Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars (12076 Views)

Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators / BDC Operators Shut Down Business In Abuja / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by EdoFirstBorn(m): 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Why is BDC Licenses issued only to Northerners?

I have applied for the license twice and twice CBN rejected. Is it only Northerners that are qualified to launder money? hoard money? or sell money? Now I have my strategy, and I do not need una License no more.

Southern Nigeria Republic must not repeat this in our coming new country.
Honestly it's so sad

The Northerners have really marginalized the south

1 Like

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by sencekompis: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
NAA HAUSA FULANI THEM THEM SELLING DOLLARS TO ONE ANOTHER, Holding Nigeria in ransom.
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Beancounter93:

I believe some Southerners own BDC licenses, plus banks sometimes sell forex...and most banks are owned by Southerners.

You are assuming that just because a forest contains a few pines, therefore all the trees in the forest must be pines.

Your knowledge of the sector is very limited.
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by tuna4servi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I have applied for the license twice and twice CBN rejected. Is it only Northerners that are qualified to launder money? hoard money? or sell money? Now I have my strategy, and I do not need una License no more.

Who get the country? Na them get am
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Geeman2006: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billyonaire666:

So because you failed in Getting license, it is only Northerners that get! I dont understand.
Do you have a list of those that got the license?
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Educationalserv:
pig spotted. Please publish the list of bdc owner in Nigeria and their companies

Your knowledge of the sector is limited by your fluctuating marginal poverty index

Keep your mouth shut when men are chatting.
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
tuna4servi:

Who get the country? Na them get am

It is their last chance. Soon they'd need visa to play at the Atlantic Beaches of Southern Nigeria Republic.

Do not be depressed. We are winning this
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Kandeed: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2021
DryMouth:
What are the requirements to own a license?
35million and a Northern surety with properties in the North

2 Likes

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2021
DryMouth:

What are the requirements to own a license?

Check the CBN website for details.
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by ponziponzi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
aspabay:
I know this high exchange rate is man-made considering all that the CBN and FG is doing.

Some people deliberately hold up dollars to cause scarcity.

these people are also in government.

If you have Naira, it will be stupid of you not to change them all to Dollars, other stable currencies or to appreciable assets.

Abeg who can shame a shameless government?

1 Like

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Kandeed: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billyonaire666:

It is their last chance. Soon they'd need visa to play at the Atlantic Beaches of Southern Nigeria Republic.

Do not be depressed. We are winning this

We're all dot in a circle as far as ur from the South. Oga Nigeria is not dividing. igbos are wasting time thinking the country would divide, all they been doing so far the match, agitation et al is nothing short of just smoke and dust

1 Like

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Geeman2006:

So because you failed in Getting license, it is only Northerners that get! I dont understand.
Do you have a list of those that got the license?

It is not my problem that you are ignorant. I have since leased a License from one of their brothers and have to relax from fighting these injustices.

I raise issues here to cause wahala and make you people talk. I am doing gr8.

This is the only place we have free speech.
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kandeed:

We're all dot in a circle as far as ur from the South. Oga Nigeria is not dividing. igbos are wasting time thinking the country would divide, all they been doing so far the match and agitation so far is nothing short of smoke and dust

Says who ?

What is talking here?
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by einsteine(m): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
How do you threaten in the market? There is nothing wrong in hoarding a commodity or asset if you think the price would be higher in future. What is wrong is government selling currency at preferential rates to certain people.

The government should hands off from supplying anybody with currency at preferential rates. All those who need foreign currency should source from other sources and all those who earn foreign currency should be free to sell at the rates that they want.

The status quo encourages corruption because who is to determine who really needs foreign currency?

People are willing to pay as much as 500 naira for a dollar and the government, through the CBN, is selling it for 411 naira and you expect people not to exploit that?

2 Likes

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Kandeed: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Says who ?

What is talking here?

If at all a sect of Nigerians want to secede na we Yoruba people?? Lmao baba rest and put ur energy into something meaningful

1 Like

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kandeed:

If at all a sect of Nigerians want to secede na we Yoruba people?? Lmao baba rest and put ur energy into something meaningful

I am not Igbo, Yoruba or Fulani. So take your hatred against Igbos and shove it up your ass bro.

I am Niger Deltan, I feed this country and you all. And when I say it is over, I mean it as your bread winner.

Is that clear ?

1 Like

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by NothingDoMe: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
teacherbim:
Nairalanders , please help me,I used Ecobank arm card to withdraw from Uba but it wasn't successful and I was debited three times because I tried to withdraw three times,I was told that the money would be reverted but it wasn't. After a week I went to complain at Ecobank and 10k was reverted , remaining 20k,I went back to them and I was told that the remaining 10k in 2 places we're successful.
I've been there more than 4 times now and they have been telling me that the other 2 were successful, please what should I do? I need my 20k
You can take it up with CBN. Send an email and copy both banks. They need to show you the proof that it was successful.

3 Likes

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by teacherbim(f): 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2021
NothingDoMe:
You can take it up with CBN. Send an email and copy both banks. They need to show you the proof that it was successful.
Thanks,I will try this
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Tobitrueman(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I have applied for the license twice and twice CBN rejected. Is it only Northerners that are qualified to launder money? hoard money? or sell money?
Now I have my strategy, and I do not need una License no more

@the bolded. Could you please share with me the strategy? If yes, please let me DM
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Geeman2006: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billyonaire666:

It is not my problem that you are ignorant. I have since leased a License from one of their brothers and have to relax from fighting these injustices.

I raise issues here to cause wahala and make you people talk. I am doing gr8.

This is the only place we have free speech.

Yes pardon my ignorance! But I also excuse yours.
Because you don't get , doesn't mean others are not getting. If you Follow the right channels the Nigerian way, you won't be here lamenting.

1 Like

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Geeman2006:

Yes pardon my ignorance! But I also excuse yours.
Because you don't get , doesn't mean others are not getting. If you Follow the right channels the Nigerian way, you won't be here lamenting.

You should be ashamed of mentioning words like following process " the Nigerian way". I am thorough-bred Niger Deltan with a touch of First World class of countries.

We are fighters and we are warriors. We do not leak asses or bribe for what is ours naturally.

I hate those who hate me. And injustice must be addressed if not by humans certainly by the God's.

2 Likes

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tobitrueman:

@the bolded. Could you please share with me the strategy? If yes, please let me DM

If you are in sector, then monitor where the BDC assets gets liquidated. That's a clue.

2 Likes

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Kandeed: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billyonaire666:

I am not Igbo, Yoruba or Fulani. So take your hatred against Igbos and shove it up your ass bro.

I am Niger Deltan, I feed this country and you all. And when I say it is over, I mean it as your bread winner.

Is that clear ?

Feed? imposicant, no man SS don't feed me and ion hate Igbos I speak the truth Nigeria remains one and only one nothing is dividing it either Biafra, Oduduwa or the SS feeders grin

pls head to farm we need more food to buy here bruh
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Simplythebest: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
Why do we even have BDC in the first place. Is only this country u see that kind of rubbish. Why won't Naria have no value when they will be hawking dollars at the road side. And CBN will be wasting dollars that they should use to support our manufacturers. Banks are there to give dollars and any one that want to buy or sell should go to bank. With that CBN can monitor bank on how much they are selling it and the won't sell more than what CBN ask them to sell. And it will also reduce money Laundering. We no what to do and keep deceiving our selves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by zanshi: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
People that they are ment t close down.

No one needs you guys again Genz are trading on Binance now.
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kandeed:

Feed? imposicant, no man SS don't feed me and ion hate Igbos I speak the truth Nigeria remains one and only one nothing is dividing it either Biafra, Oduduwa or the SS feeders grin

pls head to farm we need more food to buy here bruh

See this boy oh.

If you are capable of independent survival, why are you scared of independent existence? Do you know what the organisms incapable of independent existence are called ? - Symbiotics and Parasites; But the challenge is that the Symbios also contribute to the host but guess who does not contriute but wants to chop called ? - Parasite. What do you want to bring to the table so I can share? Nothing shocked

Learn to respect your host, we are the financial host of this union. All these noise between the 3 major tribes are just noise. When the Niger Deltans coughs, you all will catch cold, and you know it. Not that you wont be able to eat, you will just be eating your regular, you know. But when it comes to your infrastructures and foreign food. You will just be another Cotonou....hahahahaha

My mouth too bad. grin
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by ebab(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
If you need one and you are serious about it, then let me know

Billyonaire666:

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Simplythebest:
Why do we even have BDC in the first place. Is only this country u see that kind of rubbish. Why won't Naria have no value when they will be hawking dollars at the road side. And CBN will be wasting dollars that they support to give our manufacturers. Banks are there to give dollars and any one that want to buy or sell should go to bank. With that CBN can monitor bank on how much they are selling it and the won't sell more than what CBN ask them to sell. And it will also reduce money Laundering. We no what to do and keep deceiving our selves.

This is very smart thinking. I was tired of thinking of it, I had to join the monkeys club cos I needed to learn to jump. If you join the mokeys club, you will not have to even work. Just trade the fuccking money while sitting in your garden in a Banana Island of your choice, and if you can not afford Banana Island, Plantain Island is still okay.
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Hamza05(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
teacherbim:
Nairalanders , please help me,I used Ecobank arm card to withdraw from Uba but it wasn't successful and I was debited three times because I tried to withdraw three times,I was told that the money would be reverted but it wasn't. After a week I went to complain at Ecobank and 10k was reverted , remaining 20k,I went back to them and I was told that the remaining 10k in 2 places we're successful.
I've been there more than 4 times now and they have been telling me that the other 2 were successful, please what should I do? I need my 20k
Talk to the branch manager, let them show you histories of the transactions on their system and show yours too. Since courts are back working, threaten them with a law suit.

1 Like

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Geeman2006: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You should be ashamed of mentioning words like following process " the Nigerian way". I am thorough-bred Niger Deltan with a touch of First World class of countries.

We are fighters and we are warriors. We do not leak asses or bribe for what is ours naturally.

I hate those who hate me. And injustice must be addressed if not by humans certainly by the God's.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I now understand why you did not get it. Keep fighting then. All the best.
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by teacherbim(f): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hamza05:

Talk to the branch manager, let them show you histories of the transactions on their system and show yours too. Since courts are back working, threaten them with a law suit.
I wanted to see the manager but they didn't allow me.Thanks
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by DryMouth: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Check the CBN website for details.
Lol...
I was jst checking if u truely applied...
You are lying bro.
CBN grants license to even southerners.
We have one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Loan For Personal/buisness / Upload Videos And Gets Paid $$ / Man Gambles Away $1.5 Million Accidentally Given By ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.