Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. (937 Views)

OPay Warns Customers Against Cryptocurrency And Virtual Currency Trading / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? / Make Millions From Paint Production In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Cryptocurrency is a form of payment that can be exchanged online for goods and services. ... Cryptocurrencies work using a technology called blockchain. Blockchain is a decentralized technology spread across many computers that manages and records transactions. Part of the appeal of this technology is its security.

My name is Derek am a social media manager, a Digital marketer and a crypto enthusiastic.

P.S anything I am going to say here is the truth and nothing but the truth

I remember far back as at 2011 BTC Was a token.
My cousin Fernandez came into the house and is friend from ackmen tutorial I remember this vividly because I was eating ogbono soup filled with prawns and eba that evening.

They were talking about bitcoin tokens. And how I should buy or so.
I just didn't pay attention. And am sure they didn't really bag it enough then. BTC was 7dollars or so I can't remember

Please cool down and keep reading

Fast forward to 2014 I was In yabatech. A group of my bunk mate came into the hostel talking about BTC so much that I had to ask what is going on .. they said BTC is 570 dollar that one of their friend just cash out. Omo my heart just cut, I was just imagining alot.
I still don't know howfar my imagination took me but all I knew was that I didn't still invest. I had a very big coconut head. grin
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2021
Fast forward to 2020
BTC enter 20k dollars
One of my neighbor that we have been eating from the same plate. Talking about how life is and all those Normal talk. Na so Im brother move him from Nigeria to Dubai , I later heard from him after 2month that his brother hammered from BTC. And he had to relocate the family.

Hmmmm ok the story don dey too much. Let me show you my tokens
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
I am holding this tokens for 3 years.
Before or after 3 years I know something will happen.

I am not trying to sell a course or anything. If you are interested in bagging or investing in potential tokens/coins that will give you massive returns
Reach me here
Please don't quote me on reply I don't really have time except you chat me on whatsapp

Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
My whatsapp line is 07017203204
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
I can help you bag good tokens/ coins with potential to skyrocket

Minimum investment is 10k for two projects
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2021
You can check me out on Instagram if you are still afraid
Handle: @derekdolro

1 Like

Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2021
My advice is for you to invest in smaller coins/tokens
Imagine if you have 1million token and it reaches 1naira that will give you 1million naira.
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
Tokens are cheaper to acquire but knowing the ones that will make potential is game changing
So this is where you need me to help you choose the right project
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by success10(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ride on
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Macolive(m): 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bitcoin has no limits, it's just getting started.
There will be a lot more crypto millionaires in the next ten years.
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2021
The world is evolving fast
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Stay stagnant and be left behind
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2021
Get Shiba Inu now, You might not have this opportunity again, Even if its 1m shiba
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2021
In the next 3years Shiba will hit N50
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2021
It will happen like wild fire
By 2024 Shiba will hit N50
Guys get ready for the BULL RUN... ������
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
*TODAY'S CLASS OUTLINE*

➡️DIFFERENCES BETWEEN COINS AND TOKENS

➡️MARKET TRENDS

➡️CAPITILIZING ON MARKET TRENDS TO MAKE PROFIT
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
*WHAT IS A COIN*
Coins refer to any cryptocurrency that has a standalone, independent blockchain — like Bitcoin, Ethereum,Litecoin,Solana, Tron,Polkadot and so on.
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
*WHAT IS A TOKEN*

Tokens are a unique outlay of broader smart contracts platforms like Ethereum that enable users to create, issue, and manage tokens that are derivatives of the primary blockchain.
Examples are Cake Bake Btt Klv Lina E.t.c
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
*DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TOKENS & COINS*

1️⃣ COINS ARE BUILT OR *FORKED* USING THEIR OWN BLOCKCHAIN WHILE TOKENS ON THE OTHER HAND IS CREATED ON AN ALREADY EXISTING BLOCKCHAIN

2⃣ CREATING COINS COSTS NOTHING PER SE BUT NEEDS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE TO CREATE OR SET UP EVERYTHING WHILE TOKENS IS BUILT FOR A COUPLE OF DOLLAR

3⃣ COINS CAN BE USED TO TRANSFER MONEY,STORE VALUE,AS A UNIT OF ACCT & ALSO FOR PURCHASES TOKENS ON THE OTHER HAND IS MOSTLY USES WITH DECENTRALIZED APPS TO REPRESENT SOMETHING WITH REAL VALUE

4️⃣ THE PROCESS OF CREATING A COIN CAN BE LONG AND REQUIRES A LOT OF RESOURCES AND SKILLS WHILE TOKENS CAN BE CREATED IN COUPLE OF MINUTES DEPENDING ON THE PLATFORM

Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
*MARKET TRENDS*

Financial markets move in trends. It's important
to understand the differences between these
trends to be able to make better investment
decisions. How come? Well, different market
trends can lead to wildly different market
conditions. If you don't know what the
underlying trend is, how are you going to adapt
to changing conditions?

Market trends are among the most fundamental aspects of financial markets.
We can define a market trend as the overall
direction that an asset or a market is going.
As such, market trends are closely watched
by both technical analysts and fundamental
analysts.

FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS CLASS I WILL LIMIT US TO THESE TWO MAJOR TYPES OF TRENDS

➡️BEAR MARKET TREND

➡️BULL MARKET TREND

����
Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
*��BULL MARKET*

A bull market (or bull run) is a state of a
financial market where prices are rising. The
term bull market is often used in the context

Bull markets tend to be relatively
straightforward to trade, as they can allow for
some of the easiest trading and investment
strategies. Even inexperienced traders may do
well in really favorable bull market conditions

Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
� *�BEAR MARKET*

What is a bear market?
A bear market can be described as a period
of declining prices in a financial market. Bear
markets can be extremely risky and difficult to
trade for inexperienced traders. They can easily
lead to great losses and scare investors from
ever returning to the financial markets

Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bull market means it's gaining or going up
Bear market means loosing or going down

Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by Digitalcreator(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Let me drop this here

Re: What Is Cryptocurrency And How You Can Make Millions From It. by SamPeters: 6:31am On Jul 28, 2021
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is secured by cryptography, which makes it nearly impossible to counterfeit or double-spend. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralized networks based on blockchain technology—a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers. People always look over the Ethereum/Tether price for example to be up to date with everyday changes. A defining feature of cryptocurrencies is that they are generally not issued by any central authority, rendering them theoretically immune to government interference or manipulation. I hope I answered your question. Goodbye.

(1) (Reply)

Which Business Can I Do With 1m / 5 USDT Daily Work / Start Up Car Tracker Installation Business And Earn Massively Out Of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.