Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures (64014 Views)

Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant, Shares Baby Bump Pictures / Toyin Lawani Is Taking Nina To Dubai For 'Runs' - Instagram User Accuses / "Toyin Lawani Is In Turkey For Plastic Surgery" - Lord Trigg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by leiabarley0: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Gbayi brother!

Learn How To Make N200,000-N400,000 Monthly Selling Free Ebooks Online
Its a 100% FREE Class Hosted on Telegram.

To Join Click on the Join Link Below

JOIN GROUP
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by cayorday89(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
It's called fashion. Stop living in that stone age.

The only thing a Nigerian man thinks about is sex. Why so?
But I thought Stone age was strictly nude... Her life her choice...
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by alenwup(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
Oh sorrow! What kind of a child will come out of that hole? So sad!
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2021
How has that put food on your table.
Embrace the real.

Though I am not supporting any of this stupidity but whatever floats her boat.
Educationalserv:
stop been stupid .There notting fashionable and descent about this outside sheer stupidity ,disgusting nudity .We will resist it .We are africans .
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by espn(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
I discovered only one stupid hoe on this thread...And this shows the kind of parent that brought the animal up.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Quahl: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Was Nigeria great b4?
renew4life:
. Funny reason to want to becoming a Photographer ! Well Lets Make Nigeria GREAT AGAIN ...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by compton11(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
bunto:
How has that put food on your table.
Embrace the real.

Though I am not supporting any of this stupidity but whatever floats her boat.
but whatever floats her boat should be private though!
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
Na person wife be this o?

People dey marry anything for this life sha angry

Anyway, I wish you a safe delivery.

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by oluwaahmed: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Fashion is the manner a person behaves or does something. This is her own way and it's called fashion.
Stop living in that stone age

Character is the way a person behaves or does something. Stop being an illiterate. tHOEyin lawani will birth more hoes. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Indispensable85(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
This camera man turned husband actually had seen everything in the course of his job.
She came to him as a hazard allowance.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
How do you know this?
Lies from the pit of hell!
Siblings from same mother are same all over. Mother is always the binding force between children.
tydi:
All these women opening legs for different men to bear each of them children. I let them know that after those children might had grown all up with one mother and different fathers the anger and war starts with their loose mother who couldn’t hold one man down

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Lazenby007(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

Because the only thing a Nigerian woman can offer is sex.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Frenzy01(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Aunty.. You're getting too old for all. This things.

abeg jare.. Make una Patronize my small business. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by BoverLY: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Michael Jackson no do pass this one.......
Sorry I mean.
Sodom no do pass this one....
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
On her Instagram/Facebook page?
It is bloggers that brought it here you know.
Besides you didn't have to open the thread. You could have just wakapass undecided
compton11:
but whatever floats her boat should be private though!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by tenry(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Fashion is the manner a person behaves or does something. This is her own way and it's called fashion.
Aunty, e ti ya were for calling this fashion.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by meobizy(f): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
Another one? That's about three to four baby daddies and counting. I thought only akatas birthed children for multiple men, I'm shocked our Nigerian females are following suit.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by whitering: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Icumsa45:
3 kids from different fathers, some people dey try sha.

To think she is some people role model. Bunch of useless fellowers.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Sapphiere! Sapphiere! Sapphiere!

How many times did I call you?

Kindly treat yourself before this madness, bitterness named feminism causes you incurable insanity. You're gradually becoming a daylight witch!

8 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Adakintroy: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
When you have nothing to offer but your body,..You just can't help but offer it all.
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by segtech68: 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
mo pity re

sapphiere:

Fashion, also know as "lifestyle" is the manner or way a person behaves, does things, or expresses his/herself.

I can chose to go naked to express myself and that's fashion.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by MansoryMX(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2021
Some men sha! You are married and went to marry another woman. Abandoning your wife and kids. If na woman do this one now! The whole world will castigate her! angry
Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by BePrepared: 10:46pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:

I used to have respect for u, with ur comments so far I'm afraid but they have been erased

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures by Xpensively(m): 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
sapphiere:
Not fashionable at all.... From all of us at gentlemen club we jump and pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Cleavage-baring Throwback Photo Of BBNaija's Uriel Gets People Talking / Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.