Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. (7550 Views)

Here Is Why You Should Start Mining Sidra Coin Now. / How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? / Will Shiba Inu Coin Reach $1? How To Buy Shiba Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by ogwuche4u(m): 5:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Hybkay:
this guy go don turn rich man

Shib made me a millionaire with a $500 investment. grin I am not selling yet. $0.055 is my TP.
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by ogwuche4u(m): 5:38am On Oct 29, 2021
SavageResponse:

Yes you're making money cos you have nothing better to do with your time so you can afford to spend the whole day watching the charts so you can sell when the price moves from 0.000000003 to 0.000000005 and make your money but what about newbies (Which includes retirees, employed individuals and fund managers) who were misled into buying it without realising that what they bought is pure junk and has no real value.

These are the people I'm more concerned about because they're the ones hoping thinking they will become millionaires overnight once the price hits $1 which we all know will never happen

I hope you are wallowing in regrets now. $100 investment on Shiba gave about 20million unit of it. That 100$ turned someone a millionaire cos 10million unit of Shiba sold for 900$ yesterday. 20million sold for 1800$. See how you missed out on being a millionaire with just 50,000 naira investment from July to October (3months)

3 Likes

Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by cedricksly: 6:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Nesty1313:

Where are u come and lick your shit
I'm still here, maybe you forgot the argument so fast... Go check the post, quote me when it gets to 1 Cent or 1 dollar.. Moreover everything has been moving towards the upside lately, I'm not surprised... And mind you, I actually didn't sell my Shiba inu I had during the lunch when I heard they were proposing deflationary way to reduce its supply and Shiba swap.. Their move was a stupid move, but I'm glad they went back to the board to restructure it... But quit dreaming of 1 Cent or 1 dollar. I keep Shiba but the truth must be said...
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Born2conquer: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2021
cedricksly:
I'm still here, maybe you forgot the argument so fast... Go check the post, quote me when it gets to 1 Cent or 1 dollar.. Moreover everything has been moving towards the upside lately, I'm not surprised... And mind you, I actually didn't sell my Shiba inu I had during the lunch when I heard they were proposing deflationary way to reduce its supply and Shiba swap.. Their move was a stupid move, but I'm glad they went back to the board to restructure it... But quit dreaming of 1 Cent or 1 dollar. I keep Shiba but the truth must be said...
You know you’re wicked though, you lowkeyed owned SHIBA but you discouraged others with your comment from buying into it.

The poster himself told everybody shiba can never get to $1 but you do not need $1 to make millions from shiba.

I fear who no fear people like you

4 Likes

Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by cedricksly: 6:49am On Oct 29, 2021
ismoraj:

THE MEMES & THE HYPES HAVE IT.

Meme gives quick money and fundamentals requires patience to profit.

Just follow what trends
everything moves in a bull market with btc... I'm not surprised. Yes I said what I said about Shiba and I'm not sorry about it.... If they choose to go back to the drawing board and bring utility to it and a better way of reducing its circulation by Shiba swap and the rest proposed utility instead of sending to eth founder wallet(failed initial move). why not? They deserve praise for the rethink and come back... Moreover everything moves in a bull market.. It Took doge more than 5tears plus to make great move.....
Funnily I still have Shiba worth about $xxxx at todays rate. But i never envisioned 1 Cent or 1 dollar which was proposed on this post..
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by cedricksly: 6:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Born2conquer:

You know you’re wicked though, you lowkeyed owned SHIBA but you discouraged others with your comment from buying into it.

The poster himself told everybody shiba can never get to $1 but you do not need $1 to make millions from shiba.

I fear who no fear people like you
wicked I wonder how u can say that to who you don't even know.... And how will you take my word for financial advise I said what I said out of my own understanding and Shiba initial move and no utility or visible road map....... If they choose to improve their project, of cause they deserve praise... Moreover I have never actually bought Shiba with my money... It was a gift by someone to me two days after it lunched as a good fate for my doubtful nature of such coin and when it dipped, I couldn't sell bcoz it lost 50%+ I just deleted the wallet that was holding it, saving it recovery Phrase..... I still haven't restored it now as I talk to you..... If same coin had gone to zero, I guess the OP would have been attacked same way Y'all Are attacking me for my opinion.... Na so life dey work
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by MONEY247: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Op.... which other coin are looking buy this time...
Want to get your view.. thanks...my friend actually bought shiba and now he his balling...like crazy....
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Hybkay(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
Gynn:
Omo!!

The way Shiba make people overnight millionaires don teach lesson say don't under rate any coin.

Even Pi wey people dey laugh, I don respect am small.

E still dey baffle me as one coin take grow 62,000,000% in one year.

The stories I've heard about people who bought shiba - crazy

Op come o,

Come drop another coin wey person go buy lol.
buy kishu inu and saitama inu. Thank me later. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Hybkay(m): 1:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
ogwuche4u:

Shib made me a millionaire with a $500 investment. grin I am not selling yet. $0.055 is my TP.
. I love people like this. Hodl!!!. $0.0048 is mine grin
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by menwongo(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2021
Kandeed:

Shiba inu can never get to $1. it's not an opinion it's a fact. the highest it'd do is 0.0001 only
Hhhhmm
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by menwongo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hybkay:
Guy I fear who no fear you.
Just $100 and forget about it for a year
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by aremuforlife(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hybkay:
Both are not on Binance.
Please, do you have any ideal on how a newbie can buy it. Thanks
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Hybkay(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
menwongo:

yeah. Kishu inu will surely get to the current price of Shiba Inu within a year. If it does, you'd be a fucking millionaire in dollars. Whatever you do, please bag kishu inu. It still has about 8 zeros behind it's decimal point.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Hybkay(m): 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2021
menwongo:

DYOR!!!
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Blake755: 12:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Bro which coin should we go for
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by MONEY247: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2021
Where can one buy shiba inu and kishu inu....

Or how can we buy it
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Born2conquer: 10:59am On Nov 01, 2021
Hybkay:
not on pancake swap
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Hybkay(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2021
Born2conquer:
not on pancake swap
use hotbit
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Hybkay(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2021
Take position. Bag more shiba.

Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Hybkay(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2021
Buy saitama inu guys. E get why.
If you have money , buy like $100 at least. See you at the top.

2 Likes

Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by gamaliel9: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2021
The whole idea is to make money in crypto..use case of a token or coin is added advantage...capito
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by MONEY247: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2021
Hybkay:

Where can one buy it...
Or how do I buy it........

Thanks
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by skyangel(f): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
MONEY247:

Where can one buy it...
Or how do I buy it........

Thanks
@Hybkay
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by SenecaTheYonger: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hybkay:

Omo e dey etherium network? Na wa oo.

I no like ETH their fees na die
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by aremuforlife(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Omo e dey etherium network? Na wa oo.

I no like ETH their fees na die
There fees is to discourage buyers,
How do you pend $304 charges to coins of $24?
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by SenecaTheYonger: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
aremuforlife:

ETH user na blood money them dey use. I don commot hand
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by SenecaTheYonger: 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
aremuforlife:

My bad. You can buy from Hobit instead of using ETH. I just bought from Hotbit with nUSD. You can transfer USDT to hotbit and then exchange USDT for nUSD and use that to buy the Saitama/nUSD pair.
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by Hybkay(m): 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Use hotbit to buy those coins (saitama inu especially) buy kishu inu too if you get enough funds. Keep the coins on hotbit for now. You won't need to pay for any gas fee on hotbit.
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by aremuforlife(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

My bad. You can buy from Hobit instead of using ETH. I just bought from Hotbit with nUSD. You can transfer USDT to hotbit and then exchange USDT for nUSD and use that to buy the Saitama/nUSD pair.
Thanks alot, let me check it out
Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by raphemmanuel(m): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hybkay:
Use hotbit to buy those coins (saitama inu especially) buy kishu inu too if you get enough funds. Keep the coins on hotbit for now. You won't need to pay for any gas fee on hotbit.
Please Sir, sorry for bothering you with this question.
*Please what is your main reason for routing for this coin?
* Is there any strong project behind that coin?

Please don't get offended with my questions.
I respect you much on how you urge some people to bag Shiba and today Shiba put some smiles on people's faces, though I wasn't part of it, because I saw this thread late.

1 Like

Re: Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. by aremuforlife(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hybkay:
Thanks alot, I have been able to buy kishu and saitama inu on hotbit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Create And Activate A Wise Account In Nigeria in 2023 / Register Your Company Today With CAC Via An Accredited Professional / Presco Vs Okomu Oil Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.