Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars (12075 Views)

Unusual Names Of CBN-Approved BDC Operators / BDC Operators Shut Down Business In Abuja / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by azeez1271: 1:18am On Jun 19, 2021
maxkia:

You mind sharing your strategy?

I’m an importer. I buy $ weekly

Can we text better?
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by maxkia(m): 3:42am On Jun 19, 2021
azeez1271:

Can we text better?

Maxwellkia@gmail.com.Send me a mail .
Thanks
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by greenguy: 6:32am On Jun 19, 2021
azeez1271:

Hi mate, can we share ideas?

Ok. What do you have in mind?
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Vietnaminfo(m): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Why is BDC Licenses issued only to Northerners?

I have applied for the license twice and twice CBN rejected. Is it only Northerners that are qualified to launder money? hoard money? or sell money? Now I have my strategy, and I do not need una License no more.

Southern Nigeria Republic must not repeat this in our coming new country.

Please, can you tell me the new strategy you use. I am also in your shoes. Help a brother
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by mufadem2012: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2021
The best way to solve this problem is that govt should grant commercial banks power to sell
to the individual and corporate body freely, this will enhance competition with BDC.
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by aspabay(m): 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
ponziponzi:

If you have Naira, it will be stupid of you not to change them all to Dollars, other stable currencies or to appreciable assets.

Abeg who can shame a shameless government?

You knowledge is small, very small.
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by ponziponzi(m): 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
aspabay:

You knowledge is small, very small.

Funny. Just change your money to a stable currency and do whatever you want from there.

This should cost you but I’m offering it for free.
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by aspabay(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
ponziponzi:

Funny. Just change your money to a stable currency and do whatever you want from there.

This should cost you but I’m offering it for free.

Again you know nothing.
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Tobitrueman(m): 9:58am On Jun 20, 2021
Billyonaire666:

If you are in sector, then monitor where the BDC assets gets liquidated. That's a clue.

Thanks for the clue. But I'm not in the sector, can't find nothing yet.
Re: Association Of BDC Operators Ask Dealers To Stop Hoarding Dollars by Gates01: 4:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Billyonaire666:

If you are in sector, then monitor where the BDC assets gets liquidated. That's a clue.
Hello Sir. Will you be willing to mentor someone? Say me?
I will really appreciate. I don’t mind paying for your time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Hits 16.5%, Highest Point Since 2005 / Access Loan For Personal/buisness / Upload Videos And Gets Paid $$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.