Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? (4351 Views)

Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. / How To Buy And Sell Cryptocurrency On Binance P2p Platform / Will Shiba Inu Coin Reach $1? How To Buy Shiba Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by Danisaint112(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Good day guys,

So for the past few days now I've been looking for a way to purchase the starting cryptocurrency called Shiba Inu but the result I was getting was not really helping.

To cut the long story short, I need your guidance. Is there any video you can direct me to. Or is there anyway you know one can purchase this coin legally.

I'm also considering the kucoin platform because they really have a nice and simple interface but I don't really know how to go about it.

Please if you know any possible way one can purchase this Cryptocurrency (Shiba Inu) right here in Nigeria please help out. I will appreciate it if you do.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by kazvid(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2021
Very simple,just buy usdt via p2p on bynance and use it to buy ur preferred coin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2021
Danisaint112:
Good day guys,

So for the past few days now I've been looking for a way to purchase the starting cryptocurrency called Shiba Inu but the result I was getting was not really helping.

To cut the long story, short I need your guidance. Is there any video you can direct me to. Or is there anyway you know one can purchase this coin legally.

I'm also considering the kucoin platform because they have a really have a nice and simple interface but I don't really know how to go about it.

Please if you know any possible way one can purchase this Cryptocurrency (Shiba Inu) right here in Nigeria please help out. I will appreciate it if you do.

Thanks in anticipation.

Like someone rightly put up.

Buy usdt first on Binance P2P, it's very easy to buy usdt P2P within 5 minutes or so it's delivered.

Go on Spot nd choose Fiat
Search for Shiba/usdt... U will see it as SHIB, then buy any quantity u want with d usdt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by Mumben(f): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Shib of all coins, anyway, every mallam to him kettle. Like others have rightly pointed out, binancee p2p is ur surest bet

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by AquaPetals(f): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
Steps to buy shiba Inu (SHIB)

Step 1: login to Binance. They are the best crypto currency exchange in the world. It's miles ahead of kucoin. Use this link https://accounts.binance.me/en/register?ref=23535285

Step 2: After registration, you would need to verify your account. (KYC). Binance does this to ensure all users can be known because they deal with billions of dollars. They may ask for ID. (I can help with your passport or NIN).
Step 3: Locate P2P feature. P2P enables you to buy crypto from local sellers.
Step 4: click to buy usdt. Note that usdt is a digital dollar. So it's very universal.
Step 5: Transfer money to the seller. And screenshot the receipt. Click that you have paid and wait for your usdt to reflect in seconds.
Step 6: Go to spot option and select to buy SHIB/USDT. Note that this enables you to buy shiba Inu with your usdt balance.

Step 7: once purchased, your shiba Inu would reflect in your account immediately. Then you can HODL your shiba Inu till January and watch how your percent profits would skyrocket. cool

If you also need to achieve daily profits of between $5-$100, then I encourage you to read the material on my signature.

Reply this if you have further questions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by shegzy0514(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
AquaPetals:

Step 1: login to Binance. They are the best crypto currency exchange in the world. It's miles ahead of kucoin. Use this link https://accounts.binance.me/en/register?ref=23535285

Step 2: After registration, you would need to verify your account. (KYC). Binance does this to ensure all users can be known because they deal with billions of dollars. They may ask for ID. (I can help with your passport or NIN).
Step 4: click to buy usdt. Note that usdt is a digital dollar. So it's very universal.
Step 5: Transfer money to the seller. And screenshot the receipt. Click that you have paid and wait for your usdt to reflect in seconds.
Step 6: Go to spot option and select to buy SHIB/USDT. Note that this enables you to buy shiba Inu with your usdt balance.

Step 7: once purchased, your shiba Inu would reflect in your account immediately. Then you can HODL your shiba Inu till January and watch how your percent profits would skyrocket. cool

If you also need to achieve daily profits of between $5-$100, then I encourage you to read the material on my signature.

Pls can u help me the the nin idcard

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by AquaPetals(f): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
shegzy0514:

Pls can u help me the the nin idcard

Are you registrant on Binance?
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by Samken2: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
kazvid:
Very simple,just buy usdt via p2p on bynance and use it to buy ur preferred coin
How can I buy usdt on binance using my Nigerian bank account.
I'm new
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by Samken2: 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
AquaPetals:

Ani this requires bank transfer from my Nigeria bank account to binance which the transfer is banned by CBN
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by shegzy0514(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
AquaPetals:

Are you registrant on Binance?
Ya I have an account with them but yet to verify it
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by AquaPetals(f): 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Samken2:

Ani this requires bank transfer from my Nigeria bank account to binance which the transfer is banned by CBN
you are not transfering to Binance. You are doing bank transfer to your fellow Nigerian bank account.
Emeka transfer 50k to Kunle fistbank account. Kunle confirms that the money is received and crypto (Shiba Inu) would be released to Emeka.
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by Danisaint112(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kazdavid, Tobechukwu, Mumben, and AquaPetals

I just want to say a big thank you all for the suggestion. But I haven't been able to contact you all because I was occupied with a lot of stuff.

I have opened a Binance account but the thing is the verification aspect. I find it hard verifying because I will have to capture a plastic ID. I'm confused right now.

Is there any other suggestions i.e like any other way to get this?
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by AquaPetals(f): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Danisaint112:
Kazdavid, Tobechukwu, Mumben, and AquaPetals

I just want to say a big thank you all for the suggestion. But I haven't been able to contact you all because I was occupied with a lot of stuff.

I have opened a Binance account but the thing is the verification aspect. I find it hard verifying because I will have to capture a plastic ID. I'm confused right now.

Is there any other suggestions i.e like any other way to get this?
National ID or Driver license or Int'l passport
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
AquaPetals:
can I use the ninslip for verification please?
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by AquaPetals(f): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
can I use the ninslip for verification please?
no .
Try download nimc app and print your card from there

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
AquaPetals:
no .
nawao, protocols for binance verification
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by Danisaint112(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
AquaPetals:

National ID card bro. The thing is really frustrating.
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by Danisaint112(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
AquaPetals:
no .

Alright bro taught of that too. But my fear is that it won't work. Do you know anyone who this have worked for maybe I can get guidance from them or did this work for you please?
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by Fortunate25(m): 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
Danisaint112:

Alright bro taught of that too. But my fear is that it won't work. Do you know anyone who this have worked for maybe I can get guidance from them or did this work for you please?

Same here too, Waiting for response

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by GregJames(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
Go search for crypto giants on YouTube
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by wajag123(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
On binance platform you will first buy usdt then go to trade and buy Shiba.
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by Ceejhea(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Dogecoin is amongst listed as one of the top cryptocurrencies in the crypto market. You can learn how to mine DOGECOIN and also get extra information about DOGE here -

https://www.arenaHub.org/dogecoin-how-to-mine-complete-guide-to-earn-on-pc-mobile
Re: How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? by Innomama7(m): 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Danisaint112:
Good day guys,

To cut the long story short, I need your guidance. Is there any video you can direct me to. Or is there anyway you know one can purchase this coin legally.

I'm also considering the kucoin platform because they really have a nice and simple interface but I don't really know how to go about it.

Thanks in anticipation.
use the link https://referral.bundle.africa/LkK7 to download bundle from play store and thank me later I do use the app to trade as many coins as possible good luck smiley

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares / How Long Does It Take To Rematch People On MMM After Failed Transaction? / Finally...mmm Is Dead!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.