Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) (59914 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online / Lewis Hamilton's N6.2billion Car & Motorbike Collection (PIX) / Check Out The 36-inch Hubless Motorbike With A 300hp Rolls-Royce Aircraft Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Le2money(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Ewoh ...see finishing grin grin grin

ICTWeb:
This old man. And he is happy for this poor out thought barbage. It took out the flywheel, ball joint and steering of a scrape motor. With all the poorly joint and long tire rods outside of the body.

This is 21 century man. You are bigger than this.

He didn't show the most vita part. Which is the rear and engine. [/b]I wonder this can select gear probably a generator or casava 2 stroke engine.
[b]
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Techguy96(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
mrvitalis:

Design sir is far more complex it would take him years to design that thing

U have to design every bolt , calculate their deformation load , what angle , then material selected , why u choose the one u chose ,what's the compromise , then the bold design proper , diameter , cruve debt , thread width etc justifying the formula used

This for just one bolt ...u have to do this for each part of that thing

Trust me unless he is in polytechnic , that guy can't defend that project before me
I'm not talking of him specifically, but most engineering students I have seen, that's how they normally name their project.

1 Like

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na pple Wer never achieve anything reasonable de condemn pas. It's not by rubbishing someone's work and writing out theories that if given the tools to put them to practice I know una go fail woefully. If y'all wanna see something better tell some of ur corrupt parents and relatives in politics to create an enabling environment for pple like this nd until then non of u have the right to condemn the guy.

1 Like

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Techguy96:

I'm not talking of him specifically, but most engineering students I have seen, that's how they normally name their project.
Yea but for this project to save yourself use construction of ....but mechanical engineering UNN would never accept such Sha unless u have a new innovation to experiment
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Price3(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
Modified go kart
He should have sourced for materials more appealing.. This is too bogus for my liking, I like smart things

Which one have you done so far, Mr. Smart things...
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Price3(m): 9:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
SyrusdeHansome:
Na pple Wer never achieve anything reasonable de condemn pas. It's not by rubbishing someone's work and writing out theories that if given the tools to put them to practice I know una go fail woefully. If y'all wanna see something better tell some of ur corrupt parents and relatives in politics to create an enabling environment for pple like this nd until then non of u have the right to condemn the guy.
Don't mind them bro..
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
Price3:

Which one have you done so far, Mr. Smart things...
I have created inventions that turns head, I didn't modify, I invented.
I have no time to show you samples but go through my post and find samples yourself since una no dey use una no 6
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Theoutsider: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2021
FBIBOT:
That's just a kart modification... Not invention.. Cos it's already in existence

Guy is doing more than the average person here. Only thing you've invented is the jealousy in your head.

I bet you are the same kind of man that will give a chick 100 usd to sleep with and give a hundred likes to a chick with a big ass and wound not give a $1 to the youth. weak.
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Price3(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2021
Uchasa:
Ibom clowns celebrating mediocrity as usual!

Are you not still ashamed of yourself...
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by CyberHustle: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Should have upload a video of it being driven around to show it works as an automobile.
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Theoutsider:

Guy is doing more than the average person here. Only thing you've invented is the jealousy in your head.

I bet you are the same kind of man that will give a chick 100 usd to sleep with and give a hundred likes to a chick with a big ass and wound not give a $1 to the youth. weak.

LOL everything is jealousy to you... Am only correcting the impression and choice of words (invention) and the necessary corrections have been made by the mods as you can see.... So chill....
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Theoutsider: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
FBIBOT:

LOL everything is jealousy to you ... Am only correcting the impression and choice of words (invention) and the necessary corrections have been made by the mods as you can see.... So chill....

look as you walk back? Very rare I use the word jealousy here. so what are you talking about?

I am pointing out you crabs in a barrel. Everyday we see killing and corruption news here and when one person is posted on his achievements you guys criticize him? I haven't seen him his self call it an invention... only other people.

1 Like

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by ngoesinaik: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
Congratulations, keep soaring
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by freemi(m): 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2021
NkanAkpanika:
He nursed and carried this pregnancy right from secondary school. Most times we just laughed over it buh today, am super happy to be a part of this. To witness, touch and feel this invention by my own brother and friend, Godspower Michael . Godspower is a UNIUYO student from the department of Mechanical Engineering, The sole inventor of what I will join my brother Elisha Udom to call a Motorrbike. The motor bike has been successfully driven around the city of uyo, A.K.S. Let's Celebrate him please..

https://www.facebook.com/100038523650722/posts/506927647268019/
very bad photographer
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by LikeAking: 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
If e easy make una go do am.
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Adakintroy: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thats not an invention.

Can't invent something that has already been thought of or has existing prototype made.

All same big congrats .
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Theoutsider:

look as you walk back? Very rare I use the word jealousy here. so what are you talking about?

I am pointing out you crabs in a barrel. Everyday we see killing and corruption news here and when one person is posted on his achievements you guys criticize him? I haven't seen him his self call it an invention... only other people.

That's the point... The op made the mistake that's what i pointed out i never criticize him (the guy in the pix) after all some of us made modification of existing technology while doing our final year project.... nairaland is open to world... Words must be used appropriately.
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by iukpe: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
I wonder why we always probe and downplay engineering works in Nigeria as simple as it may be. Yes it's not an invention but that may be the misuse of terms of the poster not the the man who built the machine.
In my youth years I did similar things too and it was mostly about the same approach for most of them. What is important is that the man has managed to put his idea together to get what he expected as result.
Anyone who feels that it's just about pieces of metals and an engine should try it out. To me it's a lot more than that like in many other fields like civil engineering or building construction, medicine dance or music.
Try it to know what he has gone through and what it will even take to muscle up a second perhaps improved attempt.
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Omoh... This thing doesn't look safe to me oo
embarassed

Meanwhile, make una Patronize my small business pls. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Gamesmart: 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2021
Brilliant!

Well done, Godspower!
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Jagbajantis
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Gjmff: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2021
Oh
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by BoverLY: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
AsawanaDgreat:
Stone code Steve Austin bike
No na stone code thief Austin bike. Hulk organ carry Shawn Mike Keke..
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by legendsilver(m): 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
If rain fall nko?
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by wuromallum(m): 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Oya make una usam go fight Boko Haram boys jeje.
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2021
ICTWeb:
This old man. And he is happy for this poor out thought barbage. It took out the flywheel, ball joint and steering of a scrape motor. With all the poorly joint and long tire rods outside of the body.

He didn't show the most vita part. Which is the rear and engine. I wonder this can select gear probably a generator or casava 2 stroke engine.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by rhymeup(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
Good one and Hope fully you see this post if you are looking for feedback.

I like the concept of this and i can only see better things in your future. You built something.
Despite everything anyone says about the country, you built something.
You had a dream and instead of waiting for perfection; you built it.

1 Like

Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Cousin9999: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2021
Uchasa:
Ibom clowns celebrating mediocrity as usual!

You know, everything doesn't have to be new and amazing. It's okay to be a student and do a regular project like building a trike or restoring a car.

It's not celebrating mediocrity. It's celebrating doing constructive, educational things. What's wrong with that? In other countries, people devote tons of time and money to projects like this, including engineering students and actual engineers.
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by ariesbull: 3:05am On Jun 19, 2021
mrvitalis:

Design sir is far more complex it would take him years to design that thing

U have to design every bolt , calculate their deformation load , what angle , then material selected , why u choose the one u chose ,what's the compromise , then the bold design proper , diameter , cruve debt , thread width etc justifying the formula used

This for just one bolt ...u have to do this for each part of that thing

Trust me unless he is in polytechnic , that guy can't defend that project before me

Show us your work ..show us the one you have done

Speaking big grammer with nothing to show for it
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by ARAGON22(m): 3:20am On Jun 19, 2021
ICTWeb:

He didn't show the most vita part. Which is the rear and engine. I wonder this can select gear probably a generator or casava 2 stroke engine.

Atleast he deserves a little credit bro.. Let's learn to be appreciative. When u rejoice on someone's success, u will also succeed and others will rejoice your success with u
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 3:37am On Jun 19, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Godspower Michael, UNIUYO Student Creates A 'Speed Motorbike' (Photos) by freenature: 5:40am On Jun 19, 2021
FarahAideed:
This is not a motorbike but an improvised Caterham contraption

Person wey sabi� nevertheless I go say e try cos no be everyone engineering student for do am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Peugeout 404 I Spotted At Maitama, Abuja / Acura ZDX, Honda Crosstour And The BMW X5 / Container Falls Off Ojuelegba Bridge, Lands On Danfo Bus [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.