Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) (32199 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / How A Lady With Fake Naira Notes Approached Me At ATM Queue - Man / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by habakukjss3: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
A man has returned a customer's credit card and money to one of the commercial banks in Sokoto State, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user, Musa Ibrahim Babadoko who shared the news stated that the ATM machine dispensed the card and cash but the owner wasn't there.

Musa Ibrahim Babadoko wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100000927969785/posts/5839958069378401/?app=fbl

Recruitment! Recruitment!!

A reputable insurance firm is looking for interested applicants in their Abuja office...

Requirement: minimum of ND, HND and B.Sc

Position: Marketing (Financial Advisors)

Renumeration: Commission PLUS (+) #30,000 base pay.

Application Deadline: 16th July, 2021

Send CV to Uchennae@tangerine.africa, if interested
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Lordswat(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sure
True talk
Good people still exist
peppermint7:

Oga na who never see that kind sum of money before de thief am.
Not withstanding good people still der
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by heniford2: 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

Oga go ur shop.
Leave nairaland
It’s 12 alreadygrin
lol grin not working today grin
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
FarahAideed:

I am the most honest Nigerian ever and the money I have made from ATM installation business in Nigeria can feed your village ..now gerrout ..Do you know my stake in ATM operations ins this country? Gerrout
See this mumu
Honest nigerian fa that can not believe that another Nigerian can be honest.
Bleep u and your stakegrin
That’s your problem.
Carry your money go buy gun share for your village make herdsmen leave ona alone.
Lubbish
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Johnayoola(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
lies
you have to make use of the ATM atleast 5times to have that cash with him except maybe there's a stand there n the whole stuff was drop there after redrawing that cash,there's just no way he picked that from the ATM directly
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
lol grin not working today grin
How you wan get Tp na go church tomorrow. grin
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Johnayoola:
lies
you have to make use of the ATM atleast 5times to have that cash with him except maybe there's a stand there n the whole stuff was drop there after redrawing that cash,there's just no way he picked that from the ATM directly
See another one
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by FarahAideed: 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

See this mumu
Honest nigerian fa that can not believe that another Nigerian can be honest.
Bleep u and your stakegrin
That’s your problem.
Carry your money go buy gun share for your village make herdsmen leave ona alone.
Lubbish

I am sure you still even leave with your parents ..you sound like another failed 30 something year old ...Now gerrout and get lost

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Lordswat:
Sure
True talk
Good people still exist
Thank God sey you sef see am
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
FarahAideed:

I am sure you still even leave with your parents ..you sound like another failed 30 something year old ...Now gerrout and get lost
Chai that reply enter you

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Timon4real(m): 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Guy, na you pick the money from the atm?
Nobody said the guy is wrong for returning the money...people only pointed out something about the amount of money which is quite impossible for an ATM to dispense once...
Be smart Be humble
peppermint7:

See another one
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by poiZon: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
ejitec16:
How come the ATM machine dispense more than 100k at a spot? The money in that hand is more than 200k ?
I smell lies
Highest ATM dispense is 40notes, that money is more than 40notes..
Abi northern Nigeria get another type of ATM machines?

1 Like

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Fakbrown: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Na presidential atm you use withdraw the money, yeye story
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Johnayoola(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

See another one
I know what I am saying bro,I have work in the banking sector before
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
ejitec16:
How come the ATM machine dispense more than 100k at a spot? The money in that hand is more than 200k ?
I smell lies

That's like 40k a single dispense when it's ur bank
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Timon4real:
Guy, na you pick the money from the atm?
Nobody said the guy is wrong for returning the money...people only pointed out something about the amount of money which is quite impossible for an ATM to dispense once...
Be smart Be humble
So you never see atm wer ft pay twice totaling 150k
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Williemyself: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
A man has returned a customer's credit card and money to one of the commercial banks in Sokoto State, IgbereTV reports.

Facebook user, Musa Ibrahim Babadoko who shared the news stated that the ATM machine dispensed the card and cash but the owner wasn't there.

Musa Ibrahim Babadoko wrote;

This one choke oooo. Atm does not dispense such huge amount at once. How come?

https://www.facebook.com/100000927969785/posts/5839958069378401/?app=fbl
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
Johnayoola:
I know what I am saying bro,I have work in the banking sector before
a
Atm de wer ft pay 100k sir
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by azidomedogo: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2021
The guy dey find help. Before u know, Some Nigerians will begin to ask for his account number to render help
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Same thoughts I had too cheesy He prolly was on the queue with the person who forgot his card and bros instead of calling him back, decided to withdraw but perhaps on seeing the camera realized his fuckups and decided to return the cash + card cheesy cheesy cheesy

ejitec16:
I smell lies
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by heniford2: 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

How you wan get Tp na go church tomorrow. grin
see this one oh am in Nigeria right know Church since this year I have not gone to church
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
see this one oh am in Nigeria right know Church since this year I have not gone to church
Know, now
My guy no de confuse megrin
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
bigtt76:
Same thoughts I had too cheesy He prolly was on the queue with the person who forgot his card and bros instead of calling him back, decided to withdraw but perhaps on seeing the camera realized his fuckups and decided to return the cash + card cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you believe sey people de fear cctvgrin
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Timon4real(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
Bank ATMs have different limit on transaction with ATM but it dispenses cash in tranches of N20k
peppermint7:

So you never see atm wer ft pay twice totaling 150k
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by inchristalone(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Only a bank staff will understand this. Bank's ATM is a machine. Like other machines, it's not 100% efficient. It can malfunction and dispense money even without anyone controlling it. It can still retain a customer's card and dispense cash after the customer had gone. So, it's 100% possible for this to happen.

Kudos to the good man. God will bless him for doing the impossible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by heniford2: 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
peppermint7:

Know, now
My guy no de confuse megrin
undecided u want to catch cruise with me abi
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 1:03pm On Jun 19, 2021
Timon4real:
Bank ATMs have different limit on transaction with ATM but it dispenses cash in tranches of N20k
Guy if you no sabi something no de cap.
The First bank main branch that I usually use when am in akwa Ibom pays you 100k at a go
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by Elsueno: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
adebwalex:
This information not correct at all. How could someone leave the ATM POINT WITH CASH AT THE MOUTH OF THE MACHINE and ATM card. The two cannot come out the same time and that money is big enough to come out at once...

Very possible, That's why when u try to withdraw and ur ATM card gets swallowed...Do not leave immediately, Thier is a high chance the card & cash gets spits out
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2021
heniford2:
undecided u want to catch cruise with me abi
No vex boss
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Elsueno:

Very possible, That's why when u try to withdraw and ur ATM card gets swallowed...Do not leave immediately, Thier is a high chance the card & cash gets spits out
Tell am oo
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by JubrinElSudan: 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
Me wey dey wear face cap on a steady and black goggle on standby. I will just wear my black goggle, my black medical face mask and move the money to avoid the camera catching my face �. That will be my last time coming to that branch
Re: Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
Me wey dey wear face cap on a steady and black goggle on standby. I will just wear my black goggle, my black medical face mask and move the money to avoid the camera catching my face �. That will be my last time coming to that branch
If a call efcc for you now you go vex grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBA Announces Improved Staff Welfare, Pay Rise Amid Rising Inflation, Hardship / Etisalat Reacts To Take Over By Banks In Nigeria / 5 Profitable Business Opportunities In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.