Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) (59911 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online / Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) / Check Out The 36-inch Hubless Motorbike With A 300hp Rolls-Royce Aircraft Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Smithwilliams826: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
benzene00:
Please of what good is this invention?

You talk like someone who has created something more useful than this.

1 Like

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Rome wasn't built in a day
there is room for improvement and to do better ones as well
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by koolib(m): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
K
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by bigdammyj: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by KingDash: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
this is some jigsaw contraption..
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
He nursed and carried this pregnancy right from secondary school. Most times we just laughed over it buh today, am super happy to be a part of this. To witness, touch and feel this invention by my own brother and friend, Godspower Michael . Godspower is a UNIUYO student from the department of Mechanical Engineering, The sole inventor of what I will join my brother Elisha Udom to call a Motorrbike. The motor bike has been successfully driven around the city of uyo, A.K.S. Let's Celebrate him please..

https://www.facebook.com/100038523650722/posts/506927647268019/

You will need a helmet and a first aid kit. Just concerned!

1 Like

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
Good innovation.

1 Like

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by wonderr(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2021
ICTWeb:
This old man. And he is happy for this poor out thought barbage. It took out the flywheel, ball joint and steering of a scrape motor. With all the poorly joint and long tire rods outside of the body.

This is 21 century man. You are bigger than this.

He didn't show the most vita part. Which is the rear and engine. I wonder this can select gear probably a generator or casava 2 stroke engine.
it's always easy to castigate people when you don't have a carrier u are working on
And if them ask u to draw ordinary bicycle for paper now e go be like nigeria map
Stop being irrational

1 Like

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
It would be useful, Madmax apocalypse
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
They will not see good things in this until the guy is discouraged and go underground.

This country doesn't help talents or support ideas.

Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by wonderr(m): 8:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Oga find every means possible to fly abroad e get why
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by otomatic(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Wrong usage of the word invention

1 Like

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by CasNova(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kudos.

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by cactusJack(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
He nursed and carried this pregnancy right from secondary school. Most times we just laughed over it buh today, am super happy to be a part of this. To witness, touch and feel this invention by my own brother and friend, Godspower Michael . Godspower is a UNIUYO student from the department of Mechanical Engineering, The sole inventor of what I will join my brother Elisha Udom to call a Motorrbike. The motor bike has been successfully driven around the city of uyo, A.K.S. Let's Celebrate him please..

inventor ko inventor ni..how do u invent a tech that already exist

1 Like

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Oluwaiphee: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

All of you shouting it not an invention, it is not a this, blah blah blah........ Make una do una own make we see. My brother, weldone jare. Help will come for you!! Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Tvoice: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
ICTWeb:
This old man. And he is happy for this poor out thought barbage. It took out the flywheel, ball joint and steering of a scrape motor. With all the poorly joint and long tire rods outside of the body.

This is 21 century man. You are bigger than this.

He didn't show the most vita part. Which is the rear and engine. I wonder this can select gear probably a generator or casava 2 stroke engine.

Abeg which one u don make ? Plz learn to be encouraging pipo like this
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Banmeallday: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Too much talent in that South/East...

But it continues to be subdued so that others on other continents can feel smarter and richer than them and support the likes of Buhari and his culture to rule so that these things happen forever.....
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Ayo2004: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
He resemble Batman car sha grin
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by robinsonmfon(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Polaris Slingshot. Lol

1 Like

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by rumzy1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2021
and awa government no go see dis guy and invest for him life na how to suck us dry and run nigeria down na im dem sabi
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by seamfund: 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Naso nairaland criticize ikorodu boiz at the beginning

I have 200 pcs of chairs

For churches, halls, event center,

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Lilccruz: 8:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Patronise us
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by xxxXXXxxx: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
He tried, hopes he improve on it.
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Seems Akwaibom are one of the few states enjoying hood roads. I didn't see anything like potholes in the pictures...

As for the motorbike invention, I don't have any comment
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by neyyoh: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
From imitation, quack's to innovation. Keep trying guy's you'll get there.
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Joetttimua1811(m): 9:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
Nice one
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Techguy96(m): 9:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:
If he is an engineer and uses the words invented or designed for this thing in his project .....then he is in for a long drilling
We normally use the word "design and construction of ----"
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by NTPGARRIfactory(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
Do not despise your day of little beginnings. Go Boy!
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by respectfully: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Since I was born and now I am getting old I have never heard of or seen any Muslim inventor. Even all the topics in chemistry, physics, biology, government and all the subject topics or theories propounded by a Muslim. Brothers have you seen it?.
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Techguy96:

We normally use the word "design and construction of ----"
Design sir is far more complex it would take him years to design that thing

U have to design every bolt , calculate their deformation load , what angle , then material selected , why u choose the one u chose ,what's the compromise , then the bold design proper , diameter , cruve debt , thread width etc justifying the formula used

This for just one bolt ...u have to do this for each part of that thing

Trust me unless he is in polytechnic , that guy can't defend that project before me

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja / Acura ZDX, Honda Crosstour And The BMW X5 / Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.