all went

Okay. I'm observing.
Re: How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Drhay: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2021
Nigerians are very much in touch with their culture and there are over 450 ethnic groups in the country. Some of the major ethnic groups in Nigeria are the Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Urhobo, Tiv, Idoma, Itshekiri, Ijaw, Egun, Okun ethnic groups. All these ethnic groups have fabrics that are peculiar to them. For example when you see a person with a black and white cloth you are most certain the fellow is representing the Tiv. A person from Idoma wears red and black and so on.

A fabric business provides services to several sectors of the economy. Some of these sectors include entertainment, arts and culture, costume design, fashion design, etc. Fabric is a major part of our heritage and we use them at several ceremonies. Nigerians are known to love organizing and attending ceremonies. In fact there is almost no weekend that a major ceremony is not held. From weddings to naming ceremonies, to birthdays, house warming ceremonies, burials, and several other ceremonies.
Re: How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Drhay: 10:55am On Jun 18, 2021
Practically all of these ceremonies require attendees to wear uniform fabrics. This is known as “aso ebi.” Asides this Nigerians generally love to wear clothes that depict their culture regularly. It is almost a norm that on Fridays people wear native clothes. It is usually known as “traditional Friday.” All of these point to the fact that the fabric business is very lucrative and highly profitable in Nigeria.

The fabric business is very vast and has several segments. Basically there are two forms of fabric. Local or traditional fabric and foreign fabric. Getting involved in the fabric business requires you to be involved in one or both of the different kinds of fabric. As a fabric seller you can be involved in several ways. It could be import, export, supply, distribution, or retail. There is none of these that is not profitable. The amount of profit you get in this business is dependent on the amount you have to invest and the effort you put into it.
Re: How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Drhay: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2021
Romanoff:

Okay. I'm observing.

Okay thanks for your observation
Re: How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Drhay: 10:57am On Jun 18, 2021
There are several pointers you should look out for which will boost your chances of thriving and becoming successful in the fabric business. Firstly if you are one who is in love with fabric and you have a desire to always use them then it is possible that you will prosper at the business. Secondly if you have a flair for crafts using fabric like designing clothes, tailoring, quilting, among others then it is possible for you to excel in this business. Thirdly if there is no fabric shop in your neighborhood and you have noticed a major need for this kind of service then you can also prosper in the business. This is because you have a tendency of pioneering the business in your locality and taking over the market before any other person starts it.
Re: How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Drhay: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2021
If you are still reading this thread at this point my guess is that you have developed even if it is a tiny bit of interest in the fabric business. It does not take so much to start this kind of business in Nigeria. This article will be providing you reliable information on things you need to know and do when starting your fabric business in Nigeria. It promises to be an interesting read so I invite you to join me.
Re: How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Drhay: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2021
Profitability of the fabric business in Nigeria

One of the major entrepreneurs in the fabric industry once said that the fabric business is almost more profitable than any other business. He further went on to explain that if the fabric entrepreneur was able to employ certain tools at his or her disposal the amount of profit could almost be tripled. If you can think outside the box and offer your customers what no other person offers then you are bound to make tremendous amounts of profits. It is almost unbelievable that you can get a 100% return on your investment or more within a very short period, say 6 months to a year depending on how you manage the business.
Re: How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Drhay: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2021
The amount of fabric needed by Nigerians on a weekly basis means shows that there is huge profit to be made from the business. A major advantage of this business is that you can start small and gradually grow it to become a fabric empire. It however requires lots of resilience, determination and persistence
Re: How I Starte Fabric Business With NGN 15,000 And Make NGN100,000 Monthly In Nige by Drhay: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2021
I'd stop here for now until next update, you can chat me up on 090145 24436 with the message fabrics I'm ready !

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Given 500k Or 1m As A Girlfriend To Start Business, / Used Mdf Shelves For Boutique For Sale / Distributorship Biz-pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.