Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription (2806 Views)

Job For Anyone Who Can Translate Into Ikwerre / Arabic Controversy: CAN Youth Wing Commends JAMB / Police Recruitment: PSC Speaks On Candidates ‘writing Exam In Arabic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by agamevu: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
What is the meaning of this inscription on this clothe?

1 Share

Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by MemoriesAndMe: 3:43am On Jun 20, 2021
Use Google translate if you're able to type it out.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by phemmyfour: 7:10am On Jun 20, 2021
agamevu:
What is the meaning of this inscription on this clothe?
Are you sure that it's Arabic?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by Malawii: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2021
Bismillah

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by agamevu: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2021
@malawii
Pls what is Bismillah ?
Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by lathrowinger: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2021
agamevu:
@malawii
Pls what is Bismillah ?

With God name

or

I started with the name of Allah
Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by mamdanju: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2021
In the name of God
Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by Birniwa(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2021
It inscribes: "in the name of God".
Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2021
if you no know the meaning abeg keep am jeje....no wear wetin Bk boys go just corner you .......no attract wahala with your hand oo

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by NewBeijing(f): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2021
michael77777:
if you no know the meaning abeg keep am jeje....no wear wetin Bk boys go just corner you .......no attract wahala with your hand oo
Funny
Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by agamevu: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2021
Thanks for the translation.
My sister wore this clothe yesterday and I just noticed that the design was actually a language and that actually prompted my curiosity.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by elhakiimed(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2021
بسم الله

ىسم الله

Bismillah: meaning in the name of Allah. There another inscription there also on the right:

الرحيم

Ar raheem: meaning the God with infinite mercy. (the most merciful).

And Allah knows best

1 Like

Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by doctore212(m): 11:18am On Jun 20, 2021
Na to go olosho house dey my mind this morning

1 Like

Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by Kaybenny(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2021
doctore212:
Na to go olosho house dey my mind this morning

Chei!
lipsrsealed
Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by sonofanarchy(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Head slammer dot com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by Robisky001(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
sonofanarchy:
Head slammer dot com
Lol.. Your footnote is quite funny.
Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by AdeniyiA(m): 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Is there any particular power in writing/talking in Arabic than in English?

The Bible, as I learnt, was originally written in Greek/Jew language but was translated to English for easy reading and that does not reduce the power in the word. My point is, why bother going to Arabic school when it can easily be translated to English, our official language for easy reading. What importance is there in learning the Quran in the Arabic?
Enlighten me
Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by degenuine1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hmm
Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by yetunsbay(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
AdeniyiA:

The Bible, as I learnt, was originally written in Greek/Jew language but was translated to English for easy reading and that does not reduce the power in the word. My point is, why bother going to Arabic school when it can easily be translated to English, our official language for easy reading. What importance is there in learning the Quran in the Arabic?
Enlighten me
Every language was created by Allah (God) but only Arabic was decreed on Muslims for Ibadah (worship)

1 Like

Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by yetunsbay(m): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
AdeniyiA:

Enlighten me
Every language was created by Allah (God) but only Arabic was decreed on Muslims for Ibadah (worship)

1 Like

Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by qwertyboss(m): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
agamevu:
Thanks for the translation.
My sister wore this clothe yesterday and I just noticed that the design was actually a language and that actually prompted my curiosity.
Please caution her, it can cause her trouble...
Not all humans reason well...
The designer create it to insult the muslim Faith, a reasonable muslim will know that it's not her fault because she's ignorant of What it means but those unreasonable illiterates among the muslim can easily attack her because of that
Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by elhakiimed(m): 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
AdeniyiA:

Enlighten me

Yes, there's a lot of intensity to Arabic word meanings that English can't fully translate.

Just like french has deep meaning as a romance language, Arabic is poetic and ethereal.

You can test this by listening to Qur'an recitation on the internet. Without understanding a word, it's genuinely uplifting.
Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by x123xlolls(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
if to say he will do, He will understand this better
Re: Who Can Translate This Arabic Inscription by coolqayy(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
AdeniyiA:

Enlighten me
A Yoruba person will wait for yoruba service in church while on English service but Muslims u be igbo, u be Hausa, u be tivi , all are united with a language and will pray the same time.

Las Las we will speak that language (zephaniah chapter 3 Vs 9)

(1) (Reply)

When is Federal University Ikwo Interview? / Any One With Orwell Test Format? / Is Petrolog Integrated Petroleum services For Real??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.