Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks (25572 Views)

Which Area Should A Woman Be Contributing To At Home / Why Do We Ignore Poor Loved Ones To Die, Then Start Contributing For Burial? / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2021
A British Nigerian professional boxer, Anthony Joshua is asking his fans the reasonable amount the think children should contribute to the running cost of the house, WonderTV Media reports.

Joshua, in a post on his social media has suggested that kids living with their parents should contribute towards some household expenses.

His post reads:

"Kids are living at parents houses for longer. Being smart and saving up money
I feel they should then contribute towards some household expenses
If renting a room /apartment was 800/1kpm
What's the reasonable amount a child should be contributing to support the running cost of the house
p.s
Youngsters & Olders make sure your dropping some change to your mom or dad Aunty or uncle Nan or grandad here n there! It goes a long way! It ain't just about the amount it's also the thought"

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/297173625475515

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 19, 2021
Interviewer: Should children contribute towards the running of the house?

Sarah: If they're working, yes, they should.

Interviewer: How much should they contribute?

Sarah: Well, depending on their income, 5 to 15% is not bad.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2021
It depends....if the 'kids' are working and earning, then they should.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by WinterMinter(m): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2021
Nah!
Not in Nigeria,buhari himself no dey contribute.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Romanoff(f): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2021
Working kids should pay bills light, electricity, water, cable TV etc. If una plenty, make una just split the bill according to una pocket.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 19, 2021
Romanoff:
Working kids should pay bills light, electricity, water, cable TV etc. If una plenty, make una just split the bill according to una pocket.
Exactly.

I myself, I don't stay with my parents and I am not working yet. Still schooling but once in a while I do send my mom something.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by pocohantas(f): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Exactly.

I myself, I don't stay with my parents and I am not working yet. Still schooling but once in a while I do send my mom something.

- Not working
- Still schooling.
- Sending mom something.

How? You send her from the one she sends to you or from the one someone else sends?

You might need to cut soap for your fellow Nigerian students.

229 Likes 16 Shares

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2021
pocohantas:

- Not working
- Still schooling.
- Sending mom something.

How? You send her from the one she sends to you or from the one someone else sends?

Lol @ cut soap.

I get cash gifts from friends and well wishers.

4 Likes

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by MadelnNigeria: 9:09am On Jun 19, 2021
pocohantas:

- Not working
- Still schooling.
- Sending mom something.

She also uses a creme that is above 50k according to her.

Now we know what the "future is" grin

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Barbiturate(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Exactly.

Exposing yourself unnecessarily!

You are not working and you're schooling! You still send money home and I'm sure you take care of your school bills. Where's the money coming from?

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nitong(f): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2021
MadelnNigeria:

She also uses a creme that is above 50k according to her.

The Future is Olosho

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Barbiturate(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:

Keep talking, biatis are listening

42 Likes

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nitong(f): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2021
Barbiturate:

You are not working and you're schooling! You still send money home and I'm sure you take care of your school bills. Where's the money coming from?

From the numerous men she campaign against. I keep telling young ladies not to believe all those social media campaigners.

Look at LindaIkeji who fronted feminism and so much men hate...she's now a baby mama grin

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Barbiturate(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2021
Nitong:

The Future is Olosho

Na ur mouth dem go hear say teacher pikin die

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nitong(f): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2021
Barbiturate:

Na ur mouth dem go hear say teacher pikin die

Hahahahahah I know where caskets sells too but e dey expensive

2 Likes

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by iamyemiakins(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Lol @ cut soap.

I'm very sure that 90% of them are males.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by iamyemiakins(m): 9:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Nitong:

From the numerous men she campaign against. I keep telling young ladies not to believe all those social media campaigners.

Look at LindaIkeji who fronted feminism and so much men hate...she's now a baby mama grin
No loud am!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Bodyodour: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Exactly.

we all know your source of income. Mtcheew

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Goldbw122(m): 9:36am On Jun 19, 2021
Well it is nice it is, it is not about the money, it is about the thought.

3 Likes

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by crackhaus: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Exactly.

We see you, overachiever... grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by crackhaus: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:

100% of them are males I bet.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Exactly.

Your dad must have done you strong things angry

Anyway, most dads don't wait for children before they eat. Men are equipped for survival unlike higher % of females who survive on men.

sapphiere:

Una don dey milk the stupid ones with your feminism agenda angry

20 Likes

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2021
Barbiturate:

I never said I take care of my school bills. Read with understanding
Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2021
MadelnNigeria:

She also uses a crame that is above 50k according to her.

He can't even spell "cream".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Nitong:

You must be very low in thinking if you believe that only men dash people money.

5 Likes

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2021
iamyemiakins:

False

2 Likes

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by folake4u(f): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2021
Romanoff:

True.
I'm a Student and I also work. I usually pay cable TV bills, some other bills for the general running of the house, and help my siblings out too. It helps in removing some kind of "burden" from Parents cos they're really trying.
When I started working, Omo! I knew that Parents have a lot of responsibilities, I even hailed my parents too.
Sometimes when I have enough money, I usually buy them gifts, or when I'm broke, I tell them to manage recharge cards.
Lol, I remember my Mum praying for me on phone cos of ordinary recharge card.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2021
folake4u:

True.
I'm a Student and I also work. I usually pay cable TV bills, some other bills for the general running of the house, and help my siblings out too. It helps in removing some kind of "burden" from Parents cos they're really trying.
When I started working, Omo! I knew that Parents have a lot of responsibilities, I even hailed my parents too.
Sometimes when I have enough money, I usually buy them gifts, or when I'm broke, I tell them to manage recharge cards.
Lol, I remember my Mum praying for me on phone cos of ordinary recharge card.
Mothers are gold and appreciative. They see the little we give them as a big thing. When I start bossing up, I will overdose my mom with gifts.

5 Likes

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by iamyemiakins(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
False
Lori iro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by folake4u(f): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Mothers are gold and appreciative. They see the little we give them as a big thing. When I start bossing up, I will overdose my mom with gifts.

That's very true, Mothers appreciate the littlest of things. When I make more money, I will scatter their heads with gifts and that's a promise! smiley.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2021
folake4u:

That's very true, Mother's appreciate the littlest of things. When I make more money, I will scatter their heads with gifts and that's a promise! smiley.
kiss I pray God gives you more money.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) / Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water / 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.